Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

I remember that the former Yugoslavian State Agency known as UDBA, was persecuting the Macedonians within the Republik and mostly in the Diaspora for so called - ideological extremism.

When we hear the term "ideological extremism" we may most immediately think of acts of violence, such as we are seeing in many parts of the world today.

But the Macedonians were persecuted, hunted, eliminated, got death sentences, prisoners of conscience on Goli Otok, their families were terrorized every day, few thousands Macedonians were forced to immigrate from Yugoslavia.

And what for?

Because they did not agreed and did not accepted the political outcome for Macedonia and it's people after WW2 and have said that loudly.

There is not even one example of violence extremism commited by them but that doesn't mattered when they become an obstacle for the brainwashing and obedience to Yugoslavian authorities.

Our enemies are afraid of Macedonians following their national ideology because, in its core, it's about the social structure that gets set up around that ideology and form resistance to every misleading, harmful decissions or the negative outcome which might occur to their national cause.

In our situation it's our lack of conformity to those subtle unconscious influences, or direct and overt social pressure initiated by an outside interest to be viewed as - Uber Patriotism.

In simple words, it's a bulshit.
    Last edited by Bratot; 03-20-2010, 04:55 AM.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Boge
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

[QUOTE=Bratot;43186]I remember that the former Yugoslavian State Agency known as UDBA, was persecuting the Macedonians within t
      Last edited by Boge; 03-20-2010, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great
        I started to think maybe I was an extremist for wanting Macedonia to be called Macedonia.
        Is that a characteristic of an uber patriot, Boge?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
        X