• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Kafana whos that girl on the far left.... Nice
    One, of many volunteer's that assist each year with the event.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

That's right lavce you too can become a volunteer of the umd & meet nice girls in the process.
      Hey MK have you checked the website lately chsm in case ythey updated it with slides about the lecture.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Му дадовме повеќе докази дека на текстот на каменот го има овој предлог, вели Тентов. Тој објаснува дека не може да го открие името и презимето на словенечкиот научник, кој е и рецензент на нивниот труд. Било пракса имињата на рецензентите да не се објавуваат за да нема влијание и притисоци врз нив.
        Sounds like an Indiana Jones movie.
        Никој нема забелешки за методологијата по која ние го дешифрираме средниот текст од Каменот на Розета, прастариот египетски артефакт. Има забелешки кон резултатите до кои сме дошле, вели Аристотел Тентов......
        And it is still like that today.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post

That's right lavce you too can become a volunteer of the umd & meet nice girls in the process.
          George, we have NOTHING to do with the UMD. What, made you think that? Canadian Macedonian Place is nothing like the UMD and no one here should confuse the two .. day and night.

Are some people members? Yes, but they have their own board of directors which makes the UMD board look like some drunken teenagers out on a Friday night - reckless.
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-03-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Obviously they are not but the lavce can still meet some nice girls.It's the thought that counts.Any news on that chsm website.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              Obviously they are not but the lavce can still meet some nice girls.It's the thought that counts.Any news on that chsm website.
              No, but it's only been a few day and they do have jobs .. not, full time webmasters

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Well the girl is definitely nice might have to come down to Toronto.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

I think those guys have nailed it. I just finished reading their method and conclusions, and nothing is out of place. The names of the Egyptian Gods in the translation, are all genuine, the names of the Emporer's ancestors are all genuine, the greetings and the names of people and place, were all genuine. There are even a number of Greek words in the middle text (which match exactly and are geuine), all coming from the Macedonian translation.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

MK if the lavce comes to toronto make sure you look after him make sure you find him the nicest & best looking macedonian girl.(not to eat but to marry)so that he can have lots of lavcina.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Pelister, without a deeper understanding on how languages and linguistic evolution works, I suspect you've fallen into the same trap as some others here.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• mango
                        • Feb 2010

Top Macedonian Egyptologists

Somewhat off topic: it seems one of top Egyptologists is a Macedonian, Bojana Mojsov (I suspect daughter of Lazar Mojsov). Check her book here:

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Mango these people are mean't to be the top learnered people.By them writing that stuff knowing that it's fake is going to put their univirsity credibility on the line that's cyril & methodius of skopje.They allready a laughing stock as the greeks know the whole thing is a hoax.It's all bs & made up stuff they can easily dupe the ordinary man but not an educated person.They can see it a mile away.Their credibility is on the line as at the moment they are a laughing stock of the archaelogy field.
                          On another note i was following up on the lecture notes that these people were giving out at the rosetta stone lecture & slides.I was willing to buy the notes & guess what their response was we can't let you see those notes they are copyright we have to ask the copyright holders prfrs tentovski& bushevski.They said perhaps the cmhs might be good enough to publish them on their website.I checked today & there is a posting but is not clickable.Sounds like a coincidence but i think they are hiding something from us the real truth.
                          Last edited by George S.; 06-04-2011, 09:29 AM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• mango
                            • Feb 2010

More on ...

I agree. There is history as science and there is history as literature, philosophy, romanticism etc. I'm glad to see MTO is pursuing the first, and IMHO, only option. As someone has remarked, until there is a peer review of the whole thing, I remain unconvinced.

Unfortunately in RoM there is very little money spent on true history due to govt. lack of action. The remaining void is filled with all kinds of pseudo-historians which confuse the masses. The result can be only disappointment.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

they put the lecture notes up on the cmhs site.
                              Reassessing the Demotic Text

of the

Rosetta Stone

On Sunday May 15th 2011, the Canadian Macedonian Historical Society held its first ever Skype lecture via Skopje Macedonia. Dr. Tome Boshevski of the Macedonian Academy of Arts & Sciences and Dr. Aristotel Tentov of the University of Cyril & Metodi presented their research on the middle text of the Rosetta Stone. The lecture was held at the OISE Auditorium of the University of Toronto where many interested historians in attendance (at both locationsToronto and Skopje) were presented the findings of these prominant Macedonian researchers. The two Macedonians are the first in the world to have decoded the midle text of the Rosetta Stone. Accourding to Tentov and Boshevski, the text is the language of the ancient Macedonians.

Click below to view the power point presentation.

Ancient Macedonian Language

frhttp://www.macedonianhistory.ca/html/rosetta/rosetta.html
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-06-2011, 08:36 PM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Pelister, without a deeper understanding on how languages and linguistic evolution works, I suspect you've fallen into the same trap as some others here.
                                I find it a revelation that the translation of the middle text, using some aspects of the Macedonian langauge (some) and their method, have perfectly identified people's names and places (which are dead accurate), including a few archaic Greek terms thrown in, which wouldn't make any sense to anyone unless they had a deep knowledge of ancient Greek deities and terms. I guess my point is that not a single term appears at this stage, to be an anochronism - which I find remarkable for a whole bunch of reasons.
                                Last edited by Pelister; 06-06-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X