X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77
    Cool Bij. Well Shea not being a historian makes two of us. But you don't Need to be a historian to know the truth. You could also be a Historian with diplomas and yet know little. I knew sweet FA before joining this forum. But in the last Month thanks to this forum, i now know more than many of our neighbours have learnt in there life time. What is more important is, now my kids are learning aswell. They are not being taught blindly, thanks to the ample of evidence and refrences on this great forum. One of them is up late many nights stumping Adults on Rasist Greek sites with the information he has picked up. It is the funniest but proudest thing i have whitnessed.
    thats great bill, just make sure he knows he'll never change a greeks mind, so he should put his energy in to making himself better educated. and learn to wash and iron

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

The Macedonian girls are more sexier,whereas the Greek chicks ar big fat & ugly things
      who love their souvlaki.Also how funny the macedonians are happy wearing their real flag whereas the GReeks are happy wearing someother countries flag.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

lol he is only 17 and still has mama to wash and iron. By the way.... thats a womens job is'nt it? shit only joking Bij please don't bite my head off

About the education, he has been into it from the age of 8. was his own descision. He is also aware that he can not teach people that have no brains. But he has a laugh when a 30-50 year olds get frustrated when they are proven wrong and then they turn to threats, He tells me that he has control and power over there emotions. Then he feals he won and its rewarding for him.
        yeah the washing and ironing is mums job, which is why i am yet to learn to do it

encourage him to write!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

lol he is only 17 and still has mama to wash and iron. By the way.... thats a womens job is'nt it? shit only joking Bij please don't bite my head off

About the education, he has been into it from the age of 8. was his own descision. He is also aware that he can not teach people that have no brains. But he has a laugh when a 30-50 year olds get frustrated when they are proven wrong and then they turn to threats, He tells me that he has control and power over there emotions. Then he feals he won and its rewarding for him.
          Hey bill this thread is meant to be for archaelogy how did the general washup got to do with it.You are putting our greek friends/enemies to sleep.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Hey bill this thread is meant to be for archaelogy how did the general washup got to do with it.You are putting our greek friends/enemies to sleep.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              just having fun with Bij George, i will delete it if it will make yah happy.
              .... There done.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Hey man i'm only joking with you,it wasa really funny thread.Keep it up you give me a nice laugh.I'm going to make a nice cofee & see what's happening at MTO.ok
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Here is a bit of Home work for anyone that wants to get involved.

Can anyone produce any evidence of inscriptions in any form of Greek from before about 400 B.C. found in material excavated in any part of Macedonia.

i came across a statement from John shea where he claims there are none, But i want to know how acurate he is. I am not taking the easy way out and trying to get others to do the hard work for me, I've tried and searched and i will keep on searching, but so far i can not find any.

Here is that statement, "there are no inscriptions in any form of Greek from before about 400 B.C. found in material excavated in any part of Macedonia. Of course there were small Greek settlements in coastal areas of Macedonia, and until the Macedonians conquered the area, the Chalcidice peninsula was Greek."

Cheers...Bill

Comment

• Wanderer
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Finaly, lets compare the previous two pages of Ancient Greeks with Alexander and Phillip the Macedonians.

Philip the First.
                    Philip of Makedon

Black Athena 2.
                    Bill,are you sure that the first photo is depicting Philip the First?
                    Because,I have a suspicion that it depicts Alcibiades...

Comment

• Wanderer
                      • Nov 2009

Oh and guys,with all my friendly attitude,I say to you,that if you believe that Greeks were or are black people close to Sub-Saharans,I would suggest you to visit Greece.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                        Oh and guys,with all my friendly attitude,I say to you,that if you believe that Greeks were or are black people close to Sub-Saharans,I would suggest you to visit Greece.
                        Yeah today your descendents are anything but the dead ancient race of hellenes.
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Wanderer
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          Yeah today your descendents are anything but the dead ancient race of hellenes.
                          I agree.I do really think that the race of ancient hellenes has vanished at a 80%.
                          But I dont think that the image of black-skinned Greeks,that are close to Ethiopians,reach the reality

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

"A skeleton thought by some to be that of King Philip II of Macedon, is not, in fact, that of the accomplished military leader and father of Alexander the Great, but rather one of Alexander's half brothers, Philip III Arrhidaeus,"

Manolis Andronikos professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Big fraudster or Was not good at his work. Take a pick.

Comment

• Wanderer
                              • Nov 2009

The one photo I asked you,is Philip III Arrhidaeus?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                Here is a bit of Home work for anyone that wants to get involved.

Can anyone produce any evidence of inscriptions in any form of Greek from before about 400 B.C. found in material excavated in any part of Macedonia.

i came across a statement from John shea where he claims there are none, But i want to know how acurate he is. I am not taking the easy way out and trying to get others to do the hard work for me, I've tried and searched and i will keep on searching, but so far i can not find any.

Here is that statement, "there are no inscriptions in any form of Greek from before about 400 B.C. found in material excavated in any part of Macedonia. Of course there were small Greek settlements in coastal areas of Macedonia, and until the Macedonians conquered the area, the Chalcidice peninsula was Greek."

Cheers...Bill

Bill even if there were "inscriptions", "tablets", "vases", etc found in Macedonia that were written in ancient Hellene this does not mean that the ancient Macedonians were "hellenes". This is a poor nationalist myth started by the Frankensteins of modern "greece" with the help of Westerners like Droysen and Byron. Read below;

page 38
                                Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 01-18-2010, 08:19 PM.
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X