X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    An invasion of Slavic-speaking warriors did take place during the 6th century AD. That is well documented and cannot be refuted. But that is not the same as a wholesale migration, which is how western scholarship wish to present these events. The main difference is this:

In the first case (which is actually what happened), these warriors invaded the length of the Balkans and all the way down to the Peloponnese, and established their own rebel enclaves which came to be known as 'Sclavinia'. One of the primary reasons why the language of these warriors was more readily accepted by most Balkan peoples is because it shared pre-existing commonalities with the Paleo-Balkan languages (like Macedonian, Thracian, Illyrian, etc) due to a common ancestor tongue from earlier times. If you have an interest in this topic I suggest you read the following discussions:

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=4965

In the second case, it has been suggested that the Balkans were basically desolate and that these warriors simply entered largely uninhabited lands, thus the Slavic-speaking peoples of today are completely alien to the region. It is a flawed concept for several reasons and has no historical validity to anybody other than those who deny the true history of the Balkan peoples.
    SoM,

Do we have the evidence (I'm not disputing there is any) of slavic-speaking forces invading readily available on the forum somewhere. I want to see what and how much we are talking about.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      SoM,

Do we have the evidence (I'm not disputing there is any) of slavic-speaking forces invading readily available on the forum somewhere. I want to see what and how much we are talking about.
      Check the below link:

The first attestations of the word in the sense of “Slavic” can also be found in Greek, in the 6th century of ourera. According to Vasmer himself, for example, the attestation of sclavos in Agathias (6th century) already has the meaning of “slave” (Aebischer 1936, 485). How do scholars explain the
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Thanks SoM
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Delodephius View Post
          Well from my experience, what mostly is called the "Macedonian truth" is pure bullshit.

The things that really are Macedonian are accepted as such by the majority of the world scholars. The thing is that people make a difference between Macedonians before and after Slavic invasion, and justly so, because even though genes remained the same, identity changed, from a Mediterranean-oriented one to an East European-oriented one. So what might seem Greek is actually Macedonian, but THAT Macedonian doesn't mean like Modern Macedonian, or Modern Greek for that matter. I would say that if a Macedonian from 300 BC met a Macedonian from 700 AD or from 1700 AD would feel the other is just as alien as someone from a different part of the World, and would see no connection to that person whatsoever. I don't deny the continuity, far from it, but I see there is also discontinuity that runs parallel to it.
          I think anyone suggesting that the Macedonian cultural group has always been entirely static, is not being honest, but those 'changes' that do occur, have occured on the fringes of the Macedonian cultural group. Stating that a Macedonian from 700 AD would not recognise one from 1700 AD, is complete garbage. I am getting tired of your bollocks. What five and half centuries of Muslim rule has proven without a doubt is that even among the Macedonians who converted to Islam many, many centuries ago, their customs, rites, rituals, their ceremonies and in particular their language remain the same. Macedonian Muslims have even preserved their Christian traditions. See N. Anastasovki "The Contest for Macedonian Identity" for a world class analysis of the longevity, and the preservation of the Macedonian culture group.

Comment

• Delodephius
            • Sep 2008

Perhaps some of the crack-pot theories, but for the rest, I don't think so. You might want to be a little more specific lest you start sounding like bullshit yourself.
            I meant the "truths" like the Rosetta Stone, 70.000 year old inscriptions and ancient Macedonians speaking 2000 years ago speaking the same language as today.

Now that is bullshit, particularly where it concerns western scholarship at the moment.
            From what I have read there are many different camps or schools of thought in the western historical academia. Not all of them support the Slavic migration or that ancient Macedonians were Greek. Most just don't deal with this subject so they make references to the opinions of the ones that do, and these could be from either camp.
            अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
            उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
            This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
            But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Откриени слоговни знаци од македонско-словенскиот јазик

На јужната страна на црквата „Света Богородица - Перевлепта“ во Охрид и на камената плоча во мегалитската опсерваторија Кокино се откриени слоговни знаци од македонско-словенскиот јазик, идентични со оние на „демотските“ текстови на Каменот од Розета и Конупус, соопштија синоќа во Струмица академик Томе Бошевски и професорот Аристотел Тентов.

Охрабрени од првото и позначајно признание од Филолошкиот факултет во Санкт Петерзбург и пошироките научни кругови од Русија што следуваше по нивното успешно дешифрирање на текстот од Винча, академик Бошевски и професор Тентов во 90 минутното предавање во Центарот за култура „Антон Панов“ ја разрешија тајната на т.н. демотски, среден текст на Каменот од Розета.

Тие ја потврдија својата теорија дека македонско-словенскиот јазик е структурална целина и во основа е коренот на глаголицата и кирилицата како азбучни системи.

Според Бошевски и Тентов, систематското и вандалско уништување на се што било создадено од древната македонска култура и цивилизација е причина за многу малиот број артефакти.

