View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 04:40 AM   #9
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill77 View Post
Look at my avatar

Thats a dedo of mine who was born, lived and died in Kladorabi. he was only 17, a Pro Macedonian independence partizan during the civil war when captured (lured into a trap) by the fascist Greek army. He had his head cut off and then his torso dragged by a rope tied to a horse through his village Kladorabi, in order to send fear through the population in that village. An auntie of his lunged at his torso with a blanket covering him to give him some dignity. Which is when a general dragged her off and inspected the body which his head was also alongside him. After realizing how young he was, He then started laughing and mocked him as he yelled to the rest of the villagers who gathered around the center "Are these the types we fear that will take Macedonia away from us?" This tells me at that time, Kladorabi was pro Macedonian. During a visit to that village around 10 years ago, i spent a couple of nights there and sensed nothing but Macedonian.
Terrible and infuriating to read, Bill. I am sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by link from Amphipolis above
After being killed seventeen, Karavitis leaves the latter to live, telling the other Macedonians that anyone who does not become a Greek will not remain in his house " no cat alive "
Greeks either can't read their own resources or they are all lying to the world together in one cohesive group. I don't think they are that clever. What a bunch of duped fools.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote