Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 11-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
TrueMacedonian

TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default Some deluded grks now claiming Ottoman Empire was a Greek Muslim Empire lol

YouTube - OTTOMAN EMPIRE= A GREEK ISLAMIC EMPIRE NOT TURKISH
The video itself is not the culprit. It's who posted the video with extra written info. Here's what is written:

Quote:
THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS NEVER A TURKISH EMPIRE AT ALL.THIS EMPIRE WAS CREATED AND RULED BY GREEK MUSLIMS WHO HAD ADOPTED PERSIAN AND ARABIC CULTURE TO A VERY VERY POWERFUL POINT WHERE IT WASN'T EVEN A JOKE AND WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM IN ANATOLIA AFTER THE BYZANTINE AND SELJUK WARS.THE VERY SAME TURKS LATER BECAME A MINORITY IN THIS EMPIRE, GREEK MUSLIMS VERY SOON OUTNUMBERED THE VERY SAME SELJUK TURKS.THIS EMPIRE STRETCHED FROM THE BALKANS TO NORTHERN EUROPE TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND TO NORTHERN AFRICA.THE GREEK MUSLIMS WERE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND NICE TO THEIR FORMER PATRIOTS THE GREEK CHRISTIANS UNTIL THE GREAT WESTERN POWERS RUSSIA ENGLAND AND FRANCE MADE THEM BOTH ENEMIES IN 1821 .TURKS ALBANIANS MACEDONIANS BULGARIANS SERBS ROMANIANS EGYPTIANS ARABS ALGERIANS JORDANIANS LEBANESE SYRIANS PALESTINIANS AND JEWS AND THE REST OF THE MUSLIM ARAB WORLD WERE RULED BY THE OTTOMAN GREEK MUSLIMS. THE GREEK MUSLIMS ALWAYS SAW THESE MINORITIES AS ENEMIES ESPECIALLY THE ARABS AND THE ARMENIANS.UNTIL IN 1908 WHEN THE TURKISH PEOPLE DECIDED TO REVOLT AGAINST THE GREEK MUSLIMS AND PUT AN END TO THEIR OTTOMAN DYNASTY IN 1923 LEAD BY THEIR TURKISH LEADER MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATURK.HERE ARE SOME LINKS OF THE OTTOMAN MUSLIM GREEKS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Mu... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category... http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%BCs...
Old 11-12-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
DirtyCodingHabitz

DirtyCodingHabitz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
TURKS ALBANIANS MACEDONIANS BULGARIANS SERBS ROMANIANS EGYPTIANS ARABS ALGERIANS JORDANIANS LEBANESE SYRIANS PALESTINIANS AND JEWS AND THE REST OF THE MUSLIM ARAB WORLD WERE RULED BY THE OTTOMAN GREEK MUSLIMS.
I guess the greeks were never Macedonians, we also existed as a separate nation to his view.

Has anyone offered the blue pill to this clown?
DirtyCodingHabitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

if people can't understand that greeks beleived in their "Myths" which were outright lies.These yyths are made up to help them in their beleif systems,THe latest myth buster by tm is that the grks will just about say anything.The Grks have lost any credibility as to who they really are.I'm sure the turks will get a huge laugh when they see this video.The support we have from the croatian community in the u.s is nothing short of amazing,More or less they have told them to srop the BS & accept Macedonia into nato.The grks seem to have a grandiose plan to take over macedonia.If they do that then we should muster up all the strength we have & give them a good hiding when the time comes.
The little book of greek lies shows what a stupid bunch of arseholes the greeks are.

Last edited by George S.; 11-12-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: ed
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
julie

julie is on a distinguished road

That is really funny. Greece, embrace your true Turkish origins , lol
Old 11-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
indigen

indigen is on a distinguished road

The widely supported view of Ethnic Turks of today's Turkey being of predominantly ancient Anatolian stock is scientifically backed by genetics. Given that point, interpretation as to who were the pre-Ottoman Anatolians ("at times the backbone of the "Byzantine Empire") allows for some ambiguity and may not seem to be that far fetched in this case.

Genetic input of the Turko-Mongol Seljuks and other related tribes is minimal in comparison to native Anatolian stock (which today has significant Balkan genetic input of various dates). Thus if "Greeks" are allowed to claim "Byzantine" Empire as a Greek one (state or nation), then they can make this ambit case, IMO.
indigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie View Post
That is really funny. Greece, embrace your true Turkish origins , lol

Nah, i got better idea;
They better announce that the Mohammad was an immigrant from Sparta and true representative of Hellenes, the chosen race by God even surpassing Jews on that!!!