За нив е нелогичен поимот „антиквизација“ и делење на македонското ткиво, како што нагласија, на антички и словенски македонци.

Академик Бошевски и професор Тентов се надеваат дека овие нивни научни сознанија наскооро ќе бидат и институционално поддржани, а се поголемиот број следбеници и млади истражувачи се само потврда на нивното десетгодишно работење на ова поле.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...venskiot-jazik

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                На јужната страна на црквата „Света Богородица - Перевлепта“ во Охрид и на камената плоча во мегалитската опсерваторија Кокино се откриени слоговни знаци од македонско-словенскиот јазик, идентични со оние на „демотските“ текстови на Каменот од Розета и Конупус, соопштија синоќа во Струмица академик Томе Бошевски и професорот Аристотел Тентов.
                Are there any examples of these uncovered texts?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

you can see some of the text from the church Sv Bogorodica Perivleptos (built in 1295) in Dimko's video-starting sec. 26. they also mention that they found something simular in more places including Kokino. i guess more photos and info will come soon.

Comment

• Delodephius
                    • Sep 2008

That's not a script. It's just random brick formations. I've seen similar claims made before by Russian scholars. They basically saw a script in every thing they wanted to see.
                    अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
                    उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
                    This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
                    But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

they say you can find that "random brick formation" only on the southern wall of the church and they claim the same "random formation" can be found in Kokino and some other places.
                      i hope the media will do some research and present us the whole thing, not just bits and pieces.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

DedoAleko, take a look at the screen shots below from Dimko's clip. Not much really to hope for one would think. It looks like another attempt to see more than there really is based on the pattern of brick works. I would like nothing more than to see these guys prove us all wrong, but nothing they have done or continue to do instill any confidence of that ever happening.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Delodephius View Post
                          That's not a script. It's just random brick formations. I've seen similar claims made before by Russian scholars. They basically saw a script in every thing they wanted to see.
                          Their works have apparently been recognised by the Philology Faculty of St Petersburg, according to the sitel article posted by DedoAleko.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

Yes,I agree with you SoM. These pictures don't show much.But I hope we'll see all the "evidence" this guy is talking about,so people who understand these things can tell us what we have here.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Македонија пак е во листата на најстари светски цивилизации
                              Геоглифите претставуваат уметнички дела создадени на земјината почва преку организирано редење на камења, земја или друг материјал.

Google translation
                              Macedonia is in the list of world's oldest civilizations
                              Geoglifite artworks are created on the earth's soil through the organized stacking of stones, earth or other material.

The origin of these drawings visible from the sky is still unknown to most scholars of our time. World famous Nazca Lines are a series of geometric shapes, lines and miles of large drawings of animal and human figures made of the desert area in Nazca in Peru.

In Chile there are remains of the Inca culture is also represented through forms on earth and only visible from the sky. Series of such drawings are not only in South America, but in Australia, UK, USA, which is clearly visible on this map. According to previous research, which forms today's science calls geoglifi were created by ancient civilizations in order to show respect for their gods, or of replicating dobropoznatoto "As the heavens and the earth." The same way of copying the image of "Heavenly Paradise" is evident in Egypt, where the Sphinx and Pyramids are placed exactly as it reflected a perfect mirror of the heavenly constellations of certain movements and positions, not just the stars but the sun and moon .

In truth, our Macedonia is in the list of world's oldest civilizations. Geoglif an area about the size of a football field is located in Ovce Pole, near Sveti Nikole. Clearly visible from a helicopter, plane, a course on Google Maps.
                              -
                              Some locals are familiar with the existence of this place more than 15 years, and no doubt was aware of this and the former Yugoslav Army. These days, scientists, adventurers, explorers spend the Balkans in Sveti Nikole, taking into account the many (over) natural phenomena in the environment. The position of this geoglif correct direction is north - south and is situated above the village Crniliste. Co incidentally, symbol painted on the ground which is cultivated for centuries is the same with some words from the middle text of Rosetta Stone, deciphered by professors Tome Bosevski Tentov and Aristotle. Their precious paper clearly shows that the letter and the language of our ancestors is not only the root ours, but through the Glagolitic and all Slavic languages. The transcription, reading from north to south, from the sky visible image corresponding to the supreme deity of the ancient Macedonians, the God Picture (the one who sees SE, High, ruler, prophet, Big Eye) and his tribute to the Great Mother, or the armed A Picture - The Great (first) Mother of the heavenly Head.

Nonessential are wonderful! Portrayed the famous analogy of a supreme deity of the ancient people of the region awakened interest among many people in Macedonia.

Taking into account the place, calculate another interesting parallel - north of there is a megalithic observatory Kokino and south Alshar, lorandite with mine. Through communication with the researchers in this field, and they realized the similarity with the constellation Cassiopeia and its movement under the Northern star.
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

so is it script or isnt it a script??Are they lying?
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X