Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #21
fatso
Member
 
fatso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 301
fatso is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirot View Post
Sorry TM, I forgot to add the link:

http://www.albasoul.com/vjeter/modul...ticle&sid=1275

In fact the basic text is written in Albanian, so I translated (perhaps not good in quality) in English. Although the quoted article contains no reference or bibliography, I guess it is chiefly based on Aristidh Kola's book 'Albanians and origin of the Greeks'.

If one reads the biographies of each of Albanian revolutionary heroes who contributed unsparingly in the most of anti-Ottoman uprisings, he will notice that all of them have been killed in suspicious circumstances. I do not think this has been a merely coincidence. From later developments, it seem that they were eliminated by a deliberate policy of Phanariotes, who aimed to get the glory for themselves....
We were in Naftpleon a beautiful port built by the Venetians. Our tour guide accidently mentioned Koloko troni was from Albanian ethnicity.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #22
Soldier of Macedon
Senior Member
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 13,531
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Did anybody question him about it?
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #23
cultea
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Macedonia, Greece
Posts: 126
cultea is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatso View Post
We were in Naftpleon a beautiful port built by the Venetians. Our tour guide accidently mentioned Koloko troni was from Albanian ethnicity.
I have a friend, who while visiting Nauplion, saw a UFO (really). These two incidents may be related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Did anybody question him about it?
I find your surprise hilarious. Did you also discover that only this forum is aware of this "fact"?
cultea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #24
fatso
Member
 
fatso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 301
fatso is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultea View Post
I have a friend, who while visiting Nauplion, saw a UFO (really). These two incidents may be related.


I find your surprise hilarious. Did you also discover that only this forum is aware of this "fact"?
Cultea , the tour guide may have been Albanian . I'm not sure, but I kid my wife about it till today, because her mothers family speaks Arvanitika from Evia.

No one questionedthe tour guide
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #25
TrueMacedonian
Senior Member
 
TrueMacedonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,809
TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultea View Post
I have a friend, who while visiting Nauplion, saw a UFO (really). These two incidents may be related.


I find your surprise hilarious. Did you also discover that only this forum is aware of this "fact"?
I find that modern greeks have become the most distinguished ufologists concerning aliens, ufo's, and their quite contrary to reality history. Of course Kolokotroni is a hellene! Just like Botsaris. Just like Boubalina. Just like Miaulis. Just like Kolletis. Just like Tzavellas. Just like.....My lord so many Albanians and a Vlach. Wasn't one of the football stadiums (Olimpiacos) named after a Gypsy hero of the war for independence? Nah. He was greek. At least the Filiki Etaria used romaic secret passwords in their organization. No no. That's not true either. They used Albanian words. Gosh this is most confusing. Odyseus Androutsas was a hellene though! No no I forgot he was an Albanian too.

I guess some facts hurt some of our national feelings.
__________________
Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
TrueMacedonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:56 AM   #26
Daskalot
Senior Member
 
Daskalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a Library
Posts: 4,345
Daskalot is on a distinguished road
Default

Why is it so important for the Greeks that anyone that has lived and died within the borders of modern Greece must be a Greek since time began, why is this so?
__________________
Macedonian Truth Organisation
Daskalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:26 AM   #27
Soldier of Macedon
Senior Member
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 13,531
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultea View Post
I find your surprise hilarious. Did you also discover that only this forum is aware of this "fact"?
At what point in my previous post do I appear suprised? Your insinuation is hilarious, pathetically hilarious. What "fact" are you talking about? That Kolokotronis was an Albanian?
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #28
fatso
Member
 
fatso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 301
fatso is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskalot View Post
Why is it so important for the Greeks that anyone that has lived and died within the borders of modern Greece must be a Greek since time began, why is this so?
I don't think most Greeks care. Some on the other hand ..well your guess is as good as mine.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #29
cultea
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Macedonia, Greece
Posts: 126
cultea is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
I find that modern greeks have become the most distinguished ufologists concerning aliens, ufo's, and their quite contrary to reality history. Of course Kolokotroni is a hellene! Just like Botsaris. Just like Boubalina. Just like Miaulis. Just like Kolletis. Just like Tzavellas. Just like.....My lord so many Albanians and a Vlach. Wasn't one of the football stadiums (Olimpiacos) named after a Gypsy hero of the war for independence? Nah. He was greek. At least the Filiki Etaria used romaic secret passwords in their organization. No no. That's not true either. They used Albanian words. Gosh this is most confusing. Odyseus Androutsas was a hellene though! No no I forgot he was an Albanian too.
Markos Botsaris was a Souliote, so was his rival Kitsos Tzavellas (or Tsavellas).
Andreas Vokos (Miaoulis) was an Arvanite (from Hydra, his family originating from Fylla, Euboia).
Laskarina Pinotsi (Bouboulina) was also an Arvanite from Hydra.
Ioannis Kolletis was a Vlach from Syrrako, Ioannina.

