Clear All
  • TojSum
    • Feb 2012

ASSOCIATION of JEWS from MACEDONIA in ISRAEL

About "saviours" from Bulgaristan

1. http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4265600_n.jpg

2. http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3697105_n.jpg

Enough said.
    Last edited by TojSum; 02-28-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Onur, i dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.
      Man up already, your such a drama queen.

Its also funny how cenzikhan showed up the same time you did, and both of you refer to Kosovo as Kosova. Were you testing the waters before you made your re-entry ?
      Seriously man, get over it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kurd! View Post
        sorry ok not agan
        Appreciated.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
          Risto, he is a Greek.
          Not sure about that but time will tell.
          At the end of the day, I am far more interested in intelligent dialogue and it feels like a breath of fresh air when it happens. Presently I am too disappointed in Macedonians to worry about other races' problems. We are a silly bunch of little people with little aspirations it would appear.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fatso
            • Sep 2008

I must join in the fun here.

Onur, this was your best response to someone who has tried to proven how hypocritical you are.....he's a Greek...he's a Greek.

You parade through this forum blaming the Greeks, Bulgars, Serbs, Orthodox priests and other Christian Europeans with all the evils of the world , etc. Yet, you won't admit to anything.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

But because other admins here are more involved with arguing with their fellow Macedonians, attacking them for no reason, so i don't think they notice such stuff here anyway.

just my 2 cents!
              And 2 cents is about all the last part of your comment is worth.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

SOM, i have no intention to involve any conversation with you but you have to remember that i was the one again who noticed dialogue like messages between Voltron and Ottoman with only one minute interval between all msgs of them. Only then you have banned Ottoman at that time but you didn't notice anything about that at all.

So, which one worths 2 cent now? Your forum administration or my comment for that?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

SOM, i have no intention to involve any conversation with you.......
                  Onur, we had a disagreement on linguistics. You need to either get over it already, or, go back to that thread and substantiate your claim that most Balkan placenames that end with 'ovo' can be explained through Turkic.

Well, i am sick of some ignorance. I am sorry, but it is nessesary to speak Macedonian to understand the following text. If you do, feel free to make any comments / join discusion. Bez Vlakna na Jazikot. I will start with the "Beginning" Od Prvoto. Proto(s) http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=proto&

......but you have to remember that i was the one again who noticed dialogue like messages between Voltron and Ottoman with only one minute interval between all msgs of them.
                  Do you also remember all of the other threads where I supported you and your views? Or have you conveniently forgotten these?
                  Only then you have banned Ottoman at that time but you didn't notice anything about that at all.
                  You may have been one of the first to notice that something wasn't right, but you weren't the only one. It was only a matter of time before that was addressed.
                  So, which one worths 2 cent now? Your forum administration or my comment for that?
                  Your comment, like I previously indicated. Because you insinuated that the administrators were too busy arguing with fellow Macedonians to notice people abusing their own forum. In fact, such a lie isn't even worth 2 cents.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

The Dark Side of Bulgaria's Treatment of the Jews
                    Published: Saturday, July 21, 2012
                    In the shadow of the terror attack in Borgas, the media recalls how the Bulgarian government saved Bulgaria's Jews from the Holocaust - but not what they did to the Jews of Greece and Yugoslavia, which the Bulgarians considered part of Bulgaria.

In the shadow of the terror attack in Borgas, the media recalls how the Bulgarian government saved Bulgaria's Jews from the Holocaust - but not what they did to the Jews of Greece and Yugoslavia, which the Bulgarians considered part of Bulgaria.
                    With the July 18, 2012 terrorist attack against Israelis in the city of Burgas, the Bulgarian government found itself the subject of praise, as a result of their protecting their nation's Jewish population during the Holocaust. The following day, an Arutz Sheva column and even Fox News extolled Bulgaria's record, noting that last week's bombing was the first such attack in the nation's history, and explaining how the Bulgarians saved their Jews during WWII.
                    This is an often repeated statement, but it is a half truth; there is another, dark chapter to the story.
                    The contemporary media reported how "Bulgaria became the only Nazi-allied country in World War II to protect its entire Jewish population" or that "Bulgaria saved all of its Jews from the death camps."
                    While the Bulgarian king, government, the public, and the clergy, did in fact take laudable actions which halted the deportation of a certain 50,000 Jews from parts of Bulgaria to German death camps in Poland, there is no reason why the Bulgarian government should not discuss - and admit to - the 13,000 non-Bulgarian Jews their soldiers dispossessed, imprisoned, and deported from land they were occupying during the war.
                    On March 1, 1941, Bulgaria entered into a pact with the Axis powers and participated in the German-led attack on Yugoslavia and Greece. As a reward from Adolf Hitler, Bulgaria received most of the Balkan area known as Thrace and Macedonia. Stating that Thrace and Macedonia were their ancient Bulgarian lands, they declared the territory "New" or "United Bulgaria" and, within one month, initiated a colossal national campaign of Bulgarization against the citizens of that area that included deporting all of the area's 13,000 Jews.
                    The Jewish communities of Yugoslavian Thrace and Greek Macedonia were made up mostly of Spanish-speaking Jews, descendants of refugees expelled from Spain in 1492. In March 1943, the Jews of the cities of Kavala, Drama, Komotini, Seres, Xanthi and Alexandroupolis, were dragged from their beds at midnight, barely dressed, in sub-freezing conditions and placed into warehouses in their respective cities.
                    The Bulgarian military established a blockade around the cities to prevent escape. Bulgarian soldiers broke into Jewish homes and hauled out their inhabitants. The Jews were forced to walk, for many miles, being whipped by troops; many Jews died along the way from cold, malnutrition and beatings. They were placed in tobacco warehouses, women were raped, and then locked inside freight trains as human cattle for the dreaded trip to Treblinka-many dying en route. The Jews of Monastir were locked in ghettos, their property looted and stolen by Bulgarian policemen, who checked house by house, to ensure that all the family members had left and all valuables were confiscated.
                    In all, over 13,000 Jewish people, husbands, wives, grandparents, sons, daughters, cousins, aunts and uncles, were deported by Bulgarians to Treblinka where they were murdered in German gas chambers. .
                    In the eyes of the Parliament at Sofia, Thrace and Macedonia soon became legitimately and completely Bulgarian. The governmental organization in Thrace and Macedonia, its infrastructure, civic administration, general educational system, institutes of higher learning, religious bodies, economy, and culture became wholly and legally Bulgarian. The government was extremely proud of this, and established and funded patriotic organizations in Macedonia to show the people and tell the world that Macedonia was their own. They formed cultural and charitable organizations in their beloved United Bulgaria, and commissioned, printed and issued, nearly seven million commemorative postage stamps in 1941, recalling the "recovery" of Macedonia.
                    Yet today, when it comes to discussing how 13,000 Jews from Thrace and Macedonia who were deported by Bulgarian police officers and soldiers to Treblinka where they were killed, Bulgaria remains silent. They laud themselves for not allowing the deportation of Bulgaria's 50,000 Jews, but it seems that the "price" paid to the Nazis for letting them save their "own" Jews was the deaths of the Jews of Macedonia and Thrace.
                    The deaths of 13,000 Jews occurred with the direct participation and knowledge of ho the Bulgarian government in alliance and volunteer partnership with Nazi Germany. 98 percent of Macedonia's Jews were deported - none survived.
                    To counter current accusations of lack of human rights on the world stage, on more than one occasion, Bulgaria has revisited the claim that it had saved 50,000 Jews, and that Bulgaria was "humanitarian," and that it would keep up its "respect for human life and human dignity." On at least one occasion, ex-president Peter Stoyanov said that the Jews' rescue from deportation was "the best answer to the constantly asked question, 'What have you contributed to European civilization?' "
                    Now, with the murdeous Islamist bombing attack on Israelis tourists visiting Bulgaria, the Bulgarians are basking in the glory of how they elected not to kill 50,000 Jews, how they saved them and how they have always been friends to the Jewish people. Not "always" and not to all of the Jewish people..
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

The Bulgarian lies are coming out utilizing professors (lol) from the Bulgarian Science's. Well I hope every Bulgar refer's to page one of this. Here is a recent propaganda article from bulgaria's "focus".

Code:
                      http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n296440
                      There was no ‘Bulgarian occupation of Macedonia’ in WWII, as there was no resistance: academician
                      09 January 2013 | 13:32 | FOCUS News Agency

Home / Bulgaria

Sofia. “There was no ‘Bulgarian occupation of Macedonia’ during the WWII because there was no resistance,” said historian Academician Georgi Markov with the Institute of History with the Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS) in an interview with FOCUS News Agency.
                      Asked whether the Bulgarian politicians should apologise about the Vatasa case, as heard commented in Skopje, Markov said the following: “Recently we published the memoires of General Vasil Boydev, who is commander of V Army, with headquarters in Skopje – from the summer of 1941 until May 1994. He tells about his meeting with Boris III of Bulgaria, who sends him to Skopje and tells him “to touch with velvet gloves. Be very careful, because the population has already suffered too much and you will not allow internecine war”.”
                      In his words, there is nothing to apologise about.
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

They are in denial.So all those bulgarians were just cannon fodder.I'm sure the relatives won't be pleased abandoning their loved ones like that.Come to that there is no recognition of what their loved ones did.So all that lying is well knownit won't cut ice with macedonians.We may be stupid but were not that stupid to beleive bulgarian bs propaganda.If i had a dollar for each time the bulgarians are trying to trick us macedonians i'd be a rich man.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

German Archives show Bulgarians rounded up and transported Macedonian Jews

The rounding up and transportation of the Macedonian jewish population was done by the Bulgarian Government. The so called Bulgarian patriots in Sofia continue to claim their Government had nothing to do with Macedonia's jews, however newly released evidence straight from the German archives show that Macedonia was occupied by Bulgaria as the eastern neighbor was part of Germany's axis during WW2.

Great deal of documents show Sofia was fully in charge of the entire operation, it even negotiated the price with the Nazis. All documents are in Bulgarian, signed by Bulgarian representatives at Skopje's train station and army officials responsible for occupied Macedonian territories.
                          For instance one document clearly shows the train trip Macedonian jews (3545 adults and 592 children) will make to their final destination, the concentration camp Treblinka in Poland.
                          For this 'work', the Bulgarian Government charged Nazi Germany 7,144.317 lev.

For the remaining Macedonian jewish community this is just additional evidence about the direct involvement of the Bulgarian Government in the deaths of 98% of the Macedonian jewish population.
                          The Bulgarian army is also responsible for stealing treasures not just from Macedonia's jews, but also emptied numerous museums around the country.

How can the Bulgarians deny this...?
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Greece launched a book on Bulgaria's participation in the persecution of the Jews

Another testament to the participation of Bulgaria in the arrest and deportation of Jews to death camps, a book titled "The Rescue", was recently promoted in Greece, Athens correspondent Netpress.

"Night March 3 against 4, 1943 year, 187 members of the Jewish community in New Orestiada Greek territory under Bulgarian occupation, were captured literally while you sleep and sent to Nazi concentration camps, where after the war returned only three" - this is one of many examples in the book of Greek authors scour Lampsa and Jacob symptoms, in which 431 page through photos, documents and testimonials shown Bulgaria's participation in the persecution of the Jews by the Macedonian and Greek territories which were under Bulgarian occupation .

Book authors write that even 86 percent of Jews who zheveele Greek territory occupied by Bulgaria were arrested and deported to concentration camps.

Thessaloniki however, Bulgaria has managed to deport even 96 percent of the Jewish population, said in the text.

The emphasis in the book is placed on assistance or zasolnishtvoto that Greece gave part of the Jews who were lucky to be saved from one of the two choices that the Bulgarian authorities in cooperation with the Nazis put available - terrible end or horror without end.

Just a reminder, the number of Jews from Bulgaria Macedonian territories under Bulgarian occupation deported right to death is over 7200 or 98 percent of the total Jewish population in Macedonia.

"Good idea Bulgarian Ambassador in Athens gave this book to his President Boris as further evidence that the Bulgarian authorities collaborated with the Nazis to exterminate the Jews of Macedonian and Greek occupied territories," said Philip Paul Netpress Voskopoulos leadership party of Macedonians in Greece "Rainbow".

Given the fierce criticism that the Bulgarian state leadership sent to the Macedonian film "The Third Half" which covers the same topics, it remains an open question - whether there will be and what will be rekacijata Sofia in terms of this book, packed with authentic documents .

"Instead of the middle of Athens to talk about art as a movie, it would be better Mr. Borisov to read these documents from the book," said Pavle Filipov Voskopoulos.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Debate in the U.S. for the treatment of Jews from Bulgaria

Have a read of the article in full, it is translated from google. It is interesting to note what Darko thinks of the Bulgarians, I have highlighted it in red.

Debate in the U.S. for the treatment of Jews from Bulgaria
                              Darko Mitrevski: Come in and both the other and the third, let him sue Washington!

Upon the request of the Bulgarian Embassy in Washington a little squares in the city to be named after Dimitar Peshev, Bulgarian credited for saving the Bulgarian Jews from deportation, and after the Holocaust Museum in Washington as a counter-pointed the deportation of 11,000 Jews from Bulgaria, that was exactly the theme of the discredited Macedonian film "Third Half" by the Bulgarians, for this talk to the director and screenwriter of the film, Darko Mitrevski.

Bulgaria received a slap from Washington precisely the topic that you fiercely attacking you for "Third Half" - is not disputed rescue of Bulgarian Jews from the concentration camps, but it is arguable that we Bulgarians, allies of Hitler, sent 11,343 Jews from Macedonia and northern Greece Nazi camps. This looks like some sort of satisfaction for you?

When six months ago I was asked what I like about this battle, I replied, with ten goals difference. Not because I am a very gifted football, but because it is spoken is one hundred percent true, which can be checked in all the museums, historical institutes and universities in this white world (except in Bulgaria!), And that my political opponents speak a hundred percent lie. Bulgarian MEPs threatened with lawsuits in Strasbourg for the film "The Third Half" Bulgarian government tried to obstruct Macedonia's integration into the European Union - and remember that some "Macedonian intellectuals" just in me found guilty of failing to "Macedonian EU integration "(whatever that means). Well here, Come and both the other and the third, let him sue Washington! If they punch, of course.

But there is another - at least for me - stunning work: a couple exceptions, Macedonia lacked any public debate or response to these attacks. Not heard a voice from historians, journalists, politicians (whether government or opposition), writers, artists, university professors, public figures, the Jewish community, the church, the academy ... There was something unheard of: a local art to be branded a ( follow me) nerdy, fashizoidna, anti-Semitic and anti-Macedonian policy - and nobody in Macedonia it does not affect. Year and a half through the movie spit homeland, and in no country do not feel threatened, nor invited to respond. Somehow it was treated as a private dispute between me and the Bulgarian state.

Well, with this I got this dispute. The laurels are just mine, you're zachinam stuffed them in Delight will have you eating in my garden in Los Angeles.

The Bulgarian historians and politicians were easy to trumpet all the bells of America to the European Union that "Third Half" falsifies history, it was "Hitler film", "provocation of the Macedonian government", "film about hatred towards Bulgarians'" another forgery which builds on the Macedonian identity ". Now that you got such a strong ally of the subject, as I will explain Bulgarian protests against the film its pointless and lobbies that are not funded, not showing ...

First of all, let's not use the term "Bulgaria". I have nothing against Bulgaria, which I think we share a common history - in a way that common history shared by Germany and Austria (and still no normal in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich would not dare to deny the existence of the Austrian nation!). Bulgaria is a country in whose home turf, at the initiative of the Bulgarian Church and Bulgarian intellectuals were rescued nearly 50,000 Jews at the hands of pro-Nazi King Boris III and his puppet gang: Release Philota, Gabrovo Minister and Commissioner Belev (one and all declared fascist and anti-Semite ). No I biev battle against Bulgaria and the Bulgarian people. In fact, any battle I have no intention Arabia against anybody - but when I attacked the ideological descendants of Bogdan Philota, I just defended his work, something that every director would do.

And as far as lobbying for prohibition, "Third Half" in Macedonia saw 90,000 spectators, was shown around the United States, signed a contract for regular kinodistribucija in France, Germany, Australia, Canada, China, South Korea and Japan, Spring will welcome the universities of Oxford, Zagreb, Munich, Moscow ... To where you touch the power of lobbying as I felt not even for a second? Probably the border in Kyustendil.

Then Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, among other things, that directly attack you do "Hitler film" for Bulgarians. "Bulgaria has never had a swastika flag. We never mix. On the contrary, the first to recognize Macedonia, worked to abolish visas for you, help you and now we say - with hitlerski film, "he said and then ended with celebration" For we found that topic? ". What I'd ordered at the moment?

Before you answer, please note that Boris is currently no longer prime minister of Bulgaria - Bulgarian citizen but ordinary, as I am a citizen of Macedonia and the United States. So, my response was not addressed to the national institution representing the former badigard of Todor Zhivkov, but to him personally.

Like this:

Boyko, do you have Internet at home?

If you have, you naminuvash on YouTube?

If naminuvash, if you watched the interview NETA Cohen, the woman whose life story was filmed movie "The Third Half", given to Spielberg's Shoah Foundation-?

In this interview NETA clearly says that her family - her father, barely adult brothers, sister six years, cousins, cousins, strikovcite, aunts, all her blood relatives - one and all in the gas chambers of Treblinka had sent the Bulgarian army and police .

Boyko, talking about women in a single day you lost your entire lineage, all their loved ones, everything she had - at the hands of people who wore uniforms of the state you govern! And not just one woman, but the whole nation.

Boyko, screw you what I thought a bystander in Balkan politics, me and you (probably) consider me a "traitor to Bulgarianness", "Macedonian language freak", "the Serb-communist mercenary", "Judeo-Masonic agent" "German-Russian element" and that everything I did.

Batali, most seriously telling you!

We're talking about human accidents.

For great personal tragedies.

For tips black lives.

For all that you called it "a lie" and called me "a liar".

Well, I have no problem with you calling me a 'liar'. From your mouth it sounds like a compliment. But what do we do with people who have been deprived of everything? And do they lie?

Think well what you answer.

Is there announced that the film will soon begin to show in Bulgaria?

"Third Half" will be displayed in Bulgaria when the Bulgarian state and its security services will allow its presentation on Bulgarian territory or cease to intimidate all those distributors who have expressed a desire to commercially demonstrate this movie.

In other words - when Bulgaria, a member of the European Union, will become a democratic and free country in which intellectual work and free thought are not sanctioned by the highest authorities of the executable and the legislature.

Until then - WWII in this part of the Balkans is not over.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Бугарските фашистички власти го прогонувале Антон Попов меѓудругото и бидејќи напишал статија за Гоце Делчев, во која се залагал за самостојна македонска република, односно, на некој начин го продолжил делото на Делчев

Антон Попов, заменикот на Вапцаров бил прогонуван и осуден на смрт од бугарските про-фашистички власти, поради напис за Гоце Делчев во којшто се залагал за самостојна македонска република...

Никола Вапцаров и Антон Попов биле погубени на денешен ден пред 71 година. Слава им на македонските патриоти!

Google Translator:-
                                Anton Popov, Deputy Vapcarov was prosecuted and sentenced to death by pro-fascist Bulgarian authorities because of Gotse Delchev article in which he advocated for an independent Macedonian republic ...

Антон Попов умира за еден нов свет, којшто ќе огрее со толку светлина, со толку убавина

Антон Попов умира за еден нов свет, којшто ќе огрее со толку светлина, со толку убавина

Anton Popov and Nikola Vapcarov.
                                (Anton Popov, "Dnevnik", young Macedonia, 1938).

Дел од творештвото на Вапцаров, поради коешто бил прогонуван од бугарските фашистички власти...

Смртната пресуда...
                                The death sentence
                                Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 07-23-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X