Greece and the United Nations recognizes the Macedonian language in 1977!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Greece and the United Nations recognizes the Macedonian language in 1977!

This is a OFFICIAL UN document with the title; Third United Nations Conference on the Standardization of Geographical Names, Athens 17 August-7 September 1977.

Title page.

Page i.

Page 28.

Page 29.

Page 31.

Source: Vol. I. Report of the Conference, Athens, 17 August - 7 September 1977, United Nations Publication E.79.I.7 (1979), E/CONF.69/4.

If this is not proof enough then what is?
    This "name-game" that Greece is playing with the Republic of Macedonia is nothing more then a Greek LIE!
    One must ask oneself, what has happened since 1977?
    Why did not Greece object to the use of the term MACEDONIAN and complain to the United Nations?
    This conference was even held in the Greek capital of Athens, NO VETO, no nothing.
    Both the language and the Cyrillic alphabet are referred to as MACEDONIAN!
    Greece why was it a proper name back then but it is not today?
    Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

I just did what I do best, to find these little gems that history is so kind to provide to us Macedonians.
    I am merely the messenger, the real work was done by those that made the YouTube video of this document, the video inspired me to go look for it.... and hey presto here it is

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Here is the YouTube video;

YouTube - UN documents from 1977: Greece recognised Macedonian language and name

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        If this is not proof enough then what is?
        This "name-game" that Greece is playing with the Republic of Macedonia is nothing more then a Greek LIE!
        One must ask oneself, what has happened since 1977?
        Why did not Greece object to the use of the term MACEDONIAN and complain to the United Nations?
        This conference was even held in the Greek capital of Athens, NO VETO, no nothing.
        Both the language and the Cyrillic alphabet are referred to as MACEDONIAN!
        Greece why was it a proper name back then but it is not today?
        Daskalot,
        I think it is time to promote this information directly to the UN.
        This forum is simply not good enough. The hundreds of thousands of people who visit here will not sway the opinion of the people that matter in the UN. The UN clearly has an agenda that does not relate to its original mandate.

More needs to be done with this exceptional piece of information.

Bravos.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Daskalot,
          I think it is time to promote this information directly to the UN.
          This forum is simply not good enough. The hundreds of thousands of people who visit here will not sway the opinion of the people that matter in the UN. The UN clearly has an agenda that does not relate to its original mandate.

More needs to be done with this exceptional piece of information.

Bravos.
          Yes Risto, we need to lobby the UN with their very own documents, they seem to have forgotten about them.

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

The truth is out there. We just need to find it. And you've found a beauty!
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Thank you Bratot!

Comment

Working...
                X