Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 02-20-2016, 09:43 AM   #11
Mad Mak

Mad Mak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKEDON70 View Post
Greek ideas ?? Aide re aderfe all your doing is validating there stupidity .
Welcome MAKEDON70. Do you always introduce yourself by insulting people?

Quote:
Why don't you ask for ethnic maps of Vardar from 1900 from them before the bulgar population exchange or even from the 40s .
Why don't YOU give us thoses "ethnic maps of Vardar from 1900 from them before the bulgar population exchange or even from the 40s"? We are interested.

Quote:
Monastiri , Gevgeli , strumitsa . Xorio mou from fathers side (Kastoria ) was bi-trilingual , mums was aswell so what we spoke made no difference .
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
I can't recall a village by the name of Xorio in Kostur?

You sure that's the real name?
VMRO, I think he meant his father's village (Kastoria/Kostur) was "bi-trilingual".

MAKEDON70, please refrain from writing in greek.
Mad Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 04:48 PM   #12
Amphipolis
Banned

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

These districts DO appear in the maps I have linked. You can already seen them in two of the three maps of post#1. By the way here's a Nazi ethnic map of Yugoslavia 1940.

Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 07:47 PM   #13
Mad Mak

Mad Mak is on a distinguished road

My previous post was directed at MAKEDON70, but thanks for your input Amphipolis. It will help our new friend.

Last edited by Mad Mak; 02-20-2016 at 07:49 PM.
Mad Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:14 PM   #14
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mak View Post
Welcome MAKEDON70. Do you always introduce yourself by insulting people?

Why don't YOU give us thoses "ethnic maps of Vardar from 1900 from them before the bulgar population exchange or even from the 40s"? We are interested.

VMRO, I think he meant his father's village (Kastoria/Kostur) was "bi-trilingual".

MAKEDON70, please refrain from writing in greek.

I highly doubt that his relatives are from the city and if they were then his grand parents would have originally been from one of the surrounding villages.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 11:49 PM   #15
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligiros
This is prior to the population exchanges.
And after decades of Patriarchate lackeys imposing their will on people that didn't speak Greek as their native language.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis
Ethnic Greek means Christian Greek speaker.
The Greeks like to tell themselves that, even though in 1906 (during and in the Ottoman Empire) a 'Greek' was more likely to be a Macedonian, Vlach or Albanian adherent of the Patriarchate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKEDON70
Greek ideas ?? Aide re aderfe all your doing is validating there stupidity . Why don't you ask for ethnic maps of Vardar from 1900 from them
Who are the "there" (their) and "them" you're making reference to?
Old 02-21-2016, 08:08 AM   #16
MAKEDON70
Banned

MAKEDON70 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
I can't recall a village by the name of Xorio in Kostur?

You sure that's the real name?
Xorio mou= mesto moj = my region of Kastoria (village ) very common for many to speak 3 and sometimes 4 languages in that region during my fathers times . Like I do but not fluently but enough da ti okaram majka ti I sestra tvoj majmunce maimun Eden . United Macedonia all for it like it was during Roman time under the eastern empire but not under our oppressors the Bulgars . Stupid copy paste shit grow up that dream died with your grandfather .
MAKEDON70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 08:50 AM   #17
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Xorio mou= mesto moj = my region of Kastoria (village ) very common for many to speak 3 and sometimes 4 languages in that region during my fathers times . Like I do but not fluently but enough da ti okaram majka ti I sestra tvoj majmunce maimun Eden . United Macedonia all for it like it was during Roman time under the eastern empire but not under our oppressors the Bulgars . Stupid copy paste shit grow up that dream died with your grandfather .
Shut your filthy mouth scumbag, or the admins will do it for you.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:26 PM   #18
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Congratulations MAKEDON70, you're a good little Greek and a model slavomacedonian. Germanos Karanvangelis would be proud of you. You don't speak the "local idiom" (as Greeks prefer to refer to your regional language) fluently because you despise it and are clearly ashamed of it which means you despise yourself and your own people. Had you any respect for yourself, your culture and your own people you would try to learn it, understand it and cherish it like it was some precious jewel so that you never forget it and pass it onto your children too. Nevertheless, at least you recognise that it is a language and thankyou for that. Incidentally, "mesto moj" in the Macedonian language means instead of my/mine...Moje mesto or mojeto mesto means my place/region.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 11:58 PM   #19
Poligiros
Banned

Poligiros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
You have asked that before. There are several threads with maps, I think the best aggregation is here:

Of course, the most famous maps appear in both sites.
No! Had a discussion involving the term 'Macedonian' and Macedonian-Slav' and was told I could not find a map or census showing that group from the early 1900s. I am content as all the maps I have seen (all parties) show that two of my grandparents villages (who are dopious -being natives) from differing areas of Aegean macedonia are predominately Hellenic.

In addition, the maps do show that prior to population exchanges, coastal areas, southern, eastern, and part of western Aegean Macedonia were predominately Hellenic.
Poligiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:57 AM   #20
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xorio mou= mesto moj = my region of Kastoria (village ) very common for many to speak 3 and sometimes 4 languages in that region during my fathers times . Like I do but not fluently but enough da ti okaram majka ti I sestra tvoj majmunce maimun Eden .
A pretty stupid thing to say. The next time you behave in such a manner you're out.
Quote:
United Macedonia all for it like it was during Roman time under the eastern empire but not under our oppressors the Bulgars . Stupid copy paste shit grow up that dream died with your grandfather .
The Romans also began as oppressors after the Greeks begged them to come to the Balkans and save them from the Macedonians. Were it not for the Roman invasion the ancient Macedonian state may have prospered into a ripe old age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligiros
In addition, the maps do show that prior to population exchanges, coastal areas, southern, eastern, and part of western Aegean Macedonia were predominately Hellenic.
Aside from the extreme south, coastal areas and some towns, there were no native Greek-speakers in Macedonia, and even some of those are questionable given the situation in "actual" Greece at and prior to the beginning of the 19th century.