Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Delodephius
    • Sep 2008

According to Oleg Trubachev Slavs originated from Pannonia, and the creators of the Palaeolithic Continuity Theory also support the idea that Slavic languages were formed in this area. It is precisely on the crossroad where Palaeo-Balkan and Baltoidic languages meet, as well where Indo-Iranian (Sarmatian, Scythian languages, brought by the Iazyges tribes) and Germanic languages had influence.
    अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
    उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
    This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
    But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Slovak/Anomaly/Tomas View Post
      According to Oleg Trubachev Slavs originated from Pannonia, and the creators of the Palaeolithic Continuity Theory also support the idea that Slavic languages were formed in this area. It is precisely on the crossroad where Palaeo-Balkan and Baltoidic languages meet, as well where Indo-Iranian (Sarmatian, Scythian languages, brought by the Iazyges tribes) and Germanic languages had influence.
      The dialects which came to form Common Slavic were most certainly consolidated on the territory that straddles the Danube, Pannonia included. In my opinion this first began to take place during the domination of Goths in the area, where speakers of Slavic tongues found themselves to be a majority in large successive entities. This predicament was also evident when the Huns and later Avars took over the region, although by that time Common Slavic had stabilised as a lingua franca, and groups that spoke the tongue had already began to penetrate the Balkans. It would be reasonable then to suggest that Old Church Slavonic was the Macedonian version of Common Slavic, and replaced the latter as the lingua franca of most Slavic-speaking peoples. The rapid absorption of Paleo-Balkan languages is testament to the fact that they shared pre-existing commonalities with Common Slavic.

The Slavic groups that disseminated from Pannonia during the 6th century are very likely the ancestors of today's Slovaks, Czechs and Slovenes.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I found this to be interesting:

In its early stages, the language of Carantanian Slavs was essentially Proto-Slavic. In Slovenian linguistic literature and reference books it is sometimes provisionally termed Alpine Slavic (alpska slovanščina). Its Proto-Slavic character can be deduced from language contacts of Alpine Slavs with the remainders of the Romanised aboriginal population, later also with Bavarians. The adopted Pre-Slavic placenames and rivernames and their subsequent phonetic development in Alpine Slavic, as well as Bavarian records of Alpine Slavic names, shed light on the characteristics of the Alpine Slavic language.

From the 8th century onwards, Alpine Slavic underwent a series of gradual changes and innovations which were characteristic of South Slavic languages. By roughly the 13th century, these developments gave rise to the Slovene language.[6]

6.^ Tine Logar, "Pregled zgodovine slovenskega jezika" (An Outline of the History of Slovene Language). In: Slovenski jezik, literatura in kultura. Ed.: Matjaž Kmecl et al. Ljubljana: Seminar slovenskega jezika, literature in kulture pri Oddelku za slovanske jezike in književnosti Filozofske fakultete Univerze, 1974, p. [103]-113.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Linguistic differentiation received impetus from the dispersion of the Slavic peoples over large territory, which in Central Europe exceeded the current extent of Slavic-speaking majorities. Written documents of the 9th, 10th and 11th centuries already have some local linguistic features. For example the Freising monuments show a language which contains some phonetic and lexical elements peculiar to Slovene dialects (e.g. rhotacism, the word krilatec). The Freising monuments are the first Latin-script continuous text in a Slavic language.
          The core corpus of Old Church Slavonic manuscripts is usually referred to as canon. Manuscript must satisfy certain linguistic, chronological and cultural criteria to be incorporated into the canon, i.e. it must not significantly depart from the language and tradition of Constantine and Methodius, usually known as the Cyrillo-Methodian tradition.

For example, the Freising Fragments, dating from the tenth century, do show some linguistic and cultural traits of Old Church Slavonic, but are usually not included in the canon as some of the phonological features of the writings appear to belong to certain Pannonian Slavic dialect of the period. Similarly, the Ostromir Gospels exhibits dialectal features that classify it as East Slavic, rather than South Slavic, so it's not included in the canon either. On the other hand, the Kiev Missal is included in the canon, even though it manifests some West Slavic features and contains Western liturgy, due to the Bulgarian linguistic layer and connection to the Moravian mission.

Manuscripts are usually classified in two groups, depending on the used alphabet, of Cyrillic and Glagolitic. With the exception of Kiev Missal and Glagolita Clozianus which exhibit West-Slavic and Croatian features respectively, all Glagolitic texts are assumed to be of the Macedonian recension:

Kiev Missal (Ki, KM), seven folios, late tenth century
          Codex Zographensis, (Zo), 288 folios, tenth or eleventh century
          Codex Marianus (Mar), 173 folios, early eleventh century
          Codex Assemanius (Ass), 158 folios, early eleventh century
          Psalterium Sinaiticum (Pas, Ps. sin.), 177 folios, eleventh century
          Euchologium Sinaiticum (Eu, Euch), 109 folios, eleventh century
          Glagolita Clozianus (Clo, Cloz), 14 folios, eleventh century
          Ohrid Folios (Ohr), 2 folios, eleventh century
          Rila Folios (Ri, Ril), 2 folios and 5 fragments, eleventh century
          All Cyrillic manuscripts are of the Bulgarian recension and date from the eleventh century, except for Zographos Fragments which are of the Macedonian recension:

Sava's book (Sa, Sav), 126 folios
          Codex Suprasliensis, (Supr), 284 folios
          Enina Apostle (En, Enin), 39 folios
          Hilandar Folios (Hds, Hil), 2 folios
          Undol'skij's Fragments (Und), 2 folios
          Macedonian Folio (Mac), 1 folio
          Zographos Fragments (Zogr. Fr.), 2 folios
          Sluck Psalter (Ps. Sl., Sl), 5 folios
          A comparison between Old Slovenian (Freising Manuscript) and Old Macedonian (Cyrillo-Methodian) would give a clear picture with respect to the similarities and differences between Slavic languages in the 9th century. It will also demonstrate what sort of influences Macedonian had over other Slavic languages when compared to texts post-9th century.

Freising Manuscript 1, Old Pannonian - YouTube

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Some interesting observations here.
            With good arguments for the influence of Old Macedonian northwards to neighbouring peoples due to the employment of Cyrillic text.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

In its early stages, the language of Carantanian Slavs was essentially Proto-Slavic. Its Proto-Slavic character can be deduced from language contacts of Alpine Slavs with the remainders of the Romanised aboriginal population, later also with Bavarians
              Just for the note; These people were the slavs who were living in Avar state, constituting the core slavic population of it. They have been converted to christianity after the king of Franks, Charlemagne ended the Avar rule in there.

Actually these people was quite numerous in that times but most of them have been either germanized or assimilated among the hungarians. As far as i know, these Alpine slavs constitutes quite considerable population of today`s Hungarians in ethnic sense, probably same for today`s Austrians too.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                As far as i know, these Alpine slavs constitutes quite considerable population of today`s Hungarians in ethnic sense, probably same for today`s Austrians too.
                That would make sense given that Austria and Hungary (and Romania) are the only countries which seperate a continuous Slavic-speaking 'sphere' from the Balkans to the Baltics.
                Originally posted by Risto the Great
                With good arguments for the influence of Old Macedonian northwards to neighbouring peoples due to the employment of Cyrillic text.
                No doubt about it. In my opinion, there have been multiple influences that have gone back and forth over centuries within the same 'Balkan-Danubian-Baltic' group from which the Slavic languages derived.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Here is another page of the Freising Manuscripts:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Here is a transliteration of this manuscript, from the link below provided earlier by Zrinski:

GLAGOLITE PO NAZ REDKA ZLOUEZA

Bose,↑ Gozpodi miloztiuvi,↑ Otze Bose,↑ Tebe izpovuede vuez moi greh,↑ i zuetemu Creztu,↑ i zuetei Marii↑,↑ i zue- temu Michaelu↑,↑ i uzem crilatcem bosiem,↑ i zuetemu Pe-

5 tru↑,↑ i uzem zelom bosiem,↑ i uzem musenicom bosiem,↑ i uzem vuernicom bosiem,↑ i uzem,↑ devuam praudnim,↑ i uzem praudnim.↑↑ I tebe,↑ bosi rabe,↑ choku biti ↑ izpovueden uzeh moih greh,↑ i vueruiu,↑ da mi ie,↑ na zem zuete beusi,↑ iti se na on zuet,↑ paki se uztati na zodni den.↑↑ Imeti mi ie sivuot

10 po zem,↑ imeti mi ie otpuztic moih grechou.↑↑ Bose miloztiuvi,↑ primi moiv izpovued moih grechou:↑ ese iesem ztuoril zla po t den,↑ pongese bih na zi zvuet vuuraken i bih crisken,↑ ese pomngu ili ne pomngu,↑ ili vuolu ili nevuolu,↑ ili vuede ili ne vuede,↑ ili u nepraud-

15 nei rote ili u lsi,↑ ili tatbe ili zavuizti,↑ ili v uzmazi ili v zinistue,↑ ili ese mi ze tomu chotelo,↑ emuse mi bi ne doz- talo choteti,↑ ili v poglagolani,↑ ili zpe ili ne zpe,↑ ili ese iezem ne zpazal nedela,↑ ni zueta vuecera,↑ ni mega pozta i inoga mnogoga,↑ ese protiu Bogu i protiu me-

20 mu creztu.↑↑ Ti edin,↑ Bose,↑ vuez,↑ caco mi ie iega potre- ba vuelica.↑↑ Bose,↑ Gozpodi miloztivi,↑ Tebe ze mil tuoriv od zih postenih greh i od ineh mnozeh,↑ i vuensih i minsih,↑ ese iezem ztvoril.↑↑ Teh ze Tebe mil tuoriv,↑ i zuetei Marii↑,↑ i vzem zvetim.↑↑

25 I da bim na zem zuete tacoga grecha pocazen vzel,↑ acose Ti mi zadenes i acose Tua milozt i Tebe liubo.↑↑ Bose,↑ Ti pride ze nebeze,↑ vse ze da v moku za vuiz narod,↑ da bi ni Zlodeiu otel.↑↑ Otmi me vzem zlo deiem.↑ Miloztivui Bose,↑ Tebe poronso me telo,↑ i

30 mo dusu,↑ i moia zlovueza,↑ i me delo,↑ i mo vuoliu,↑ i mo vueru,↑ i moi sivuot.↑↑ I da bim uzlissal na zodni den Tuo milozt vueliu z temi,↑ iese vzovues Tvoi- mi vzti:↑↑ Pridete, Otza mega izvuolieni,↑ pri- mete vuecsne vuezelie i vuecsni sivuot,↑ ese vi

35 iezt ugotoulieno iz uueka v uuek.↑↑ Amen.↑
                    Eccȩ bi detd nas ne ze- gresil,↑ te v ueki gemu be siti,↑ starosti ne prigem- lioki,↑ nikoligese pet-

5 sali ne imugi,↑ ni slzna teleze imoki,↑ nu ú vuȩ- ki gemu be siti.↑↑ Bone- se zavuiztiu bui Ne- priiazninu uvignan

10 od szlauui bosigȩ,↑ potom na narod zlovuezki strazti i petzali boi- do,↑ i nemoki,↑ ibo zzem re- du zemirt.↑↑ I pagi,↑ bra-

15 triia,↑ pomenem ze,↑ da i zinouue bosi na- resem ze.↑↑ Botomu oz- stanem zich mirzcih del,↑ ese sunt dela Soto

20 nina:↑ ese trebu tuorim,↑ bratra oclevuetam,↑ ese tatua,↑ ese raszboi,↑ ese pulti ugogenige, ↑ ese roti,↑ choi- ihse ne pazem,↑ nu ge pre-

25 stopam,↑ ese nenauuizt.↑↑ Nizce teh del mirze ne pred bosima ozima.↑ Mo- sete potomu,↑ zinzi,↑ uvi- deti i zami razumeti,↑

30 ese bese priuuæ zlou- uezi u liza tazie,↑ aco- se i mui gezim,↑ tere dela Ne- priiaznina uznenauvi- desse,↑ a bosia uzliubise.↑↑

35 Da botomu nine u circu- vah ich clanam ze,↑ i mod- lim ze im,↑ i zesti ich pigem,↑ i obeti nasse im nezem o zcepasgenige

40 telez nasich i dus nasich.↑↑ Tîge se mosem i mui este buiti,↑ eccȩ tage dela nasnem delati,↑ iase o- ni delase.↑↑ Oni bo las-

45 na natrovuechu,↑ seg- na naboiachu,↑ bozza obuiachu,↑ naga ode- achu,↑ malomogoncka u ime bosie bozzekacho,↑

50 mrzna zigreahu,↑ stran- na bod crovvi zuoge uvedechu,↑ u tim- nizah i u zelezneh vvosich uclepenih

55 bozcekachu,↑ i u ime bosie te utessahu.↑↑ Temi,↑ temi ti ze deli Bogu briplisaze.↑↑ Taco,↑ zinzi,↑ i nam ze mod-

60 liti tomuge vuirch- nemu Otzu Goszpodi,↑ dos- da ni tamoge vzed- li,↑ v zezarstuo suoge,↑ ese iest ugotouleno iz-

65 coni doconi izvvo- lenicom bosiem.↑↑ I gezm,↑ bratria,↑ bozuuani ibo- begeni,↑ egose ne mosem nikimse liza ni ucri-

70 ti,↑ nicacose ubega- ti,↑ nu ge stati pred stolom bosigem ze zopirnicom nasim,↑ ze Zlodegem starim,↑

75 i gest ze pred bosi- ma osima vzaco- mu zuoimi vzti i zuoim glagolom izbovuedati,↑ ese ge

80 na sem szuete chisto stuoril,↑ libo bodi do- bro,↑ libo li zi zlo.↑↑ Da c tomu dini,↑ zinzi,↑ muzlite,↑ ide ne ca-

85 mo ze vcloniti,↑ nu ge pred bosima osima stati i zio prio imeti,↑ iuse gezim bovvedal.↑↑ Nas Gozbod,↑ zueti Cristuz,↑

90 ise gest bali telez nassih i zpasitel dus nassih,↑ to n bozzledine balouvani- ge pozled ge pozstavvil,↑ i ucazal ge,↑ imse ze nam

95 dozstoi od gego zavue- kati i gemu ze oteti.↑↑ Preise nassi zesztoco stradacho,↑ nebo ie te- pechu metlami,↑ i pri-

100 nizse ogni petsachv,↑ i metsi tnachu,↑ i po lezv vuesachu,↑ i selezni cliusi ge raztrgachu.↑↑ A to bac mui nine nasu prau-

105 dnu vuerun i praudnv izbovuediu toie mosem ztvoriti,↑ ese oni to vue- lico strastiu stuorise.↑↑ Da potomu,↑ zinzi,↑ bosie

110 rabe prizzuause tere im grechi vuasa poste- te i im izpovvedni bo- dete grechov uuasih.↑↑
                    Iaz ze zaglagolo Zlodeiu,↑ i uzem iego delom,↑ i uzem iego lepocam.↑↑ Tose uue-

5 ruiu u Bog uzemo- goki,↑ i u iega Zin,↑ i u Zuueti Duh,↑ da ta tri imena sunt edin Bog,↑ Gozpod zuueti,↑

10 ise ztuori nebo i z- emlo.↑↑ Tose izco ie- ga milozti,↑ i sancte Mariae↑,↑ i sancte Mic- haela↑ ,↑ i sancte Pe-

15 tra↑,↑ i useh bosih zil,↑ i uzeh bosih mose- nic,↑ i useh bosih za- connic,↑ i useh zuetih deuuiz,↑ i uzeh bosih moki,↑

20 da mi rasite na pomoki biti ki Bogu moih gre- chou,↑ da bim cisto iz- pouued ztuoril i od- puztic ot Boga priel.↑↑

25 Bogu uzemogokemu izpouuede uze moie greche,↑ i sancte Marie↑,↑ uzeh nepraudnih del i nepraudnega pomislenia,↑

30 ese iezem uuede ztuo- ril ↑ ili ne uuede,↑ nudmi ili lubmi,↑ zpe ili bdê,↑ u zpitnih rotah,↑ v lisnih resih,↑ v tatbinah,↑ u znicistvȩ,↑

35 u lacomztue,↑ v lichogedeni,↑ v lichopiti,↑ u uzmaztue i u uzem lichodeiani.↑↑ Ese iesem ztuoril protiuuo Bogu od togo dine,↑

40 ponese cristen bih,↑ dase do diniznego dine,↑ togo uzego izpouueden bodo Bogu ↑ i sancte Marii↑ ↑ i sancto Laurenzu↑,↑ Gozpodi,↑

45 i uzem zuetim,↑ i tebe,↑ bosi rabe.↑↑ Caiu ze moih grechou i rad ze chocu caiati,↑ elicose zimizla imam,↑ eche

50 me,↑ Bose,↑ postedisi.↑↑ Dai mi, Bose Gozpodi,↑ tuuoiu milozt,↑ da bim nez- ramen i neztiden na zudinem dine

55 pred Tuoima osima ztoial,↑ igdase pri- des zodit siuuim i mrtuim,↑ comusdo po zuem dele.↑↑ Tebe,↑

60 Bose miloztivui,↑ poruso uza moia zlouueza,↑ i moia dela,↑ i moie pomis- lenie,↑ i moie zridze,↑

65 i moie telo,↑ i moi siuot,↑ i moiu dusu.↑↑ Criste,↑ bosi Zinu,↑ ise iezi razil na zi zuuet priti,↑ gres-

70 nike isbauuiti ot Zlodeine oblazti,↑ uchrani me ot uzega zla i zpazi me v uzem blase.↑↑

75 A M E N.↑ Amen.
                    Glagolite po naz redka zloueza

bose, gozpodi miloztiuvi, otze bose, tebe izpovuede vuez moi greh i zuetemu creztu i zuetei Marii i zue- temu Michaelu i uuizem crilatcem bosiem i zuetemu Pe-

5 tru i uzem zelom bosiem i uzem musenicom bosiem i uzem vuernicom bosiem i uzem devuam praudnim i uzem praudnim, i tebe, bosi rabe, choku biti izpovueden uzeh moih greh. i vueruiu, da mi ie, na zem zuete beusi, iti se na on zuet, paki se uztati na zodni den, i meti mi ie sivuot

10 po zem, imeti mi ie otpuztic moih grechou. bose miloztiuvi, primi moiv izpovued moih grechou, ese iezem ztuoril zla po t den, po ngese bih na zi zvuet vuuraken, i bih crisken, ese pomngu ili ne pomngu, ili vuolu, ili nevuolu, ili vuede ili ne vuede, ili u nepraud-

15 nei rote, ili ulsi, ili tatbe, ili zavuizti, ili v uzmazi, ili v zinistue, ili ese mi ze tomu chotelo, emuse mi bi ne doz- talo choteti, ili v poglagolani, ili zpe ili ne zpe, ili ese iezem ne zpazal nedela ni zueta vuecera ni mega pozta ; i inoga mnogoga, ese protiu bogu i protiu me-

20 mu creztu. ti edin, bose, vuez, caco mi iega potre- ba vuelica. bose gozpodi miloztivi, tebe ze mil tuoriv od zih postenih greh i od ineh mnozeh, i vuensih i minsih ese iezem ztvoril ; teh ze tebe mil tuoriv i zvetei Marii i vzem zvetim ;

25 i da bim na zem zuete tacoga grecha pocazen vzel, acose ti mi zadenes, i acose tua milozt i tebe liubo. bose, ti pride ze nebeze, vse ze da vmoku za vuiz narod, da bi ni zlodeiu otel ; otmi me vzem zlo- deiem. miloztivu bose, tebe poronso me telo i

30 mo dusu i moia zlovueza i me delo i mo vuoliu i mo vueru i moi sivuot. i da bim uzlissal na zodni den tuo milozt vueliu z temi, iese vzovues tvoi- mi vzti: pridete, otza mega izvuolieni, pri- mete vuecsne vuezelie i vuecsni sivuot, ese v

35 iezt ugotoulieno iz vueka v uuek. amen.
                    Eccę bi detd nas ne ze- gresil, te vueki gemu be siti, starosti ne prigem- lioki, nikoligese pet-

5 sali neimugi, ni slzna teleze imoki, nu u vuę- ki gemu be siti. bo ne-
                    se zavuiztiu bui ne- priiazninu uvignan

10 od szlauui bosigę, po tom na narod zlovuezki strazti i petzali boi- do, neimoki i bz zre- du zemirt. i pagi, bra-

15 triia, pomenem ze, da i zinouue bosi na- resem ze, bo tomu oz- stanem zich mirzcih del, ese sunt dela soto-

20 nina, ese trebu tuorim, bratra oclevuetam, ese tatua, ese raszboi, ese pulti ugongenige, ese roti, choi- se ih ne pazem, nu ge pre-

25 stopam, ese nenauuizt. nizce teh del mirzene pred bosima ozima. mo- sete potomu, zinzi, uvi- deti i zami razumeti,

30 ese bese priuuae zlou- uezi u liza tazie, aco- se i mui gezim, tere ne- priiaznina uznenauvi- desse, a bosiu uzliubise.

