Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Daskalot
Senior Member
 
Daskalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a Library
Posts: 4,345
Daskalot is on a distinguished road
Default The number 1 hit across the globe 2010?

Kiril Dzajkovski & Esma - Raise up your hand

YouTube - Kiril Dzajkovski & Esma - Raise up your hand (2010 OFFICIAL VIDEO)


__________________
Macedonian Truth Organisation
Daskalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
Buktop
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 934
Buktop is on a distinguished road
Default

I saw Kiril and Parketi in concert just between Struga and Ohrid this past summer, really great music.
Buktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
Daskalot
Senior Member
 
Daskalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a Library
Posts: 4,345
Daskalot is on a distinguished road
Default

Buktop, I see that you are in the US, why not write up an email and send it to various record labels, radio stations, music producers etc.

I have sent out an email to inform the music industry in northern Europe about this gem.

This needs to be promoted.
__________________
Macedonian Truth Organisation
Daskalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
Buktop
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 934
Buktop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskalot View Post
Buktop, I see that you are in the US, why not write up an email and send it to various record labels, radio stations, music producers etc.

I have sent out an email to inform the music industry in northern Europe about this gem.

This needs to be promoted.
That's a good idea, but I feel Kiril's style doesn't fit the mainstream US right now, he would be a sensation with the trance/electronica crowds, but that is not a very big genre here.
His latest song the one you posted seems like it would be a hit, but I want to hear the rest of his new album to get a feel for the genre.

I want to ask some of my local venues if they would host him.
Buktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
TrueMacedonian
Senior Member
 
TrueMacedonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,809
TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buktop View Post
That's a good idea, but I feel Kiril's style doesn't fit the mainstream US right now, he would be a sensation with the trance/electronica crowds, but that is not a very big genre here.
His latest song the one you posted seems like it would be a hit, but I want to hear the rest of his new album to get a feel for the genre.

I want to ask some of my local venues if they would host him.
Maybe he'll play De Ja Vu's one day
__________________
Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
TrueMacedonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #6
Buktop
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 934
Buktop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
Maybe he'll play De Ja Vu's one day
haha, that place could be so much better if Dimi wasn't such a crook. The last time my friends organized an event there, they decided to charge $10 entry, Dimi decided to put his bouncers out front and charged an extra $10 on top. He's a crook.

TM have you ever been to Memento in Astoria? I think its called Dino's now?
Buktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
TrueMacedonian
Senior Member
 
TrueMacedonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,809
TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buktop View Post
haha, that place could be so much better if Dimi wasn't such a crook. The last time my friends organized an event there, they decided to charge $10 entry, Dimi decided to put his bouncers out front and charged an extra $10 on top. He's a crook.

TM have you ever been to Memento in Astoria? I think its called Dino's now?
Yeah I've been to Memento. A fight broke out between some Serbs lol. It was funny as hell. But it just gets way too cramped in their.
__________________
Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
TrueMacedonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
Bij
Member
 
Bij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 905
Bij is on a distinguished road
Default

I like this song, but not really digging Esma in it.
Bij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #9
Bij
Member
 
Bij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 905
Bij is on a distinguished road
Default

Also, is it true this is what we're going to eurovision with? or is that just a rumour i heard?
Bij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
Daniel the Great
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,084
Daniel the Great is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bij View Post
Also, is it true this is what we're going to eurovision with? or is that just a rumour i heard?
I don't think this song will be the Macedonian Eurovision song i think Karolina Goceva will take the stage for the third time.
But never the less this song is very catchy and i hope it dose good in the charts.


____________________
MACEDONIAN PRIDE
Daniel the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump