95% of Macedonians would not change the name of the country

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NikodimMKD
    Banned
    • Apr 2009
    • 187

    #16
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Then write something in the Macedonian language.
    Soldier,

    As administrator to this forum, I expect action to be taken against Jankovska for the personal insults and the profanity tirade she has spewed against me.

    She has clearly violated forum rules and expect action to be taken by the moderators of this forum.

    Comment

    • Jankovska
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 1774

      #17
      Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
      Soldier,

      As administrator to this forum, I expect action to be taken against Jankovska for the personal insults and the profanity tirade she has spewed against me.

      She has clearly violated forum rules and expect action to be taken by the moderators of this forum.
      yep and I stand by it, fuck you and your propaganda

      Comment

      • Soldier of Macedon
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 13675

        #18
        I appreciate your concerns, and will address them appropriately once you show some basic honesty, as I have some concerns about you.

        Your lack of transparency for the most minor things has lead many to assume your are telling lies about your identity. It has taken you several months to partly answer a question about something as simple as your background. We have had many liars and pretenders here, so the suspicion is warranted and your actions thus far have not helped how you are viewed in any way. If you were of part Macedonian origin, you could have said that earlier, if you can only speak a little or no Macedonian, you could have said that. Instead, you make several comments on a range of Macedonian political issues and speak as if you are one of 'us' yet you reveal nothing more. The Macedonians on this forum are a community, if you are one of 'us' then show it, don't just expect people to stay quite when you say you are Macedonian but make comments that are markedly un-Macedonian.

        So, can you speak Macedonian or not?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

        Comment

        • Jankovska
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 1774

          #19
          No true Macedonian will say it's ok to have two languages in the Republic,ever! every deserves to be respected for what they are and who they are but it;s our country and our language. he is not Macedonian because he seems very very comfortable with the fact that we should give our country and language to the Siptari.

          Comment

          • King Makedon
            Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 187

            #20
            They are hsould only be allowed to speak their language at home.
            ]
            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
            [/SIZE]

            Comment

            • Atesh
              Junior Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 27

              #21
              I think Macedonia must rest Republic of Macedonia. It's history of Macedonia and if Macedonian people don't want change it this is their rights.
              Do not be afraid of telling the truth. (Mustafa Kemal Atatürk)

              Comment

              • NikodimMKD
                Banned
                • Apr 2009
                • 187

                #22
                Originally posted by Atesh View Post
                I think Macedonia must rest Republic of Macedonia. It's history of Macedonia and if Macedonian people don't want change it this is their rights.
                Not only should we keep the name, but we should demand the cancellation of the treaty of bucharest.

                Comment

                • Dimko-piperkata
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 1876

                  #23
                  my opinion is that ONLY ethnic macedonians should vote for THEIR MACEDONIAN future
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

                  Comment

                  • NikodimMKD
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 187

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                    my opinion is that ONLY ethnic macedonians should vote for THEIR MACEDONIAN future
                    I highly doubt that would be possible from both a legal and constitutional point of view. From a purely legal sense an Albanian with Macedonian citizenship has more rights than a Macedonian born and raised in Canada or Australia with non-Macedonian citizenship.
                    Last edited by NikodimMKD; 07-30-2009, 03:01 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Atesh
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 27

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                      my opinion is that ONLY ethnic macedonians should vote for THEIR MACEDONIAN future
                      Democracy is "Only Macedonian identity can vote".
                      Do not be afraid of telling the truth. (Mustafa Kemal Atatürk)

                      Comment

                      • Risto the Great
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 15660

                        #26
                        Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                        I highly doubt that would be possible from both a legal and constitutional point of view. From a purely legal sense an Albanian with Macedonian citizenship has more rights than a Macedonian born and raised in Canada or Australia with non-Macedonian citizenship.
                        Should we introduce Athenian democracy Niko? You know, only real Macedonians can vote? What do you think? You sound like a bit of an apologist.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

                        Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

                        Comment

                        • osiris
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 1969

                          #27
                          actually i am surprised that 33% o albanians would not vote for change, that is a very positive sign. 1 in 3 seem to have some loyalty to the name, thats good and we must work on making that percentage grow.

                          Comment

                          • NikodimMKD
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 187

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Should we introduce Athenian democracy Niko? You know, only real Macedonians can vote? What do you think? You sound like a bit of an apologist.
                            I am speaking purely based on the law. All citizens of a country have the right to vote in elections regardless of whether they are citizens of Brazil, Macedonia, USA or other countries.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X