35 da botomu nine u circu vah ich clanam ze, i mod- lim ze im, i zesti ich pigem, i obeti nasse im nezem o zcepasgenige

40 telez nasich i dus nasich. tige se mosem i mui este buiti, eccę tage dela nasnem delati, iase o- ni delase: oni bo las-

45 na natrovuechu, seg- na naboiachu, bozza obuiachu, naga ode- achu, malo mogoncka u ime bosie bozzekacho,

50 mrzna zigreahu, stran- na bod crovvi zuoge uvedechu, u tim-
                    nizah i u zelezneh vvosich uclepenih

55 bozcekachu, i u ime bosie te utessahu. temi, temi ti ze deli bogu briplisaze. taco, zinzi, i nam ze mod-

60 liti tomuge vuirch- nemo otzu gozpodi, dos- da ni tamoge vzed- li v zezarstuo suoge, ese iest ugotouleno iz

65 coni do coni izvvo- lenicom bosiem. i gezm, bratria, bozuuani i b- bgeni, egose ne mosem nikīse liza ni ucri-

70 ti, nicacose ubega- ti, nu ge stati pred stolom bosigem ze zopirnicom nasim, ze zlodgem starim,

75 i gest ze pred bosi- ma osima vzaco- mu zuoimi vzti i zuoim glagolom izbovuedati, ese ge

80 na sem zuete chisto stuoril, libo bodi do- bro libo li zi zlo. da c tomu dini, zinzi, muzlite, ide ne ca-

85 mo ze vcloniti, nu ge pred bosima osima stati i zio prio imeti, iuse gezim bovvedal. nas gozbod, zueti cruz,

90 ise gest bali telez nassih i zpasitel dus nassih, ton bozzledine balouvani- ge pozledge pozstavv i ucazal ge, imse ze nam

95 dozstoi od gego zavue- kati i gemu ze oteti. prei se nassi zesztoco
                    stradacho, nebo ie te- pechu metlami i pri-

100 nizse ogni pecsachv, i metsi tnachu, i po lezv vuesachu, i selezni cliusi ge raztrgachu. a to bac mui ninge nasu prau-

105 dnu vuerun i praudnv izbovuediu toie mosim ztoriti, ese oni to vue-
                    lico strastiu stuorise. da po tomu, zinzi, bosi

110 raba prizzuause, tere im grechi vuasa poste- te, i im izpovvedni bo-
                    dete grechov uuasih.
                    Jaz ze zaglagolo zlodeiu i uzem iego delom, uzem iego lepocam; tose uue-

5 ruiu u bog uzemo- goki i u iega zin i u zuueti duh, da ta tri imena edin bog gozpod zuueti,

10 ise zuori nebo i z- emlo. tose izco ie- ga milozti, i sc̄e1 Mariae i sc̄e Mic- hahela i sc̄e Pe-

15 tra i useh bosih zil i uzeh bosih mose- nic i useh b(osih) za- connik i useh zuetih deuuiz i uzeh b(osih) moki,

20 da mi rasite na pomoki biti ki bogu moih gre- chou, da bim cisto iz-
                    pouued ztuoril, i od- puztic ot boga priel.

25 bogu uzemogokemu izpouuede uze moie greche i sc̄e Marie,
                    uzeh nepraudnih del i nepraudnega pomislenia,

30 ese iezem uuede ztuo- ril ili ne uuede, nudmi ili lubmi, zpe ili bde,
                    u zpitnih rotah, v lisnih resih, v tatbinah, u znicistvę,

35 u lacomztue, v lichogedeni, v lichopiti, u uzmaztue i u uzem lichodiani, ese iesem ztuoril protiuuo bogu od togo dine

40 ponese xp̄en bih, dase do diniznego dine. togo uzego izpouueden bodo bogu i sc̄e Marii i sc̄o Laurenzu, gozpodi

45 i uzem zuetim i tebe, bosi rabe. caiu ze moih grechou , i rad ze chocu caiati, elicose zimizla imam, eche

50 me, bose, postedisi. dai mi, bose gozpodi, tuuoiu milozt, da bim nez- ramen i neztiden na zudinem dine

55 pred tuima osima ztoial, igdase pri- des zodit siuuim i mrtuim comusdo po zuem dele. tebe,

60 bose miloztivui, poruso uza moia zlouuez(a) i moia dela i moie pomis- lenie i moie zridze

65 i moie telo i moi siuuot i moiu dusu. Criste, bosi zinu, ise iezi razil na zi zuuet priti, gres-

70 nike isbauuiti ot zlodeine oblazti, uchrani me ot uzega zla, i zpazi me v uzem blase.

75 amen, amen.

Comment

Working...
                    X