Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Delodephius
    • Sep 2008

Looking at the tables, I can say that none of the actual Demotic letters and their sound values correspond to the sound values given by the two Macedonian scholars.
    अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
    उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
    This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
    But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Delodephius,

Just out of curiosity, are you a trained linguist or related profession?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Pelodelphius they would have better luck with a jigsaw puzzle as all the parts interconnect.
        THere a saying if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance you can dazzle them with your bullshit.!
        I don't know about the lecture but tentov was left to conduct it on his own as bushevski was sick & he couldn't attend how very convenient.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Delodephius View Post
          Looking at the tables, I can say that none of the actual Demotic letters and their sound values correspond to the sound values given by the two Macedonian scholars.
          What do you base your statement on, your opinion ?
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Delodephius,
            Just out of curiosity, are you a trained linguist or related profession?
            Someone in MTO Admin has changed "Slovak/Anomaly...." login id to "Delodephius" and some of you are still not awake to that fact!

Secondly, he is pushing a sly anti-Macedonian line but few people are able to see it. About the time Maknews went down, a few months back (which was almost the same time "Slovak" made a comeback on MTO), he posted a very provocative topic post there that had a few Macedonians infuriated (I know Lavce noticed it but a guy ProMkd or some similar login user took him to task on his topic name used "Bulgarian-Macedonian" or "Macedonian -Bulgarian"! I will not forget that either!) but he just mocked them in his usual arrogant style. As the the post and thread was lost when the site went down, it is hard now to show you the evidence but a few people (Lavce and possibly "Dimko Piperkata") here could probably confirm it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Good pick up Indigen,

Slovak, are you pretending to be someone your not for a reason?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Julie
                What do you base your statement on, your opinion ?
                Julie, he bases it on actual research and logical assessment, and he is better versed in the subject of linguistics than most on this forum. What do you base your doubt on, given your lack of research on the topic?
                Originally posted by indigen View Post
                Someone in MTO Admin has changed "Slovak/Anomaly...." login id to "Delodephius" and some of you are still not awake to that fact!
                I don't see him trying to hide who he was previously, we have had other members that also changed their userID name, they aren't hiding who they were either.
                Secondly, he is pushing a sly anti-Macedonian line but few people are able to see it. About the time Maknews went down, a few months back (which was almost the same time "Slovak" made a comeback on MTO), he posted a very provocative topic post there that had a few Macedonians infuriated (I know Lavce noticed it but a guy ProMkd or some similar login user took him to task on his topic name used "Bulgarian-Macedonian" or "Macedonian -Bulgarian"! I will not forget that either!) but he just mocked them in his usual arrogant style. As the the post and thread was lost when the site went down, it is hard now to show you the evidence but a few people (Lavce and possibly "Dimko Piperkata") here could probably confirm it.
                Oh please, another conspiracy theory? I remember that thread also, his intention was not what you make it out to be, he was trying to construct an artificial language for experimental purposes, he's done it with other Slavic languages also, so have other people in their efforts at establishing an artificial 'lingua franca' from Slavic languages. He has an interest in linguistics, big deal, get over it. Suggesting that he has an anti-Macedonian agenda just because he is indifferent or disagrees with some of the assertions made by others here is ridiculous.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Julie, he bases it on actual research and logical assessment, and he is better versed in the subject of linguistics than most on this forum. What do you base your doubt on, given your lack of research on the topic?

I don't see him trying to hide who he was previously, we have had other members that also changed their userID name, they aren't hiding who they were either.

Oh please, another conspiracy theory? I remember that thread also, his intention was not what you make it out to be, he was trying to construct an artificial language for experimental purposes, he's done it with other Slavic languages also, so have other people in their efforts at establishing an artificial 'lingua franca' from Slavic languages. He has an interest in linguistics, big deal, get over it. Suggesting that he has an anti-Macedonian agenda just because he is indifferent or disagrees with some of the assertions made by others here is ridiculous.
                  Well, that clears up me having to prove that he posted what I claimed, thanks SoM! As for the interpretation of what was the purpose of it all (the above mentioned post by Slovak on Maknews), I will disagree with you and leave it at that since the evidence has now evaporated.

Lastly, those with a sharp and critical take on Macedonian ethnogenesis, especially those who are averse to the "Slav" or "Slavic" origins being foisted upon us, should keep a an eye out for some unwanted "suggestions" about what our true ancestors were and what languages we should prioritise to study.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

When I first joined Maknews I had many battles with Slovak even then his threads were more slavic element and less Macedonian.

It is very simple he has stated many times that Macedonians are slavs ethnic and linguistic. I am not going to suggest to ban him he still hasnt shown hi rogoj.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I'm confused - I always assumed Slovak wasn't Macedonian and that's why I disregarded most of his commentry on political matters...

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

He isnt he is a Slovenian living in Serbia but considers himself Serbian as he doesnt feel the contact with other Slovenians.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• rosetta
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

I think he’s a Slovakian, not a Slovenian. I remember from some conversations, that he’s a passionate amateur who never managed to study linguistics in a University.
                          He’s an overall very bright and nice fellow, with substantial posts, so I don’t know what’s wrong with you.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Rosetta your a guy pretending to be a woman what is wrong with you.

Comment

• rosetta
                              Banned
                              • May 2011

What can I say? I partly (1/8) come from Mykonos Island.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Quote - What do you base your statement on, your opinion ?

Thank you for the response SOM
                                I asked the question as I did not recognise his new avatar as slovak, and you are correct that I am not versed in linguistics as slovak is, it is not doubt, but merely trying to ensure validity of these claims, as I dont have an understanding, as you can see have not posted on this thread, and did not know who this person was with these claims.
                                Nothing sinister at all
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X