• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMRO
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    What an absolute nutcase.

Hes been in Australia for 30 years and still talks and behaves like some from the village. Just another Balkan hillbilly.

By the sounds of things he probably a yugo-commie.

I agree, it sounds like he talks in code, i feel sorry for the courts who have to listen to this guy, imagine the outbursts in court "this country AUSTRALIA, needs someone like Putin or me (SKY)"

Leave a comment:

• VMRO
    replied
    Guys, One of my mates knows a descendant of the Slaveski clan, he knows them very well, apparently the guy destroyed his marriage when his wife found him in bed with another male cousin of his, sick people. za stramota.

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Every nation has traitors, they usually raise their heads above the surface in times of turmoil or weakness for the nation. Our situation differs from our neighbours because all of them worked against us, and we are located in the middle of these wolves.

And, because we are more critical of fakes, whereas Greeks would accept anybody who calls themself a 'Greek', regardless of how dubious the claim was.

Leave a comment:

• Dejan
    replied
    BBS, as long as we be true to ourselves, let them laugh and ridicule these traitors

Leave a comment:

• Big Bad Sven
    replied
    I hate having a go at Macedonians but come on, we must be the nation/group of people with the most traitors and sell outs? I have never heard about other nations or groups of people with so many traitors and sell outs.

Srbomans, Grkomans, Bugaromans, muslim Macedonians turning into shiptars, communists, vlach turning into Romanian fanatics, turn coats, traitors etc

Its really becoming embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Big Bad Sven
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Ok, here is an update on the situation with Veljan and his supposed descendant who has slithered around in the background of this forum. I sent this person, named 'Sky', the following private message after accusations surfaced of his improper behaviour.

He didn't do the right thing.

Below are parts of a private message that this jester just sent to me, I have omitted the other parts as they were irrelevant or include details about his apparent family. But of course, he can feel free to come out to the public forum, this thread specifically, and tell everybody else what he told me.

Macedonia would do well to not have people like you and your ancestor Veljan. I send you a private message that was in no way disrespectful, and this is the response I receive?

VMRO can't be the 'shpioni' (spies) because it is YOUR ANCESTOR that betrayed his fellow Macedonians to the Ottoman troops! I won't reduce myself to your pathetic level, because although you have displayed an attitude akin to your ancestor, Veljan the Traitor, I am sure nobody in your family resembles your (and his) stupidity.

He also wrote the following, which I found quite entertaining as he is essentially talking about himself.

What a shame. I do hope that you reconsider your approach one day.

What an absolute nutcase.

Hes been in Australia for 30 years and still talks and behaves like some from the village. Just another Balkan hillbilly.

By the sounds of things he probably a yugo-commie.

Leave a comment:

• VMRO
    replied

In Supr.Court w/t CBA Bank ,& VIC police at Sky Empire P / L , & Sky Prestige Cars.; Student at Supreme Courts Victoria , Melbourne
    Melbourne Australia

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

About me
    I Ljupco Slaveski

Came to Australia at the age of 12 , went to school , at the age of 15 Started playing with Macedonian Bands , , at the age of 18 Started to D-J , played in bands , singing , recorded records , in Australia , and London , until the age of 38 , for approximately 20 years.Also have my own Recording Studio " SSL Recording Studios

At the age of 35 started getting involved in businesses , opened 3 Shops , also we formed a Company Sky Empire P / L , with 2 Commonwealth Bank Managers , and we purchased 16 Prestige Cars , I deposited over $ 1.635.000.00 Million dollars , a lot of money started missing from the Accounts , also one of the Bank managers Father in Law is a big police officer ,

Now we are in the Supreme Court of Victoria,

Commonwealth Bank is suing me for 1 Million Dollars , and I am Counter suing Commonwealth Bank for $ 3.000.000.00 dollars .

Where I grew up
    Macedonia
    Places I've lived
    London , Germany , France; Traveled & Stayed for many Months .
    Companies I've worked for
    Singer D - J - , Bussinessman and D - P
    Schools I've attended
    Macedonia , and Australia
    Other names
    Lupco

Slaveski

Ljupco Slaveski - Musician-Entrepreneur [email protected]
    Melbourne, Victiria, Australia
    I was born in Macedonia, but have lived over 30 years in Australia. In my childhood as a little boy I began my musical activity. I Played in Macedonian and English Bands,after that worked in Night-Clubs as a D-J and a Singer for 20 years . I worked with a lot of Super Stars such as Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, ( Jermaine Jackson - Michael Jacksons Brother) Black - Box and other big Super-Stars After the Nigh-clubs I opened 3 Electrical Shops , -Sky Tv and Video - " The beginng of business " In due course was created Sky Empire P / L and Sky Prestige Cars P / L , and were Purchased up to 20 Prestige Cars , Mercedes , Rolls Royce , B M W ,AUDI, and other cars. On the 8 September 2000 my " Cloudless SKY " became " Gloomy " ! Now I have to defend my family and business in the SUPREME COURT ! I am defending not only My Human - Rights, but also My - and My - Familys lifes!

POLICE - & -CORRUPTON !

FACED WITH SUCH PHENOMENON POLICE - CORRUPTION !

