Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 06-10-2020, 01:48 AM   #1781
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Former Bulgarian national player, Blagoy Georgiev looking to purchase the currently ownerless FK Vardar
Old 07-18-2020, 11:07 PM   #1782
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

https://vecer.mk/node/511961
Quote:
ГОТОВО Е, ВАРДАР СЕ РАСПАЃА, фудбалерите си заминуваат од клубот: Ова е нивната порака!

18 Jul 2020

Најтрофејниот македонски фудбалски колектив е во распад. Актуелното раководство е немоќно да ги подмири долговите, спонзорот Сергеј Самсоненко се откажа, а фудбалерите испратија соопштение до јавноста во кое наведуваат дека веќе не можат да ги трпат лагите кои им беа „сервирани“ можеби и цели две сезони. Тие најавуваат комплетно заминување од ФК Вардар затоа што мора да мислат и на семејствата. Во соопштението на фудбалерите на Вардар се вели:

„Почитувана македонска и спортска јавност,

Ова е соопштение од сите фудбалери на ФК Вардар. За жал вчера ја дознавме нашата судбина и судбината на клубот која е разочарувачка и после толку трпение, чекање, непочитувањето кон фудбалерите, тренерите, целата администрација и вработени во клубот не заслуживме ваков крај. Благодарни сме на нашиот газда што вложуваше толку во клубот, а на крај не разочара сите и не остави на цедило.

Голема срамота до управата на клубот која има шампионска екипа и наместо да игра во Лигата на шампионите и да продава фудбалери, тие дозволија клубот да го допре дното. Ние фудбалерите секогаш го остававме срцето на терен, се боревме со срце за боите на светиот дрес , имавме прекрасна атмосфера, имавме феноменални навивачи (Комити) и многу е жално што треба на таков неславен начин да се разделиме.

Сите фудбалери бевме спремни да останеме во Вардар, но со тие лаги не можеме повеќе да издржиме. Сите ние имаме семејства и нормално треба да гледаме за во иднина . Уште еднаш сакаме да се заблагодариме на сите кои верувавте во нас и не поддржувавте до самиот крај . Вардар е голем тим, Вардар е најголем бренд во Македонија, нема подобро чувство кога ќе го облечеш тој дрес, затоа тој клуб не смее да згасне и спасете што побрзо за доброто на цела Македонија.“
Old 10-18-2020, 07:26 AM   #1783
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Rockdale Ilinden have won the NPL NSW minor premiership for the first time in their history and have also made the grand final against Sydney United coming up on Sunday 3pm. In with a chance to win the NSW top tier competition for the first time since 1984. Clinched the premiership against North Shore Mariners and they beat Sydney Olympic last night 3-0 in a dominating performance!
Old 10-18-2020, 07:37 AM   #1784
Liberator of Makedonija

https://sportski.mk/%d0%b4%d0%b5%d1%...aQfIgz9vqmvW10
Old 10-18-2020, 08:55 AM   #1785
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
Rockdale Ilinden have won the NPL NSW minor premiership for the first time in their history and have also made the grand final against Sydney United coming up on Sunday 3pm. In with a chance to win the NSW top tier competition for the first time since 1984. Clinched the premiership against North Shore Mariners and they beat Sydney Olympic last night 3-0 in a dominating performance!
That's awesome. The grand final is being hosted by Club Marconi next Sunday and it's just a shame this stupid pandemic will prevent a full house of Macedonian supporters turning up. Tickets will be limited and strict rules will be in place to maintain social distancing, etc...blah, blah, blah. Anyway, as most are aware, Rockdale's jersey includes the club's logo - the Macedonian sun with a soccer ball transposed in place of the sun's disc. However, I really like the jersey seen here:

