Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

We got ourselves a genuine article Macedonian Kure...
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
      We got ourselves a genuine article Macedonian Kure...
      Buktop, is there an arse kissing gene...surely you'd be a minimum of 30% arse kisser...

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Buktop, is there an arse kissing gene...surely you'd be a minimum of 30% arse kisser...
        To tell you the truth, I haven't come across a less intelligent human being in my travels of America and the World, than I have here... Phoenix takes the cake when it comes to sheer dullness, especially when concerning common sense... I personally don't care for a mentally challenged individual such as Phoenix, but perhaps with some therapy he would be able to rejoin normal civilization... (though very doubtful)

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

To tell you the truth, I haven't come across a less intelligent human being in my travels of America and the World, than I have here... Phoenix takes the cake when it comes to sheer dullness, especially when concerning common sense... I personally don't care for a mentally challenged individual such as Phoenix, but perhaps with some therapy he would be able to rejoin normal civilization... (though very doubtful)
          How much of the "World" have you travelled Buktop...I imagine your "World" would be quite small...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Oh c'mon Buktop. Phoenix cracks me up on a weekly basis. He has the gift of the written word. Sometimes a single word will force me to choke on my breakfast.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Oh c'mon Buktop. Phoenix cracks me up on a weekly basis. He has the gift of the written word. Sometimes a single word will force me to choke on my breakfast.
              Honestly, tell me how you can take a bloke like Buktop seriously...?

Comment

• kure
                • Dec 2008

Hey guys, I joined some groups on familytreedna.com, and here are some more results.

These are my DYS values;

It has been determined that my subgroup from Haplogroup I2a is M423-Dinaric-South. Following are two pictures of others in the group with the same subgroup;

Following is some information of the subgroup I2a@-Dinaric;

Enjoy. Until next time.

Comment

• kure
                  • Dec 2008

Onur, you seem very knowledgeable of this subject. Do you have anything more you can add?

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Kure I am impressed, thank you for taking the time and sharing this!
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by kure View Post
                      Onur, you seem very knowledgeable of this subject. Do you have anything more you can add?

Sorry Kure, this is all i know. It`s just, i am following the publications about DNA results for some time because i am into the subjects of history, languages and origins of those. Ofc i had to learn some stuff while i browse those and i bookmarked some analysis, so i just shared what i learned b4.

If i can find more info about this, i can post here laters.

Btw I don't think that this maps shows all the people with I2A haplogroup in iGenea database because there should be more people than shown here. So, these people are your possible distant relatives according to their comparison in their database???

Last edited by Onur; 06-09-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Great, he can be your clown then, but I find nothing humorous about his juvenile attitude and his less than civil behavior.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Great, he can be your clown then, but I find nothing humorous about his juvenile attitude and his less than civil behavior.
                          Buktop
                          Well there you go again......The pot calling the kettle black.....
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Buktop, Dont be so upset you've seen how Phoenix has bagged me, dont take everything so personally its good to have a joke every noun and then and some of this things that Phoenix has posted about me almost lead me to falling on my arse especially in the footy debates but look at the positives and find a bit of humor.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Buktop
                              Well there you go again......The pot calling the kettle black.....
                              No, I have never relentlessly attacked anyone with profanity nor have I ever used insult to discredit/demean anyone or anyone's arguments.

You guys may appreciate Phoenix's rude behavior and his blunt writing style, but I don't, and I will never tolerate or respect anyone who carries on in that fashion.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

No, I have never relentlessly attacked anyone with profanity nor have I ever used insult to discredit/demean anyone or anyone's arguments.

You guys may appreciate Phoenix's rude behavior and his blunt writing style, but I don't, and I will never tolerate or respect anyone who carries on in that fashion.
                                Buktop
                                I would direct you to your responses to many of Vangelovski's posts in relation to the first part of your statement here.
                                "Us guys here" appreciate Phoenix's presence here and his contributions, he has his own style which I don't have any objections to, however if you are offended then by all means take it up with the mods!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X