Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

I don't know Prolet, if Stojance is up Ljube's ass then it is a problem and should be made common knowledge to the Macedonian people.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

I read the AMW article - and may have misread it, I'll have to read it again - but the article did not say what the AMW front page title made it out to say. I was actually thinking of writing to Ljupco to ask him about that. Like I said, I'm going to re-read the article, but I think the front page line is inaccurate and on my first reading it appears that Stojanco said nothing to that effect.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Are you suggesting that Stojance was misquoted?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Prolet, I'm suggesting someone wrote a massive headline to grab the readers attention and the article itself did not quote Stojanco suggesting that at all. But again, I need to reread it.

Have you read it yourself or did you just read the headline on the front page?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

does anyone on here read igors paper denes

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Osiris, Does Denes have a website?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Prolet, I'm suggesting someone wrote a massive headline to grab the readers attention and the article itself did not quote Stojanco suggesting that at all. But again, I need to reread it.

Have you read it yourself or did you just read the headline on the front page?
                You're right, they don't match. The article was about Angelov's rejection of (exasperation at) the cynicism, hypocrisy and empty rhetoric of Macedonian politicians, who being engaged in their power-plays, have forgotten about the actual defenders of Macedonia.
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Osiris, Does Denes have a website?
                  Prolet,

Do you answer questions or just ask them?

Comment

Working...
                  X