Odysseus Androutsos was not an Arvanite, neither Theodoros Kolokotronis or Georgios Karaiskakis.
Androutsos was born in Ithaca (thus he was properly named Odysseus) but his mother was from Preveza and his father from Livanates, Pthiotis and had further ancestry from Zalynthos, partly of noble Italian roots.

Kolokotronis was born in Messenia but both his parents came from Arcadia. His family tree is known up to 5 generations before him (when his forefathers had the surnames Tserginis and Botsikas) and until today (7 generations after him); his family must have given more than a hundred army officers. He was not an Arvanite and, by the way, he was very short (though well built and fearless) and quite famous for that, so beware of English journals of… 1890s that describe him as… a tall Albanian. Overall, he was the most popular among the Heroes of the Revolution, and he lived enough to be honoured, enjoy this fame, speak of his life and leave a big family. There are no big mysteries about his life or origins (as in the cases of Karaiskakis or Diakos)

Karaiskakis is a popular national hero who has been honoured in various ways. The football stadium “Karaiskakis” took his name because it lies at the exact point where he lost his life. I already told you in an older discussion that he was not a gypsy. Yet, he was a bastard child, generally believed to be the son of Dimitris Iskos (Karaiskos). It seems that both his parents were Sarakatsani. Actually, an alternative theory wants Arapogiannis (another Sarakatsani) to be his father.

Quite many things are known about the codes and passwords of the Society of Friends, a Free Mason Society that followed similar conspiratorial rules. They had some code terms and ways to change the order of letters etc but I don’t know anything about Albanian passwords.

One of the best UFO websites is Greek.
http://www.hyper.net/ufo.html

Last edited by cultea; 10-14-2011 at 01:41 AM.
cultea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #30
TrueMacedonian
Senior Member
 
TrueMacedonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,809
TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultea View Post
Markos Botsaris was a Souliote, so was his rival Kitsos Tzavellas (or Tsavellas).
Andreas Vokos (Miaoulis) was an Arvanite (from Hydra, his family originating from Fylla, Euboia).
Laskarina Pinotsi (Bouboulina) was also an Arvanite from Hydra.
Ioannis Kolletis was a Vlach from Syrrako, Ioannina.

Odysseus Androutsos was not an Arvanite, neither Theodoros Kolokotronis or Georgios Karaiskakis.
Androutsos was born in Ithaca (thus he was properly named Odysseus) but his mother was from Preveza and his father from Livanates, Pthiotis and had further ancestry from Zalynthos, partly of noble Italian roots.

Kolokotronis was born in Messenia but both his parents came from Arcadia. His family tree is known up to 5 generations before him (when his forefathers had the surnames Tserginis and Botsikas) and until today (7 generations after him); his family must have given more than a hundred army officers. He was not an Arvanite and, by the way, he was very short (though well built and fearless) and quite famous for that, so beware of English journals of… 1890s that describe him as… a tall Albanian. Overall, he was the most popular among the Heroes of the Revolution, and he lived enough to be honoured, enjoy this fame, speak of his life and leave a big family. There are no big mysteries about his life or origins (as in the cases of Karaiskakis or Diakos)

Karaiskakis is a popular national hero who has been honoured in various ways. The football stadium “Karaiskakis” took his name because it lies at the exact point where he lost his life. I already told you in an older discussion that he was not a gypsy. Yet, he was a bastard child, generally believed to be the son of Dimitris Iskos (Karaiskos). It seems that both his parents were Sarakatsani. Actually, an alternative theory wants Arapogiannis (another Sarakatsani) to be his father.

Quite many things are known about the codes and passwords of the Society of Friends, a Free Mason Society that followed similar conspiratorial rules. They had some code terms and ways to change the order of letters etc but I don’t know anything about Albanian passwords.

One of the best UFO websites is Greek.
http://www.hyper.net/ufo.html
It's ok to say that Botsaris was Albanian as well as Tzavellas. No need to try to circumvent the obvious.

As for Karaskaikis Finlay believed he was a gypsy. Who knows how many other gypsies were part of the war for independence.

And the evidence for Kolokotroni being an Albanian are all in this topic. I would ask people to review from page one and onward again.
__________________
Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
TrueMacedonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
albanian, imposter hellene, kolokotronis, revolutionary


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump