View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #390
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
I rewatched the clip several times and I also agree that it's pretty clear cut Vic. I thought initially she might have been taken out of context in some way but I don't think she was. Don't know how she is trying to wriggle herself out of this. What do you guys think? If she sincerely apologised for saying this in the past would you accept it? For me personally, I don't even listen to her music and the fact that she makes songs in Bulgarian turns me off instantly, in the same way that it turns me off when Macedonians make songs in Serbian such as Aneta/ Grupa Molika and Tyzee for example.
Yup, exactly. I think what happened was that she was trying to show off, suck up to, or impress a Bulgarian audience to get some fans, followers, i.e. to sell some music. When asked the question, she a) couldn't think of Bulgarian songs she sings to Macedonians right away and just threw out some songs; or b) knew that Bulgarians consider those songs Bulgarian and threw them a bone.

I don't need or care for an apology from her. Just not to make detrimental remarks to cause.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote