X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

MKD I dont support the EU membership in any shape or form how you devised that and where is the relevance to this discussion hell I don’t know

I am not surprised most of you just didn’t follow the election process carefully

Macedonians in the Diaspora generally had a great set of obstacles to jump as CT mentioned I would say at the very least two more consecutive elections need to occur for the Macedonian State to be able to provide for the Macedonian Diaspora

Oh and there has to be lazy apathy element too, in Perth Western Australia a total of Zero was the turnout

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
      CT, we know you have taken the UMD position that possbible economic growth is more important to you than your natural rights (or those of others). You can no more prove your views of the EU's benefits than I can disprove them (though looking at past experience and the evidence provided by RtG, you're views are irrational in my opinion). I can however, state with certainty that Macedonia will never enter the EU without a gross violation of its national sovereignty and a gross violation of the natural rights of every Macedonian. Regardless, in my view, I think this is a dead issue as I do not think Macedonia will ever enter the EU, regardless of what name changes it makes, partly because Greece will use membership as leverage to demand continuous capitulations and partly because there is no evidence of a desire for reform among the Macedonian people.

However, the question is (and I posed this prior to your EU orgy), what on earth is a "native Macedonian".
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Who, is MKD? If, you're calling me that I have been one of few people that have been anti reeker and US politicians BC. Where, did I ask you for proof about phil reeker? You, must be thinking of another person, maybe maknews?
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-06-2011, 06:33 PM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
          I have been meaning to respond to that CT.
          In the meanwhile I have been quite busy as evidenced by the reduced posts I have had time for of late. You know the deal, rich Diaspora guy living the dream while poor "native" Macedonians don't have fresh bread to eat.

Having said that a simple answer from you would have sufficed in defining native Macedonians as well as the level of knowledge of Macedonian citizens in relation to existing agreements with the EU.

Anyway,
          off the cuff:

1. How much is the EU debt for Macedonia?
          Right now? Is that relevant as compared to what it will be? Here, take a look at countries that "got a leg up" on the EU bandwagon:

Please advise how much benefit the extra debt translated into genuine good times and economic prosperity for the likes of Romania & Bulgaria.

2. What kind of debt are you referring to?
          External debt. But i guess I am talking about bad debt as opposed to good debt. Not much good debt around.

3. For what specific reasons will the foreign debt triple?
          Simple trend analysis based on research contained in graphs like that of the above. Can you guess precisely when the debt increased threefold?

4. How did you arrive to a ”tripling” of debt - Do you have an economic model?Ummm, yes. Take a look.

5. Every country has some form of debt on their national balance sheets, so WHY should Macedonia not have any debt, even if the debt is in EUR?
          I have an acquaintance who draws down money against his credit cards to pay for whores. Is that what you mean? That all debt is good no matter the purpose? Call me old fashioned, I would like to know what it is for first .... and whether I might catch some diseases.

6. Anybody can post a chart, but what do you actually UNDERSTAND from the Bulgarian chart that you like? Big red line have erection. Poor Bulgarian still poor.

7. What specifically has EU created for Bulgaria that you call "pretty picture of the magic"?
          I think it is magical when you can triple debt and have little to show for it. A lot like my acquaintance who borrows money for whores. Though rumour has it he might actually have something to show for it .... now.

8. Which labour laws would make Macedonia less competitive if they were to join EU?
          Who knows? Macedonia is not even allowed to protect its industries right now and it is not even a member! That sounds awful. Who knows how creative some of these laws could be to completely eradicate the Macedonian identity. Notwithstanding this, the Romanian example in a separate thread makes it clear that nothing much will change. How much extra debt does Macedonia deserve for nothing changing?

9. Which EU regulations would make Macedonia less flexible that you are referring to?
          I really like the one about not being able to protect Macedonia's own industries. Sure, I know you will say "you win some, you lose some" but c'mon CT .... It shouldn't have to mean losing Macedonian industries, particularly if they are culturally significant. Would you even care about that? Who should care about that CT? My guess is that the EU does not care.

Added question:

10. In what way has the economic potentials (regarding EU) been vague as communicated by Macedonian government officials?
          Humour me with this mate. In what way have any EU economic potentials been enunciated and used as a tool for fuelling the hope of Macedonians. What did Gruevski mean when he prompted cheers for a "European Macedonia" at a pre-election gathering? God (& the masons lol) only knows I would imagine.

I am yet to know of anything promised by the EU for Macedonia upon its entry into the EU. You seem to know a whole lot more about what WILL happen, let me in your secrets mate.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
            Well the Diaspora are majority Albanians so I really don't think Macedonia would want their votes...
            That is always possible that they were Albanians voting, although without more details, its just guesswork.

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

The E.U may have the worst 'meat monitoring' system in the world. The break out of E-Coli has been blamed in part on the E.U system.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

I am yet to know of anything promised by the EU for Macedonia upon its entry into the EU. You seem to know a whole lot more about what WILL happen, let me in your secrets mate.
                Secret? You, must be willing to go to jail for accepting bribes and F##k as many people as you can on your journey. CT, would you take a chance of being caught with your pants down around your ankles in the name of your God EU aka ET?
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Walrus,

You have made two (2) outrageous and baseless claims, without the support of evidence.

I am calling you out on this and putting you on notice that your every statement henceforth will be immediately refuted with factual evidence, exposing you for the charlatan that you are.

That is, until the Administrators take measures to prohibit your unsupported claims that unsuspecting readers may interpret as fact.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
                    Well the Diaspora are majority Albanians so I really don't think Macedonia would want their votes...
                    Anybody that would suggest there are more ethnic Albanians than Macedonians from Macedonia that live in the diaspora are either completely ignorant or trying to push some sort of an agenda. If it is the latter, don't waste your time trying to spread lies here.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Anybody that would suggest there are more ethnic Albanians than Macedonians from Macedonia that live in the diaspora are either completely ignorant or trying to push some sort of an agenda. If it is the latter, don't waste your time trying to spread lies here.
                      Don't bother with the troll. I've spotted the same scums on YouTube on Macedonian videos where they pretend to be Macedonians, serbs, bulgarians and "greek macedonians", then they troll with falls information to mislead people.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I am almost inclined to ban the both of them now, but I want to give them an opportunity to show that they aren't a pack of lying morons. Time will tell, shortly.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

The Macedonian Diaspora didn't take big part in voting at this election because it's the first time, people had trouble understanding the process and for some it was made impossible. My brother filled everything in here in London and was not on the list, who knows what happened. hat being said it's still ok because it was the first time. Systems will be put in place, Macedonians will be more aware in the future and the next time elections come on trust me you'll see that the Macedonian Diaspora is huge.
                          Another reason is because people had no one to vote for, I didn't vote because I am done voting for scum bags who have sold their arses to the EU and are willing to change everything to get into the EU. That is strongly against what I believe therefore I could not place my vote.
                          But don't lose hope, this is a begining of something wonderful, of uniting Macedonia with the Macedonian Diaspora. We should hail it as success, maybe not with the votes but that it was done, a right step forward.

Comment

• Currency Trader
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                            CT, I've asked you on more then one occasion to tell me what you do for a living and have never responded. I, happen to think you would possibly benefit (personal gain) with the EU membership.
                            What field of work?

Happen-to-think is not the same as having facts. Those of us who favor Macedonia to be in EU doesn't mean there would be a personal gain. Or do you suggest that native residential Macedonians also have some personal gain by supporting Macedonia to join EU?

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              The Macedonian Diaspora didn't take big part in voting at this election because it's the first time, people had trouble understanding the process and for some it was made impossible. My brother filled everything in here in London and was not on the list, who knows what happened. hat being said it's still ok because it was the first time. Systems will be put in place, Macedonians will be more aware in the future and the next time elections come on trust me you'll see that the Macedonian Diaspora is huge.
                              Another reason is because people had no one to vote for, I didn't vote because I am done voting for scum bags who have sold their arses to the EU and are willing to change everything to get into the EU. That is strongly against what I believe therefore I could not place my vote.
                              But don't lose hope, this is a begining of something wonderful, of uniting Macedonia with the Macedonian Diaspora. We should hail it as success, maybe not with the votes but that it was done, a right step forward.

Well said girlfriend
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Currency Trader
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                                Then, you agree joining the EU could be very dangerous as well as costly. Zero risk? Thanks
                                No, I have said the following: developing nations tend to see price increases in various sectors of the economy, for the good and bad. In addition, cheaper costs can also be a typical sign of poor competition or weak consumption. Your definition of "life improvement" in Macedonia based on "cheaper costs" is not realistic to reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X