https://mens.nplnsw.com.au/clubs/rockdale-city-suns/

The soccer ball is removed altogether and what is left is just the Macedonian sun. I can only imagine this must be an away strip. In any case, I'll be definitely on the lookout for this jersey the next time I am in Rockdale for my Burek fix.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 07:25 AM   #1786
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
That's awesome. The grand final is being hosted by Club Marconi next Sunday and it's just a shame this stupid pandemic will prevent a full house of Macedonian supporters turning up. Tickets will be limited and strict rules will be in place to maintain social distancing, etc...blah, blah, blah. Anyway, as most are aware, Rockdale's jersey includes the club's logo - the Macedonian sun with a soccer ball transposed in place of the sun's disc. However, I really like the jersey seen here:

https://mens.nplnsw.com.au/clubs/rockdale-city-suns/

The soccer ball is removed altogether and what is left is just the Macedonian sun. I can only imagine this must be an away strip. In any case, I'll be definitely on the lookout for this jersey the next time I am in Rockdale for my Burek fix.
Its sad that there will only be a few thousand tickets at most up for grabs! Nonetheless I think we will still be able to get a solid amount of us there on matchday. I'm a loyal Bankstown City Lions supporter and they are my club, but will definitely try my best to get my hands on a ticket and support Ilinden come Sunday. I have been to plenty of their games over the years as well and consider myself a supporter of them too. The last two games have been great atmospheres at Ilinden Sports Centre.

Karposh that jersey that you are talking about was actually their home kit from last season. It was for their 50th anniversary year. You might be able to head down to the club and see if there is any way of getting your hands on one!

Also the game on Sunday might be a bit feisty, the Sydney United supporter group and Rockdale's don't get along, been some incidents past few years. Let's hope the battle is on the pitch in what should be a cracker, Rockdale has been on fire this season, even though it hasn't been a full one.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:20 PM   #1787
Liberator of Makedonija

Yeah Komiti Sydney and Sydney United Supporters despise eachother
Old 10-19-2020, 11:28 PM   #1788
Chicho Makedonski

Chicho Makedonski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
Its sad that there will only be a few thousand tickets at most up for grabs! Nonetheless I think we will still be able to get a solid amount of us there on matchday. I'm a loyal Bankstown City Lions supporter and they are my club, but will definitely try my best to get my hands on a ticket and support Ilinden come Sunday. I have been to plenty of their games over the years as well and consider myself a supporter of them too. The last two games have been great atmospheres at Ilinden Sports Centre.

Also the game on Sunday might be a bit feisty, the Sydney United supporter group and Rockdale's don't get along, been some incidents past few years. Let's hope the battle is on the pitch in what should be a cracker, Rockdale has been on fire this season, even though it hasn't been a full one.
Haha yes, i'm part of the Rockdale supporter group, 'Komiti Sydney' and there is always tension between us and the Sydney United supporter group. Let's hope many Macedonians go to the game to support the great Macedonian football club, Rockdale Ilinden.
Chicho Makedonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:05 AM   #1789
Liberator of Makedonija

Chicho, being a Komiti member could you explain why Komiti Sydney had died off last few years? The scenes last couple games have been unreal but for most of the last three seasons Komiti Sydney have barely been a presence on the ground. A former Komiti member told me people had lost interest and would rather support the NRL or A-League, what do you reckon?
Old 10-20-2020, 12:45 AM   #1790
Chicho Makedonski

Chicho Makedonski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
Chicho, being a Komiti member could you explain why Komiti Sydney had died off last few years? The scenes last couple games have been unreal but for most of the last three seasons Komiti Sydney have barely been a presence on the ground. A former Komiti member told me people had lost interest and would rather support the NRL or A-League, what do you reckon?
I haven't been part of it for very long so i haven't noticed any decline. I'm used to getting solid numbers against the Greeks and Croatians but the other games people don't really care about as much due to the fact that the other teams have little to no fan base and the atmosphere isn't as good. I believe Komiti Sydney is slowly growing at the moment and the last few weeks have been a representation of that.

Sure many members stopped supporting for whatever reason but most have been before i joined them so i wouldn't know as to why they stopped. Surely people can support NRL/A-League while also supporting a Macedonian club.
Chicho Makedonski is offline   Reply With Quote