Macedonians for the Northern Territory, Australia, 1905!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Macedonians for the Northern Territory, Australia, 1905!

Source: Taranaki Herald, Friday January 27, 1905, page 6.

I think the article speaks for it self, don't you?

Greeks will do this maneuver instinctively:
    Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Daskale Excellent find brat.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Thank you TM, as you yourself know, the Truth is out there, we are just glancing at the tip of the iceberg!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

We have so much evidence around.It's truly amazing stuff.Maybe it should all be collated
        & printed in a book of some kind.Full Marks to the Daskalot.(Top Of the Class!)petka+
        TM if only we had some of your myth busting skills.This forum is progressing forward & is very positive & thought provoking.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Thank you for your kind words George S., a book is a good thing, but the medium that goes by the name of the "Internet" reaches all over the World and it does almost for free, can it get any better?

Comment

• lgacevski
            • Oct 2009

great job daskal

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

man i was given this hand written book by an older member of the macedonian community here in sydney, and it talks about his dad arriving here from macedonia. i need to find where i put this book! it has some great pics in it

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Hey Bij if you find the book why don't you put some of that material on the forum perhaps like a thread.Who knows we may know some of those people.It would be interesting to read about various macedonian Pecalbari.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-06-2009, 02:14 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Hey Bij if you find the book why don't you put some of that material on the forum perhaps like a thread.Who knows we may know some of those people.It would be interesting to read about various macedonian Pecalbari.
                  i will look for it!

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

here are a few pages i scanned. it isn't very good qual but gotta work with what we've got

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

thanks Bij i haveseenby looking at some of the surnames of the pecalbari & their families have been in Australia for a long time.I'm pretty sure some of the older generation from MTO will recognise other people there.Pretty interesting stuff even though the pictures were little bit grainy.THese prove that Macedonians existed in the early 20 th century & were active members of society.
                      Last edited by George S.; 11-06-2009, 06:19 AM. Reason: edit
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

Thank you Bij for providing the scans from your book, is there something else of interest in that book?

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

err yeah theres a few copies of deeds, titles (mainly church documents), letters between the rockdale council and bitola municipality and a bunch of other shit praising the sphincters of all caparci since the beginning of man kind?

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Some of that early stuff on the churchwould be interesting to see.What's the earliest you got from Rockdale COuncil.If it is old then please show it it would prove that we exist.I think that some of the newspaper archives such as the state library would have a plethora of info on macedonians,with photos & text to boot.
                            Last edited by George S.; 11-07-2009, 05:16 PM. Reason: edit
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

yeah its not that old. mostly 80s i think

Comment

Working...
                              X