X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Easter Gift for our brothers!

On behalf of the Macedonians in the occupied areas, I open this thread to thank a group of our citizens who willingly and with their own funds, sent a gift to the Macedonian communities and organizations in Albania, Greece and Bulgaria.

Last year were sent 3.000 of flags to them and this year will be sent over 40.000 icons with Macedonian dedication to our brothers in the occupied parts for the upcoming Easter holidays.

Last edited by Bratot; 03-21-2010, 07:22 PM.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Fantastic! Just absolutely fantastic!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The group of citizens who organised this deserve something more than thanks. Can you tell us anything further about them Bratot?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

This is simply brilliant

Well done people, this is fantastic.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          The group of citizens who organised this deserve something more than thanks. Can you tell us anything further about them Bratot?

Lets keep it subtle

The message is sent, the organization of these Macedonians will continue on supporting our brothers.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

The best way to thanks this organization is to spread their message, our ppl should know they are not left behind.

For those on FB here is a group to express support:

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Thank you Bratot, I have just joined, well done.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Bratot
                Well done, I have just joined as well (I'm stalking julie too)
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

nasty boy, see what I mean about POWER supporters!
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                  X