X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

New litter at Donnybrook Monastery st Prohor Pchinski

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

well lookie here what do we find the lavce again,gone to the dogs or is it the shar planina with the dogs shar planinec from?....shar planina
      Last edited by George S.; 07-17-2012, 12:27 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Yes George just cant help myself had these pics for a few weeks but forgot to put therm up there is a clip that I will put up soon
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I thought so.i actually missed the thread & then you just show up with the littliies & now video clips amazing.Lavce keep up the goodwork.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

I do try my best enjoy
            Sharplaninci from Monastery St. Prohor Puchinski 2 - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

the dog attests to the existence of macedonians.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sime
                • Apr 2009

My best mate and I picked one up from Melbourne at the beginning of the year. He was 6 weeks old and is now nearly 7 months and is bigger than my 1 year old rottie. My Rottie aint small his parents are european and now Australian champions and is dwarfed by his new best friend.
                p.s my dogs name is Metchka and my mates dog is Shar.
                IP dip dog shit the greeks are full of it ..........

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Milenko Nedelkovski Sharplaninec
                  Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-04-2013, 07:59 PM.
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Macedonian Sharplaninec Attacking and defending his flock by a wild Wolf...
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Fierce!
                      The only word that comes to mind.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Do You Know What Was The Name Of The Dog Of Alexander The Great?

The legendary king of Macedonia, Alexander the Great fought many battles and was a mighty emperor, thus creating one of the largest empires of the ancient world when he was only thirty years old. On the way of his conquests, it’s been said, that he had a very faithful and powerful furry companion, his dog Peritas.

Peritas accompanied his master for a long time, and even in some occasions, the dog helped Alexander in some military missions. His name was given after the name of the Macedonian word for the month January. There was even a city named after him, in his honor

According to his fearless nature, it’s said to be a Molosser or a Greyhound. This precious dog has been given to Alexander by Pyrrhus of Epirus, and it represented a wondrous pride, knowing that it had beaten an elephant and a lion.

Naturally, this dog has certainly been an important part of Alexander’s intensive life, full of bloodshed and power.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

this dog is very popular in russia.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

"Планета собак". Шарпланинская овчарка (2014) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                            X