• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Australia

Bushfire season

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

And, of course we have climate change to thank for this. Bush fires were unheard of in Australia before humans fucked up the climate.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

...I love a sunburnt country,
      A land of sweeping plains,
      Of ragged mountain ranges,
      Of droughts and flooding rains...

Dorothea MacKellar, 1908 (like way before climate change)
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Anyone who thinks climate change isn't the threat it's portrayed as probably also thinks there are only two genders!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          ...I love a sunburnt country,
          A land of sweeping plains,
          Of ragged mountain ranges,
          Of droughts and flooding rains...

Dorothea MacKellar, 1908 (like way before climate change)
          That's how I've always known this country to be. Perpetual cycles of droughts and flooding rains. Just over a year from the last devastating bushfires, that caused all the climate alarmists to piss their pants in a frenzied show of mass hysteria, we now have flooding rains affecting the greater part of NSW's eastern seaboard. In fact, Sydney's biggest dam, Warragamba dam, is spilling over the equivalent of all the water contained in Sydney harbour every 24 hours.

When will these idiots realise that man has no control whatsoever over the climate, only God.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
            • Apr 2014

New book by Nick Anastasovski - 'Pechalba Down Under'

I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Spirit
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
              New book by Nick Anastasovski - 'Pechalba Down Under'

https://www.connorcourtpublishing.co...ski_p_426.html
              I’ve got it, arrived in the mail yesterday

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                • Apr 2014

Albanian community in Australia being mobilised to participate in the census. The post goes on further to identify Macedonia as a "traditional Albanian land".

I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
                X