X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NikodimMKD
    replied
    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Should we introduce Athenian democracy Niko? You know, only real Macedonians can vote? What do you think? You sound like a bit of an apologist.
    I am speaking purely based on the law. All citizens of a country have the right to vote in elections regardless of whether they are citizens of Brazil, Macedonia, USA or other countries.

Leave a comment:

• osiris
    replied
    actually i am surprised that 33% o albanians would not vote for change, that is a very positive sign. 1 in 3 seem to have some loyalty to the name, thats good and we must work on making that percentage grow.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
    I highly doubt that would be possible from both a legal and constitutional point of view. From a purely legal sense an Albanian with Macedonian citizenship has more rights than a Macedonian born and raised in Canada or Australia with non-Macedonian citizenship.
    Should we introduce Athenian democracy Niko? You know, only real Macedonians can vote? What do you think? You sound like a bit of an apologist.

Leave a comment:

• Atesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
    my opinion is that ONLY ethnic macedonians should vote for THEIR MACEDONIAN future
    Democracy is "Only Macedonian identity can vote".

Leave a comment:

• NikodimMKD
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
    my opinion is that ONLY ethnic macedonians should vote for THEIR MACEDONIAN future
    I highly doubt that would be possible from both a legal and constitutional point of view. From a purely legal sense an Albanian with Macedonian citizenship has more rights than a Macedonian born and raised in Canada or Australia with non-Macedonian citizenship.
    Last edited by NikodimMKD; 07-30-2009, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dimko-piperkata
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NikodimMKD
    replied
    Originally posted by Atesh View Post
    I think Macedonia must rest Republic of Macedonia. It's history of Macedonia and if Macedonian people don't want change it this is their rights.
    Not only should we keep the name, but we should demand the cancellation of the treaty of bucharest.

Leave a comment:

• Atesh
    replied
    I think Macedonia must rest Republic of Macedonia. It's history of Macedonia and if Macedonian people don't want change it this is their rights.

Leave a comment:

• King Makedon
    replied
    They are hsould only be allowed to speak their language at home.

Leave a comment:

• Jankovska
    replied
    No true Macedonian will say it's ok to have two languages in the Republic,ever! every deserves to be respected for what they are and who they are but it;s our country and our language. he is not Macedonian because he seems very very comfortable with the fact that we should give our country and language to the Siptari.

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    I appreciate your concerns, and will address them appropriately once you show some basic honesty, as I have some concerns about you.

Your lack of transparency for the most minor things has lead many to assume your are telling lies about your identity. It has taken you several months to partly answer a question about something as simple as your background. We have had many liars and pretenders here, so the suspicion is warranted and your actions thus far have not helped how you are viewed in any way. If you were of part Macedonian origin, you could have said that earlier, if you can only speak a little or no Macedonian, you could have said that. Instead, you make several comments on a range of Macedonian political issues and speak as if you are one of 'us' yet you reveal nothing more. The Macedonians on this forum are a community, if you are one of 'us' then show it, don't just expect people to stay quite when you say you are Macedonian but make comments that are markedly un-Macedonian.

So, can you speak Macedonian or not?

Leave a comment:

• Jankovska
    replied
    Soldier,

As administrator to this forum, I expect action to be taken against Jankovska for the personal insults and the profanity tirade she has spewed against me.

She has clearly violated forum rules and expect action to be taken by the moderators of this forum.
    yep and I stand by it, fuck you and your propaganda

Leave a comment:

• NikodimMKD
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Then write something in the Macedonian language.
    Soldier,

As administrator to this forum, I expect action to be taken against Jankovska for the personal insults and the profanity tirade she has spewed against me.

She has clearly violated forum rules and expect action to be taken by the moderators of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• NikodimMKD
    replied
    Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
    Are you intentionally trying to spread a fear campaign on the internet??? Opinions are one thing. But BS is another.
    How is me saying that the Albanians in the Republic will be an "x factor" in case of a referendum a fear campaign?

I'm just stating what everyone already knows as Albanian loyalty does not exist.

Leave a comment:

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    Excellent news, but the "x factor" will be the Albanians within the Republic of Macedonia.
    Are you intentionally trying to spread a fear campaign on the internet??? Opinions are one thing. But BS is another.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X