X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Excellent find Daskalot!
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Sarafot
      • Dec 2008

Znae se koj se rabotnici?Ko bi bile taka i smeli?A ušte tolku po obedineti kako šo rabotat??
      Daskalot e car!
      Last edited by Sarafot; 04-04-2009, 04:31 PM.
      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

thank you all for your nice words..... let me tell you all a BIG secret.....

..... there is more to be found....
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Daskalot, that was a surprising yet excellent find.
          I am quite sure the Macedonians could easily have been foremen, but that job was for Americans only. I note they are "as dependable as American foremen as far as their knowledge goes".

I note no Greeks on the list, perhaps they were mixed in with the Bulgarians or Italians .... una fazza ....
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Daskalot, that was a surprising yet excellent find.
            I am quite sure the Macedonians could easily have been foremen, but that job was for Americans only. I note they are "as dependable as American foremen as far as their knowledge goes".

I note no Greeks on the list, perhaps they were mixed in with the Bulgarians or Italians .... una fazza ....
            Thank you RtG, una razza......

I really do not understand how the Greeks etc can be so in denial, when we have numerous sources claiming otherwise..... I must assume that most Greeks are really below average IQ thus impairing their level of comprehension.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

This is a good find Daskalot, all examples of distinction between Macedonian and Bulgarian in American records is valuable information.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

Daskale, gi nadaska grcive

Samo napred
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Great find Daskalot. And you are right, there is more to be found.
                  Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

It also distinguishes between 'Slavs' and Macedonians.
                    Significant indeed.

I have to wonder though, do all these great finds that are being uncovered end up in the hands of those who write and teach history and those who decide global policies? Or do we find such items and read them ourselves only?

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Rogi, I am a Truth seeker, a messenger and a teacher. The information I find is posted on the Internet thus making it possible for people to find it. A more direct way would be to announce our findings to the Macedonian Academia, what are your thoughts and suggestions?

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                        Rogi, I am a Truth seeker, a messenger and a teacher. The information I find is posted on the Internet thus making it possible for people to find it. A more direct way would be to announce our findings to the Macedonian Academia, what are your thoughts and suggestions?
                        Great idea,i say!
                        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

This site does a great thing by collecting all these findings together.

I think, perhaps collating the best of them in some neat and simple PDF file which we can send out to Academics at various Universities and authors and foreign policy experts and so on throughout the world might be a way to help get the truth out to a wider audience.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Good idea, I will see what I can do, pdf-wise.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              Macedonian Academia, MANU?

No no, a big nono. You can always try but I wouldn't chose that path.

I can speak with the ppl from the "Macedonian Institute 16.9." where we could prepare some "white book" of evidence with all materials we have.

It could be for start as a I part with the materials we could collect now, and we will make another part II with aditional evidence material.

I can orginize ppl like Tentov i Boshevski, Angelina Markus, Donski, Nikola Zezov etc... to help in promoting.
                              Btw. the new president Ivanov i also a part of this team in the M.I. 16.9. )

Interested?
                              Last edited by Bratot; 04-06-2009, 09:26 AM.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                Macedonian Academia, MANU?

No no, a big nono. You can always try but I wouldn't chose that path.

I can speak with the ppl from the "Macedonian Institute 16.9." where we could prepare some "white book" of evidence with all materials we have.

It could be for start as a I part with the materials we could collect now, and we will make another part II with aditional evidence material.

I can orginize ppl like Tentov i Boshevski, Angelina Markus, Donski, Nikola Zezov etc... to help in promoting.
                                Btw. the new president Ivanov i also a part of this team in the M.I. 16.9. )

Interested?
                                this sounds very good....

Comment

Working...
                                X