Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Alex seems to have won over quite a few celebrity fans as well along the way. Many of them were there in Vegas supporting him ring side at UFC 290 fight night. Among them were Mel Gibson, Mark Wahlberg and Rumble CEO, Chris Pavlovski. Mel Gibson, in particular, has been a fan of Volkanovski for quite some time now and can often be seen at his fights. He was spotted chatting and wishing him all the best before his fight with Rodriguez. Also, sitting a couple of seats away from Chris Pavlovski was the Donald himself, who got a heroes welcome as he walked into the place to watch the fight. I'd like to think Trump was also there supporting Alex.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Looking forward to Volk's next fight!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Some say he rushed into the last fight, perhaps there is some truth to that, but I think Makhachev was extremely lucky to catch him with a kick when he is not exactly known for that technique. But, fair play to him. Unfortunately, due to that seemingly "convincing" victory, it will be difficult for Alex to get a third fight with him, although anything is possible. I still think Alex can beat him. Anyway, his next opponent has been running his mouth for a while so hopefully Alex nails it shut.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

He wasn’t completely fight-fit. It was a lucky kick. It was so deflating seeing our champ go down from it. Part of being a champion is being able to put all that behind him. He will rise again - he is in a league of his own.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

O'Malley so precise.

Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

I thought Chito was going to present more of a challenge, but O'Malley was just too quick and precise. He is definitely the real deal and will be a problem for others for some time to come, unless he gets brutally KO'd, which can definitely change the mentality of a fighter. Which leads to Alex. Gutted about his last fight. He has the tools to take out Topuria. Hopefully the long rest will do him some good so he can come back and avenge his loss.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Which leads to Alex. Gutted about his last fight. He has the tools to take out Topuria. Hopefully the long rest will do him some good so he can come back and avenge his loss.
                We haven't even seen Topuria's (widely described as formidable) wresting game yet. Volk was on his back foot the entire fight. He was fighting with a foreign game plan and he needs to get rid of the rowdy boys in his crew if he wants a chance. His solution will come from some serious soul searching. I fear the King is dead .....

Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                X