X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by astibo View Post
    Imagine what kind of movies about them would we wached if they were American heroes.
    I often wonder the same thing.
    Some amazing heroes form our Macedonian history.
    And then the next 100 years ... you could count them on one hand.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
      • Nov 2009

This man is a genius..
      YouTube - Koco Petrovski-Cucuk oro

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
        • Nov 2009

YouTube - Nevestinsko oro - Orchestra Čalgii

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Has anyone heard this song before..never herd it before..

SHARENI CHORAPI

Very interesting..listen to the guy explain the meaning of the song...
          Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 05-12-2011, 09:25 AM.
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I heard a woman living around gevgelia sing that song.Sareni corapi.very odd it must be some old traditional song.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
              Has anyone heard this song before..never herd it before..

SHARENI CHORAPI
              Very prominent in Egej.
              That guy was interesting. I like him and his attitude.
              ... and now am feeling sentimental about my Baba!
              Risto the Great

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                I heard a woman living around gevgelia sing that song.Sareni corapi.very odd it must be some old traditional song.
                Shareni chorapi, was the first Macedonian traditional dance I danced when I was in the Macedonian dance group as a little girl and i dont find his anaology odd at all, I find it heart warming and apt. Love for our grandparents, our heritage and preservation of our beautiful culture, and love for all of our Macedonian brothers and sisters under the FALSE borders. United.
                Risto, I felt the same, I only have faded memories of my beloved grandparents in Macedonia, as a small child with them. And melancholy and sad I will be visiting their graves, my beautiful gentle maternal grandmother, I will fuflfill my promise that I shall go back again to see her, albeit her grave

Shareni chorapi is often played at Macedonian dances and functions in Adelaide, I find it odd that no one else identifies with it.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

myabe she might have been from aegae or heard it from there.I found it odd as i never heard it sung before.It's amazing how she sang so melodiously & with no music.The reason it's odd is i never herad of it in other parts of macedonia.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Macedonian youth singing Shareni Chorapi in the village of Veshtica, Ber (Aggelohori, Veria).

YouTube - Αγγελοχώρι Νάουσας 10/9/2010-Aggelohori Naousa 10/9/2010 No6

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Ha ha, playing (and singing) Shareni Chorapi in Xenophobic Greece and the stupid Grkomani here in Adelaide won't even sing the song ... but play the music.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

i remember when i was a toddler in the bitolski sela they were playing & dancing to docture staro magare.I wonder if anyone can find a video clip for that.?
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

remember my baba singing to my cousins and me this song

Last edited by Makedonetz; 05-16-2011, 01:13 PM.
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Makedonetz how can we forget zajko kukorajko.Every dance & every wedding there is played that song it's a must.I love that song about a rabbitt.My mom used to sing me the song & make that rabbitt stew(zajak so kasha i luk)Yummmm.Makes me hungry.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              Makedonetz how can we forget zajko kukorajko.Every dance & every wedding there is played that song it's a must.I love that song about a rabbitt.My mom used to sing me the song & make that rabbitt stew(zajak so kasha i luk)Yummmm.Makes me hungry.
                              now your making me hungry. i belive this song is equivalent to the chicken dance they play here at weddings
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                                • Apr 2010

anyone remember dedo so belo brado? (thats how you pernounce it?)

when i was little my tatko would sing that to me before bed.
                                Last edited by Makedonetz; 05-17-2011, 02:07 PM.
                                Makedoncite se borat
                                za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X