Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 01-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #101
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

not only are greeks slavs but albanians are slavs too.They shouldn't hide from it.They can be accused for the same thing they are accusing us from.There has been umteen books written that the slavs went right through hellas,albania ,serbia,turkey,greece,bulgaria.They should also partake of the slav label in all fairness.Who are these people supposed to kid face reality.THere you are on your malaka websites spouting total un truths face reality you too can be accused of being a SLAV.So labelling macedonia as only a slav is a falsehood.
wake up to yourselves.you just using it for your own propaganda purposes.Remember under serb occupation macedonians were told as part of their serb propaganda that macedonians should embrace in the glory of being slavs & forget as to the fact they were & are macedonians.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #102
momce
Banned

momce is on a distinguished road

Well said. greece really is just the ruling class and their hen house
momce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #103
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I just search for help to understand a text a little bit difficult, since english is a foreign language for me and i know this is your first language for the most of you.
For a foreign language you seem to write in it well enough. What is your first language? Do you speak Macedonian? What region of Macedonia is your family from?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #104
Nexus

Nexus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For a foreign language you seem to write in it well enough
Thank you

Quote:
What is your first language? Do you speak Macedonian? What region of Macedonia is your family from?
Franšais/Da zboram makedonski/My family is from Kratovo-Filipovtsi-Kavrac-Stip
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #105
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Тогаш читај ги делата на Мисирков по македонски. Шо трошиш време со англиски превод?
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #106
Nexus

по ми е лесно на англиски, ама добро ке пробам да ги читам на македонски
Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #107
George S.

Nexus you mention of nationality of macedonia existing or not existing.Undeniable fact is macedonia has allways existed as a country since prehistoric times.Whatever form of government it took,whaever invasions have pervaded macedonia's identity has allways been macedonian.What did the ottoman occupiers since the 12 century call us not derogatory names but macedonians.Both in an ethnic & nationalway.REmember the turks held macedonia for 500 years,the whole of macedonia.People think of the form of government or state.For all intents & purposes macedonia was & is allways a country with macedonian nationality & ethnic macedonians.Compare that with the greeks they were a bunch of city states for a very long time until 1832 when they were all amalgamated into one.Did that really affect nationality or their identity??
Its a fact the macedonians have their particular stamp in europe/the balkans.Those who doubt the macedonian existence are kidding themselves & beleive their brand of propaganda.The propaganda was to tell macedonians they don't exist,their language is slav which it isn't the macedonians are not macedonian because they are slav macedonians.Well facts show otherwise we are macedonians thruogh & through.denial of identity ,assimilation etc are good tools of propaganda.So if you are macedonian don't listen to bs that tries to bring us down.A lot has been written 100's thousand of books what do they show a distinctionthat we are not what people want to readily beleive.We are just Macedonians.One needs only to see the many books that our TM has come accross proving that we were only called macedonians & not slav macedonians.TM is a myth buster of things like our existence.We do exist.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 01-25-2013 at 10:23 AM. Reason: ed
Old 01-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #108
Soldier of Macedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus
по ми е лесно на англиски, ама добро ке пробам да ги читам на македонски
So you find English easier than Macedonian?
Quote:
Thank you
It was more an observation than a compliment. You have no problem understanding English or the English translation of Misirkov.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #109
Nexus

Reading in english is easier for me than reading in macedonian (i don't read kirilica fluently), even if i have no problem understanding in Macedonian (i spoke it since i was 2). And I take your observation as a compliment, because it takes me time to write posts in an good english.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #110
George S.

If you can't speak & write macedonian well you should concentrate on your english.Which part of macedonia do you come from??
GOTSE DELCEV