Actually that would be a good idea for them if they would announce this at early 19th century, so they could fill the 600 year old gap in medieval era for their so-called 3000 year old Hellenic history

Maybe the Greek youtube user wanted to say that all the people in Turkey are islamized Greeks. I heard that many times before. There are considerable amount of people in Greece who says that.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
TrueMacedonian

TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough

Onur said;
Quote:
Maybe the Greek youtube user wanted to say that all the people in Turkey are islamized Greeks. I heard that many times before. There are considerable amount of people in Greece who says that.
Onur I have heard this one myself as well that one makes me laugh very much.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #8
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigen View Post
The widely supported view of Ethnic Turks of today's Turkey being of predominantly ancient Anatolian stock is scientifically backed by genetics. Given that point, interpretation as to who were the pre-Ottoman Anatolians ("at times the backbone of the "Byzantine Empire") allows for some ambiguity and may not seem to be that far fetched in this case.

Genetic input of the Turko-Mongol Seljuks and other related tribes is minimal in comparison to native Anatolian stock (which today has significant Balkan genetic input of various dates). Thus if "Greeks" are allowed to claim "Byzantine" Empire as a Greek one (state or nation), then they can make this ambit case, IMO.

Dude, whole idea of this view based on the fallacy of 19th century invention of "Turk=Mongol" theory.

The thing is, only about 3-4% of people in Turkey has Mongol genes(mainly haplogroup C and maybe Q) and rest %97 has caucasoid dna according to the nation wide tests. This 3-4% is even lower than some central european countries, much lower than Russia and Ukraine. So these "Turk=Mongol" supporters says "This is the proof of Turkish people are not Turks cuz they are not Mongol but Caucasoid"

This is B.S cuz i wonder what`s their explanation for Azerbaijan, where there is no more than 5-6% Mongol dna again. If people in Turkey are ancient Greeks then who are Azeris? Turkified Armenians or Greeks again? Even Uyghurs in China has only 35% Mongolic dna but %65 has mainly R1a dna which is common in Europeans. Who are these 65% R1a Uyghurs then? Not a single European society gone as far as to the east Turkistan for 2500 years since Alexander the Great. So these 65% of Uyghurs are Turkified Macedonians?

Beside genetics, there is another thing. Before 19th century when there was no widespread education, an assimilation of majority by a 3-4% of minority was not possible. There was only two way for this in that era; Either 3% minority should massacre the majority to reduce their numbers or there should be mass migration of local inhabitants. In 1000 years of Turkish history in Anatolia, none of this happened but in 1-2-3-4th Crusades b4 14th century, the Latins caused local christian Anatolians to migrate out and most orthodox christians have been butchered by them. Then even Genghis Khan came to Anatolia too, caused another havoc in early 13th century. We very well know that after these events, Anatolia was kinda deserted place. This caused Turks to conquer it easily except tiny Byzantine capital of european side of bosphorus in Istanbul.

So, without widespread education system b4 19th century, how come 3% minority turkifies the local Anatolian population???? Besides that, there was never an assimilation policy like that neither in Seljuks nor in Ottoman Empire. If they had, than why they did this in Anatolia but not in Balkans? Dont forget that Turks ruled up to the Vienna for about 350-550 years. If Turks was so expert in Turkification in your eyes then tell me why we didn't transport millions of Tatars from Crimea, another million from Azerbaijan, Anatolia to forcibly Turkify all of Balkans??? Do you think, this could be difficult thing to do for the mighty Ottoman Empire??? Lets say they couldn't fully Turkify you and Jesus saved your race, then tell me how %98 of Balkans remained as christians for 600 years? Do you think it would be difficult for the Turkish empire to convert all of you as muslims in medieval era while western europeans dying cuz of plague, killing cats and women as being witches, burning Jews alive????

When we return to the Uyghurs and other Turkic people in central asia, there is a record of mass migration of local populations and massacre in 13th century by Genghis Khan of Mongols and later by Chinese oppression. So, most probably this was the reason of 30-35% mongol people among central Asian Turkic speakers. This actually means that these 35% Mongols among Uyghurs are probably Turkified Mongolians or Chinese who were leftovers of Genghis Khan era as minority among Turkic Uyghur people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
Onur I have heard this one myself as well that one makes me laugh very much.
Ohh yes, see above. Indigen thinks it should be possible too

Last edited by Onur; 11-12-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
DirtyCodingHabitz

DirtyCodingHabitz is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure they will claim to be illyrians soon.
DirtyCodingHabitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THE GREEK MUSLIMS WERE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND NICE TO THEIR FORMER PATRIOTS THE GREEK CHRISTIANS UNTIL THE GREAT WESTERN POWERS RUSSIA ENGLAND AND FRANCE MADE THEM BOTH ENEMIES IN 1821 .
So Russia, England and France made them enemies by fighting on behalf of Greeks and handing them a nation. Interesting. Sounds like this buffoon wants to re-kindle the "love-in" or "flower power era" that was Ottoman times.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote