X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

What about Cyril and Methodius?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Nikolaj
      • Aug 2014

Yes Amphipolis, what about them?

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

I too am interested...
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Nikolaj
          • Aug 2014

Amphipolis?

Comment

• Брсјак
            • Nov 2014

Subbing and waiting on the response

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

Don't think this thread can go any further until amphipolis responds lol

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

3 days later and still no response? Time for you to disappear again into your Greek dreamland, where everything is Greek....including Mike Tyson!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Redsun
                  • Jul 2013

I have wanted to thank SOM for the last three days for directing me to the information that I had asked for.

I had been waiting patiently for Amphipolis to reply first, allowing Amphi the space to write back on the same page.

Thank you SOM.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                    • Aug 2014

I know right, every day when I come onto this forum I look for this thread first to see if Amphi has responded. His been posting everywhere else so I assume his avoiding it.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

I'm sorry I just noticed that. I had been reading relevant material elsewhere (ranging from other threads to Risto Stefov) but I still haven't understood your national position, or at least some variations of it. I would like a relatively simple version (max 10-20 lines) on how Cyril and Methodius fit in your narrative(s), either the ones that accept or the ones that reject the Slavic migration.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                        I'm sorry I just noticed that. I had been reading relevant material elsewhere (ranging from other threads to Risto Stefov) but I still haven't understood your national position, or at least some variations of it. I would like a relatively simple version (max 10-20 lines) on how Cyril and Methodius fit in your narrative(s), either the ones that accept or the ones that reject the Slavic migration.
                        Amphipolis

An answer was required, not the following bullshit guised as a question:-

I can't understand exactly what has been discredited, by whom and when.

If there was no Slavic Migration how does one exactly explain Cyril and Methodius (for instance)?
                        Furthermore what exactly does Slavic Migration (theory) have to do with Cyril & Methodius? Refrain from quoting wiki, try using an internationally accredited reliable source, not one that is edited by idiots!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

From what I gather so far Amphipolis, the thesis of the macedonians in this forum is that the language and the alleged slavic migration is not relevant to their origin, as they adopted a form of slavic language, or probably the slavic language that was used in macedonia is the basis for other types of slavic languages/dialects.
                          Cyril and Methodious gave the written form and codified slavic languages,yet this is not relevant or it does not explain the origin of the people in the balkan area.
                          People adopt and develop languages all the time.

Feel free to correct me if I am under a wrong impression about this.

Comment

• Philosopher
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                            From what I gather so far Amphipolis, the thesis of the macedonians in this forum is that the language and the alleged slavic migration is not relevant to their origin, as they adopted a form of slavic language, or probably the slavic language that was used in macedonia is the basis for other types of slavic languages/dialects.
                            Cyril and Methodious gave the written form and codified slavic languages,yet this is not relevant or it does not explain the origin of the people in the balkan area.
                            People adopt and develop languages all the time.

Feel free to correct me if I am under a wrong impression about this.
                            Generally correct Spitfire.

We are indigenous to the Balkans. No Macedonian on this forum denies this. The conflict in this thread has been about the language -- whether Slavic was adopted or whether it is indigenous to the Balkans.

Comment

• Philosopher
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                              I know right, every day when I come onto this forum I look for this thread first to see if Amphi has responded. His been posting everywhere else so I assume his avoiding it.
                              He has a nasty habit of avoiding certain types of questions.

Comment

• Dejan
                                • Sep 2008

amphipolis is another light weight

Comment

Working...
                                X