Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

MK do you know this guy aleksander??We'll just wait then.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

George, I like the folks from the CMHS so lets wait and see what they post on their website - it's only fair considering what the UMD does to us - never.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 12:55 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        MK do you know this guy aleksander??We'll just wait then.
        yes, i do know him and they're closely connected to my favorite Macedonian Place
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

MK we'll just wait if that's ok.I agree with som's view just the same.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

MK we'll just wait if that's ok.I agree with som's view just the same.
            well, it's normal when people live all over the world and unable to attend events in person they may have some enquiries; however, they won't be guessing so don't be offended. I, should also tell you that CMHS was very active in the 2010 UMD conference but that in no way effects what they do or the lectures the hold.

you, think anyone from CMHS posts here? (quicker reply)
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

We are not in the habit to sending information such as the material you are looking for. First of all, we do not know who you are and how you are going to use the information. George S is unknown to us! We would also need permission from the authors to do so as well. If you are patient, our web site will be updated soon and you can use the material we publish on our site. Until then we are sorry for any inconvenience.
              Lol, what did you ask them for George, their personal addresses?

Another example of cloak and dagger ambiguity. How on earth could the information regarding the decipherment be used against Boshevski and Tentov, unless the whole show is a charade?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Alex said he never heard of the MTO Soi told alex that we are a forum like maknews but from australia a rather crude way to describe us.I would say they are too preoccupied with their bit in canada to worry about anyoone else.We'll just wait for the slides to appear on their website.I agree that the whole show is probably a charade.
                Last edited by George S.; 05-30-2011, 01:19 AM. Reason: ed
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Mk i doubt if anyone from CMHS posts here as they never heard of the MTO.Maybe they never heard of maknews too??I only wanted something if it could be emailed by insistence of Risto Stefov after all i think he was one of the organizers who spoke very highly of the lecture & it's delivery.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Mk i doubt if anyone from CMHS posts here as they never heard of the MTO.
                    Are you serious? I, can draw a crowd in darkness Yes, they know about MTO maybe not Alex but many other's - young and old and I hope to see some of them on June 29, 2011

2nd Biggest One Day Macedonian Outdoor Event (ilinden picnic)

CMP VIP's

- The tournament has become a highlight of the Macedonian social calendar.
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Maybe other's may know.alex is a webmaster he may not know us.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Maybe other's may know.alex is a webmaster he may not know us.
                        It's, a safe bet since your email he's had a look and see.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

You would think that the canadian historical society would at least know other organizations such as the MTO.Where as from my perspective it's part & parcel to know about the chms as i regularly receive invitations & news from them in one way or the other.
                          as Mk stated that it would be very unusual that there's any members on the mto.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• rosetta
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by RitaC View Post
                            The mathematical probability of the Demotic script being successfully deciphered in one particular way and then being re-deciphered to to say something completely different, would probably be the same as me winning Powerball 300 weeks running.

I'm no linguist or Egyptologist, but just applying basic logic is enough to know that Tentov and Boshevski need urgent and intensive psychiatric treatment.
                            This is the correct approach, meaning that one can use simple and powerful arguments without resorting to technical aspects that most people can't follow. Here are some more arguments:

-Not only the Demotic script of Rosetta stone was successfully deciphered in 1820s, but all the findings of Demotic scripts after it.

-They include a total number of 14,500(!) inscriptions at the moment, translated and published. The biggest collection of 900 pieces belongs to the Oriental Institute of University of Chicago which is some sort of World Centre for studies in Demotic Script/Language.

-Among these inscriptions are two more "Rosetta Stones", i.e. texts that appear both in Greek and Demotic and provide an additional verification. They are known as "Decree of Canopus" (238 BC), and the "Memphis decree of Ptolemy IV" (218 BC).

-The oldest findings of Demotic script are from 660 BC, i.e., long before Alexander the Great and the Ptolemaic Era.

-The Ancient Egyptian language was well known because as soon as Demotic script faded (2-4th Century AD) it was replaced with Greek/Coptic script (until 13th Century). So, while the language evolved from century to century it was generally easily understood and studied. All that was missing was the decoding key that Rosetta Stone provided.

All the above don't only show that Tentov and Boshevski are wrong, but that they were crazy to start their effort. At least they could study Egyptian, critically assess Tomas Young's decipherment and start from it's errors or problems, if they could find any.

The good news is that you can help and contribute in something where Egyptologists cannot, i.e. check the consistency of the deciphered Macedonian text.
                            Last edited by rosetta; 05-31-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

МАКЕДОНСКО ИСТРАЖУВАЊЕ НА ЕГИПЕТСКИОТ АРТЕФАКТ

Бечер - среда, 21 ноември 2007 :: Бр. 13655
                              Во странство има реакции за Каменот од Розета

- Никој нема забелешки за методологијата по која ние го дешифрираме средниот текст од Каменот на Розета, прастариот египетски артефакт. Има забелешки кон резултатите до кои сме дошле, вели Аристотел Тентов, редовен професор на Електротехничкиот факултет

- Никој нема забелешки за методологијата по која ние го дешифрираме средниот текст од Каменот на Розета, прастариот египетски артефакт. Има забелешки кон резултатите до кои сме дошле, вели Аристотел Тентов, редовен професор на Електротехничкиот факултет во Скопје, кој во јуни минатата година, пред научната јавност во МАНУ, заедно со академик Томе Бошевски го презентираше истражувањето врз Каменот од Розета. Двајцата научници излегоа со тврдење дека средниот текст од прочуениот артефакт, датиран во 196 година пред Христа, декрет на Птоломеј Петти, тогашен владетел на Египет, е напишан на јазикот на Античките Македонци.

Во МАНУ, по презентирањето на истражувањето, речиси и да немаше релевантни реакции.

Оттогаш, истражувањето врз артефактот, беше презентирано во повеќе градови низ Македонија. Бошевски и Тентов одржаа предавања во библиотеките во Битола, Прилеп, а моментно се подготвуваат за претставување во Велес.

Неодамна беа и во Словенија, каде на меѓународната конференција на тема "Потеклото на Европејците", тамошната научна јавност имаше шанса да ги чуе резултатите од ова истражување.

- Колегите извонредно го примија нашиот труд. Имавме доста конструктивна дебата со еден научник околу нашето тврдење дека и тогаш и сега во македонскиот јазик се употребува предлогот "на". Ние единствено што претпоставивме е дека согласките и самогласките не ја менуваат својата звучност, а не дека предлогот "на" го има во современиот македонски јазик, па затоа мора да го има и на некое друго место. Научникот ни рече дека ако му дадеме барем само еден доказ со што ќе го потврдиме ова наше тврдење, ќе се сложи со нас. Му дадовме повеќе докази дека на текстот на каменот го има овој предлог, вели Тентов. Тој објаснува дека не може да го открие името и презимето на словенечкиот научник, кој е и рецензент на нивниот труд. Било пракса имињата на рецензентите да не се објавуваат за да нема влијание и притисоци врз нив.

Со позитивна реакција за истражувањето врз Каменот на Розета се јавил и академикот од Русија, Валериј Чудинов, кој е претседател на Комисијата за средновековна и древна историја.

Јазик со осум самогласки
                              - Во овој период мислам дека ни треба малку мир да го довршиме она што јас го нарекувам домашна работа. Ние сме моментално како деца кои во рамките на своето образование ја учат писменоста, односно го совладуваат јазикот. Ако можам така да се изразам, сега сме во фаза на формирање на слободни реченици, како на пример во петто одделение. По мое длабоко мислење, тој јазик е многу постар од каменот. Ние во нашето истражување тргнавме со една единствена претпоставка дека ако Птоломеите како династија потекнуваат од овие краишта, некаде 50-тина километри јужно од Битола, најверојатно во јазикот којшто го применувале би требало да ги содржат сите согласки и најверојатно сите самогласки од денешниот македонски јазик. Согласките и самогласките како елементи на јазикот најдолготрајно се задржуваат, најтешко ја менуваат својата звучност. Постои дисциплина во јазикот којашто го тврди истото дека за промена на согласки и самогласки треба илјадници години. Под таа претпоставка, ние успеавме да дешифрираме 27 согласки и успеавме да ги идентификуваме сите осум самогласки. Првично ни беше чудно што има осум самогласки, со оглед на тоа што во денешниот литературен јазик има пет плус една самогласка, но наидовме на едно истражување од холандски лингвист, којшто вели дека и денес постојат живи дијалекти во Македонија коишто имаат осум самогласки. Тоа се мијачкиот и вевчанскиот говор, вели Тентов.

Дешифрирање на Каменот од Канопус
                              Тентов и Бошевски сметаат дека средниот текст од Каменот од Розета е напишан на јазикот на владејачкиот народ, односно на Македонците, кои во тој период владееле со Египет.

- Она што го читаме во овој текст се поклопува со она што го тврдат археолозите. Читајќи од текстот, ние дознаваме дека тој камен треба да биде поставен точно во главниот град на Египет и во Синај и Израел. Во тој период постојат докази дека Птоломеите го владееле и Израел. Во текстот и тука наоѓаме индиректен доказ дека сме на правиот пат на читање на документот, вели Тентов, кој заедно со Бошевски веќе работи на дешифрирање на нов артефакт - Каменот од Канопус. Се претпоставува дека го напишале бабата или дедото на Птоломеј Петти, кој пак го напишал декретот на Каменот на Розета.

Анита ЈОВАНОСКА

Случајно ми се појави овој напис од 2007-та година и мислам вреди да биде прочитан овде.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Kafana whos that girl on the far left.... Nice
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X