X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slovenec zrinski
    replied
    "just because" lol

I have read some witness accounts from some tuareg mercenaries were they explain what they, and foremost other mercenaries, did to the civilians in, for example, Misrata.

"just because" lol

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Given Gaddafi's stance against Islamists, it would make more sense for the latter to be supporting the rebels.

Leave a comment:

• Onur
    replied
    Guys, wth are you talking about???

Don't you read that there was mercenaries from Ukraine, Russia and even from Colombia too? Actually most of their mercenary fighters are poor Africans but it looks like there was people from all around the world.

You probably didn't know how much money Gaddafi possessed in Libya. More than half of the oil in Italia was coming from Libya, so you guess how much it was!
    If he would have wanted to, he could buy half of southern European christian population as a mercenary fighters for Libya.

The news headline here is; the so-called freedom fighters are murdering poor people, just because they previously served Gaddafi forces only for the money but you are talking about supposed Bosnian or Albanian participation for helping Gaddafi. Hell, Gaddafi could buy out whole Albania even if they wouldn't be muslim!!!

If you wanna bash the people who helped and served Gaddafi b4 the nato attack, then you gotta look for the catholic Italians and PM Berlusconi who kissed Gaddafi`s hand.

"Extremely unlikely that they were mercenaries, most probably guest workers, engineers, doctors, builders, executed by NATO Islamists. Muslim media in Sarajevo lies, it's not a legitimate source when it comes to these matters."
    This is highly possible. There are many reports that the so-called freedom fighters entered in killing frenzy after they captured Tripoli. I read that all the remaining foreigners in Libya are living in great danger because of irregular "freedom fighters" of nato.
    Last edited by Onur; 09-14-2011, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The LION will ROAR
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    TLWR, are you suggesting that they're Bosniaks rather than Croats or Serbs?
    SOM,
    I would find it strange why Christian Serbs or Croats go there to fight in the Libyain war..?
    There is plenty of Muslim Extremist that go to other countries to help their cause...
    Thou there isn't much information on this from Serbia or croatia news that i can find..

I could only find a comment from a Serbian, quoting on this matter..
    As Quoted:
    "Extremely unlikely that they were mercenaries, most probably guest workers, engineers, doctors, builders, executed by NATO Islamists. Muslim media in Sarajevo lies, it's not a legitimate source when it comes to these matters."

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Not sure how many of them there are in Croatia, Bosnia or Serbia.

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    SOM
    My guess would be shiptari is what TLWR was alluding to!

Leave a comment:

• Zarni
    replied
    The Libyan Insurgents are known as incompetent shitty fighters that is why Mercenaries have been attracted to Libya for a good pay day

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    gadafi has a lot of money & resources at his disposal as for merceneries they are a dime dozen.
    Last edited by George S.; 09-13-2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: edit

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The LION will ROAR
    replied
    Paper: Croat and Serb mercenaries executed in Libya
    Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Libyan rebels have executed nine Croatian and 12 Serbian mercenaries who fought with fugitive leader Moamer Gaddafi's forces against the uprising that toppled his regime, the Zabreb daily Vecernji List reported late Monday.

The paper quoting a rebel fighter as a source, said the mercenaries were seized in a Libyan insurance building in the city of Misurata.

There were additional mercenaries slain from Bosnia, Ukraine, Russia and Colombia, the newspaper reported.

Many experienced soldiers from the wars in the former Yugoslavia reportedly went to Libya to fight with Gaddafi's forces against the rebels, who now control most of the country including Tripoli and are fighting fierce battles near Sirte, the hometown of the former Libyan leader, who is still on the run.

We all know they are not ethinc Serb's or Crow's

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    onur the fight on libiya hasn't ended .Gadafi & etc are fighting on & saying they are not giving up.What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Onur
    replied
    No RTG, i am actually optimist about that. I was just trying to describe the situation of past century `till our age but i think people are started to wake up and realize the truths.

I believe that in our lifetime, we will see the disappearance of many norms of the 20th century, maybe destruction of capitalist world too, i don't know. I am not sure what will exactly happen but i am sure that something will happen , a change. The biggest clue for that is the more aggressive policies of the great powers in the past decade. We know that if a power elite is about to die, they become more aggressive as it starts to be in the death agony.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Onur, stop being so negative.
    There is always hope ... just watch some Disney movies and take a pill

Leave a comment:

• julie
    replied
    Your anology Onur is spot on

Leave a comment:

• Onur
    replied
    USA and the west in general are obliged to create islamist states in middle-east. They have to do that otherwise they cannot leech their energy sources. In a democratic middle-east, Israel wouldn't survive for more than a year and people would never let western corporate giants to leech their own natural gas, oil, minerals etc.

The trick is simple; put puppet dictator in reign, let him run wild with fascist, authoritarian ways, until his people gets scared to death about the dictator and his regime. Let their clergy get bigger, fatter and richer, then use the islamic religious dogmas to put his people in sleep, manipulate them `till their minds gets fckup up.

You know what, actually western world is not that different at all. Instead of dictators, they use federalist, liberal bureaucrats there, who are also the slaves of the same corporate giants. Let the church get bigger, more powerful and let the big bearded guys manipulate the masses until their minds gets fcked up. While degenerating people`s real identities, keep generating the new but fake ones like "being Europeans", "christian brotherhood" etc.

Whole world runs over the idea of the clash of east and west. The politicians and clergy are always the partners in crime regardless of east or west, islam or christianity. But to me, whole thing is just working for few elites but harmful for humanity.
    Last edited by Onur; 09-01-2011, 09:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X