Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orovnichanec
    • Sep 2008

The site has been back up for a few weeks, but we are currently working hard on completely revamping the website, including a new music area, I appreciate all the kind thoughts about the sites and concerns.
    "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Orovnichanec View Post
      The site has been back up for a few weeks, but we are currently working hard on completely revamping the website, including a new music area, I appreciate all the kind thoughts about the sites and concerns.
      Well, those that have never been are missing the largest collection of free Macedonian muzika on the internet. I would make it a "muzika" forum only with another website for all other things.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Orovnichanec
        • Sep 2008

If anyone wants to help MkMuzika out, the information can be found here:

"Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Does anyone know of any macedonian websites that you can download music for free??
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Orovnichanec
            • Sep 2008

This whole topic is about a site that allows free Macedonian songs.

Comment

• Louis Riel
              • Aug 2010

The lyrics are pretty funny if you can hear it...........

YouTube - Patot Video

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
                • Feb 2013

I take it this site is now gone for good
                MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

Working...
                X