• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Welcome to Rosetta.
    macedonian canadian historical was going to put up the slides of the lecture of their website.So far i haven't heard from them.
    Mk since youre there any ideas???
    Lubi, is very close to that organization (CMHS) did you contact him? He, might be in Washington DC setting up tables and sipping on some imported Macedonian red wine? Why? It's in the 3 year contract they made him sign along with a urine sample.

You, really want to know when Lubi changed? Well, he's never been the same since he partied with Nikola Gruevski and I believe he may have slipped him something -twice?

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-28-2011, 03:00 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I don't know Lubi MK.If you know him tell him we need those slides of the rosetta lecture.
      They did pro,ise to put them up.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

I don't know Lubi MK.If you know him tell him we need those slides of the rosetta lecture.
        They did promise to put them up.
        He's mad at me because I didn't attend the last few events (lonely/bored) and refuses to speak to me (email) - appointments only George, he really likes vino I just can't remember off hand the type, ke mi tekni po setne
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-28-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

They did pro,ise to put them up.
          Lubi, didn't post that it was Robert who is also here - site se ovde so no need to ask about this anymore, nema nisto bato Have, to keep checking http://www.macedonianhistory.ca/

Did, no one from CMHS get back to you? If not, give it another week and I'll look into it with a little more concern because normally they're nothing like the UMD and it could be effecting several groups all at the same time.
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

no one got back to me,we aren't asking for much only so that we can work out if they are telling the truth whether demotic has macedonian in it as they claim.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• rosetta
              Banned
              • May 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Here is how they broke it down from the middle text:

It would be good to know what sound values were applied to the middle text by those that have claimed it to be demotic.
              Here they are (in the middle of the page).
              The Egyptian Demotic script was used to write the Egyptian language from about 660 BC until 425 AD.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

they are tryng to say it's similar to cyrillic writing & has modern like macedonian words.???
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

they are tryng to say it's similar to cyrillic writing & has modern like macedonian words.???
                  no, rosetta (stoned) is saying he's a pano makedano and no speak english - prosfygas, so anything he posts is anti macedonian. george, i can spot these kozi 1,000 miles away - dot on their forehead that says 1913
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-29-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Boshevski and Tentov have not done enough to corroborate their works. And judging from the research done on this thread, I can't see how they could corroborate them at all.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Boshevski and Tentov have not done enough to corroborate their works. And judging from the research done on this thread, I can't see how they could corroborate them at all.
                      agreed, and keep an eye on that prosfygas he's lost again - misplaced, DP (Asia Minor)

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Oh well if we can't get lubi to get the slides well never know.Tentov & bushevski are meant to be professors,from what university was their credentials ??Funny how there's no contact details all very convenient.
                        MK if you know of any way of getting those slides of that lecture we would welcome them.You know some people who will be nameless don't want to write anything of the lecture which would cooberete? their claims.
                        Last edited by George S.; 05-30-2011, 12:04 AM.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Oh well if we can't get lubi to get the slides well never know.Tentov & bushevski are meant to be professors,from what university was their credentials ??Funny how there's no contact details all very convenient.

MK if you know of any way of getting those slides of that lecture we would welcome them.You know some people who will be nameless don't want to write anything of the lecture which would cooberete? their claims.
                          Look, George I can't force people to help the Macedonian cause they must have that passion and desire internally and it's just common sense when you have a lecture people will have questions for the organizers, recap?

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

What concerns me more is not the apparently bogus claims of Boshevski and Tentov, because that is nothing new, but the fact that they travelled half-way across the world to present their claims to gullible Macedonians who don't know how to ask the right questions. Even more concerning is watching some Macedonians that have no clue about linguistics basically claiming this to be the greatest find on earth! And now they're even making a dictionary!!
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

What concerns me more is not the apparently bogus claims of Boshevski and Tentov
                              rujnovino, is just as responsible (there) if not more so I blame him as well. Chicken shit, have some balls once in your life.

Did you attend that event?
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Oh well we got a reply at last:
                                Hello George,

We are not in the habit to sending information such as the material you are looking for. First of all, we do not know who you are and how you are going to use the information. George S is unknown to us! We would also need permission from the authors to do so as well. If you are patient, our web site will be updated soon and you can use the material we publish on our site. Until then we are sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Aleksandar
                                Web Master
                                Last edited by George S.; 05-30-2011, 12:45 AM.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X