Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Ive heard Pasko Kuzman say it over the years, he is our own Indiana Jones surly he knows whats going on
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Phoenix, Ive heard Pasko Kuzman say it over the years, he is our own Indiana Jones surly he knows whats going on
      Is that it Prolet?
      Does he explain why he thinks so and is it convincing? or you just blindly believe him. If he is so sure about the whereabouts, what's the hold up on unearthing him. There is no better time to do it then now. This excuse by Kuzman about blood being shed is nonsense.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

It's not an 'excuse' by Pasko. It is a tongue-in-cheek comment, nothing more and nothing less and it is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, He's thrown a few hints here and there, there was a report on Negorski Banji which was discovered that they existed during the years of Aleksandar the Great, the archeologists were digging there and found alot of artifacts.

My opinion is that its around that region.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

There are the Belasica mountains stories, which seem to tie in with some stories of the Greeks trying to dig tunnels to the Republic of Macedonia (in the time of Yugoslavia). With the Belasica rumours, there are stories about some 5 Macedonians from Strumica who found the tomb and found 12 bodies surrounding the tomb. Those 5 Macedonians who discovered it all supposedly died shortly therafter from exposure to radiation and Tito had their bodies burned - there are also many old stories about the Belasica mountain being radioactive. This rumour has spread quite a bit actually and taken many forms (with some claiming those 12 bodies to have been 'aliens' and whatnot).

In Macedonia there are also stories (rumours) among many about the sarcophagus being found back in 2001/2002 and it was supposedly air-lifted out of Macedonia, or to a seret location in Macedonia, by helicopter. It allegedly occured ath the time when over a couple of days there were many helicopters flying over Dojran and up toward the Belasica mountains, and NATO soldiers cordoning off large areas, with many FBI agents spotted in and around the Dojran area.

Then there are other stories (some of them are tied to the above) that it was found but yet to be removed, in the Gevgelia region and more specifically near Stojakovo. Stojakovo sits in the absolute geographical center of Macedonia. These rumours have spread a fair bit already.

Many, many rumours. Very little facts.
            Last edited by Rogi; 10-03-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              It's not an 'excuse' by Pasko. It is a tongue-in-cheek comment, nothing more and nothing less and it is to be taken with a grain of salt.
              Rogi, You dont trust Pasko Kuzman? He is responsible of all the archeological work in Macedonia, if somebody knows something he would be more then qualified to fit the mark.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

You misunderstood what I said. The comment he made in 'a name is a name', was a joke and he meant it as a joke and said it as a joke and his comment about 'World War 3' was purely tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken too seriously.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Rogi, He was joking about WW3 but he was serious about the Grave, im talking about interviews before that documentary was made. Pasko Kuzman is a rare professional in the archeological field, i respect him alot.

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    What makes you believe the tomb is in East Macedonia...?
                    Can't really give you a reason for this one. Just a suspicion I have based on things I've seen and heard

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

there are stories about some 5 Macedonians from Strumica who found the tomb and found 12 bodies surrounding the tomb. Those 5 Macedonians who discovered it all supposedly died shortly therafter from exposure to radiation and Tito had their bodies burned - there are also many old stories about the Belasica mountain being radioactive. This rumour has spread quite a bit actually and taken many forms (with some claiming those 12 bodies to have been 'aliens' and whatnot).
                      I doubt this one, but I also like to see if its true.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                        Which modern greek can trace back to Alexander?
                        I don’t know if his mother was Greek or not. All I’m saying is I have heard she was supposed to be Greek or at least not Macedonian.

I know there have been waves of settlers since antiquity in what is today’s Greece. It has been much discussed on this forum that today’s Greeks with the multitude of invader settlers bear no real resembles to the ancient Greeks. It is not the point. I was asking IF his mother was Greek would DNA be able to prove anything conclusive in Macedonia’s favour. I would hope it could as it might bring a swift resolution to the name dispute.

The Greek argument has been that the Macedonians are not real Macedonians and are arrivals at x date. The stupidest date put forward was during WW2 as part of Titos political aspirations and so we should not be called Macedonians at all. This argument having failed miserably and the existence of Macedonians at much earlier dates having been shown is a large part to the current Greek argument that ok these Macedonians have been in Macedonian lands for a really long time so lets not bitch about exactly how long ie 200 300 400 years ect and suffice it to say a really long time but NOT the original Macedonians ie of Alexanders time so the Greeks are allowing these Macedonians…hahaha…to call themselves a kind of Macedonian hence the demand for a prefix to the name to create a permanent separation between today’s Macedonians and the so called real Macedonians of Alexanders time. Ofcourse then the Greeks want to claim the ancient Macedonians as being Greek.

Much has been said that today’s Greeks are nothing like the ancient Greeks but I cannot imagine all the ancient Greeks were just killed off. It is possible in rare circumstances for this to happen but likely the were swamped by the new settlers and there DNA diluted extremely but mitochondrial DNA is said to never go away and it comes from the mothers line to both sons and daughters but is perpetuated by the daughters line. It would then follow if all the ancient Greeks were not totally wiped out some of today’s Greeks could be carrying the ancient Greeks DNA in there mitochondria.

One very peculiar thing is all the archaeological digs in the past have been inside today’s Greek border. One could imagine if some damming evidence were dug up that it could be taken away and hidden. I am glad they are finally doing digs in RoM as any evidence will see the light of day. It is a pity that it could not have been done earlier.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Prolet, I too am a big fan of Pasko Kuzman's, but a few comments on camera and in interviews, which are intended to promote a wider mainstream interest and create intrigue in archaeology and thus ensure increased funding for archaeology in Macedonia, does not mean that Alexander's tomb has been found, or that Pasko Kuzman has any idea where it is.

Bear in mind that some of the major cities of Alexander's time have not yet been discovered, some are only now being discovered.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

I'm not sure if other's have seen the old thread which is very much related to this one, but it might be a worthwhile 'catch-up' for those who are just now gaining an interest in where the tomb of Alexander may be:

A question that has been asked so many times, and discussed so many times... I've heard so many things, like supposedly the sarcophagus has been found of Alexander and the Crvenkovski has it as his own gift. I heard this, the past summer. Rumor's have it that his grave is in Belasica. There is a rumor that during the times of

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i read somewhere that they may have bought alexanders body perhaps to one of the palaces in rom rather than pella.Marvinci???stojakovo???
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

One could imagine if some damming evidence were dug up that it could be taken away and hidden.
                                How much Macedonian evidence have they destroyed since 1913? You think they wouldn't hide and destroy evidence if it doesn't fit their view and their made up history?

Comment

Working...
                                X