HOW DO I AND MY FAMILY " E X I T " FROM THIS NIGHTMARE ?

MY " H E L L " BEGAN IN 2000 ! TILL TODAY THER'S " N O " END TO THIS HISTORY !

BUT I MUST CONTINUE TO FIGHT AND SAVE MY ( 3 ) CHILDREN, MY- SELF AND MY -WIFE !

I ALSO MUST STRUGGLE DESEPARATELY FOR " OUR RIGHTS AND OUR LIFES !

WE MUST THANK * GOD * AND MY SECURITY * GUARD DOGS * !

Slaveski v State of Victoria

Posted Feb 18 2009, 08:53 AM by Latest Cases

The Supreme Court of Victoria Court of Appeal refused leave to further argue the respondent police officers assaulted and stalked the applicant and trespassed on his property. Primarily the court found there were no exceptional circumstances that enlivened the discretion to permit the applicant to rely on arguments not put before the Supreme Court of Victoria (VSC). Further, the VSC had no power to make intervention order in respect of alleged stalking by the respondents and it was open to VSC to find seat an not of such seriousness to justify injunction and insufficient evidence a threat was made.

Supreme Court of Victoria Court of Appeal - Kellam and Dodds-Streeton JJA -

slaveski.blogspot.com Report abuse

ohrid777
    Level 1
    4/3/09
    Dear Google ,
    How do I get my ( slaveski.blogspot.com ) BLOG SPOT get seen on Google Search ?
    Updates:
    slaveski.blogspot.com ( Why Pol;ice Corruption 4/4/09
    slaveski.blogspot.com - So Much Corruption in VICTORIA POLICE 4/4/09
    Why Victoria Police - Like To Kill Mr Ljupco Slaveski 4/4/09
    Kylie Minogues Friend Slaveski Sky Ljupco - DJ Sky , is been threatened by Vic Police 4/5/09
    Police Commissioner Christine Nixon .Why did she resign the same day on 26 February 2009 when the Police LOST the case against Mr Slaveski , in front of the Judge Jelena Popovic in Melbourne Magistrates Court when the Police took Mr Slaveski's - Licence and ripped it up ?

ohrid777
    Level 1
    4/4/09
    Why Victoria Police - Like To Kill Mr Ljupco Slaveski ( Police Should - Answer )
    Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Leave a comment:

• VMRO
    replied
    I also got a PM from him,

sky

Re: Predavnikot Veljan Slaveski

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VMRO
    Do you want the topic deleted, if so why?

4 ) I am Macedonian I love my Country , my 3 Children have Macedonian Names , my wife is Macedonian ! Please remember Macedonia needs - person like PUTIN - or * Sky *

- ) B U T - Macedonia needs a person like Putin - or like me Ljupco Slaveski * Sky * and I will put those VMRO Siphons where they belong ! So you pussies VMRO Shpioni came - out lets take it any - way you want , * the Court way - or - the Street way * !
    - Merry Christmas to the nice People , a shpionite Gospot Zlaten Ristosi Sv - Naum da gi Kaznit , i da ne ostanit koren od nivna Familia !

Kind Regards L . Slaveski * Sky *

Leave a comment:

• VMRO
    replied
    hahaha kolnit, mozhi za stapo da mi se fati.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Sky, your response was a little cloudy.
    Be a good Macedonian and right the alleged wrongs of your ancestors.

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    SOM, I cant say i can blame you for your response, i will go even further then you

Ogan da gi gori prokletite Kodoshi!!!

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Ok, here is an update on the situation with Veljan and his supposed descendant who has slithered around in the background of this forum. I sent this person, named 'Sky', the following private message after accusations surfaced of his improper behaviour.

Sky,

I have received reports that you have been threatening people at the MTO. I have read some material that is not very encouraging.

I will give you a chance to respond and clarify the matter, but if you want your voice to be heard and the memory of your ancestor to be defended, that isn't the path to take. Nobody is blaming Veljan's descendants for what he did, and if you cannot provide evidence to the contrary of his seemingly obvious betrayal, what good do you think you are doing for your family by behaving in such a manner?

Don't feel like you are marginalised, I will assure you that your voice will be given equal right to any other member here, but only if you remain honest and retain some integrity. I hope you will do the right thing soon.
    He didn't do the right thing.

Below are parts of a private message that this jester just sent to me, I have omitted the other parts as they were irrelevant or include details about his apparent family. But of course, he can feel free to come out to the public forum, this thread specifically, and tell everybody else what he told me.
    Hallo Solder : I have been away - in Sydney for 2weeks . let me tell this stupid people ! I don't hide from no-body , I respect every-body , but fear nobody.........You VMRO SHPIONI are starting problems like this between the Macedonian People !........- B U T - Macedonia needs a person like Putin - or like me.....and I will put those VMRO Siphons where they belong ! So you pussies VMRO Shpioni came - out lets take it any - way you want , * the Court way - or - the Street way * !............so let me tell you ,and George please tell this VMRO - Shpioni , they are the ones not me or my Family !

I am Macedonian I love my Country , my 3 Children have Macedonian Names , my wife is Macedonian ! Please remember Macedonia needs - person like PUTIN - or * Sky *
    Macedonia would do well to not have people like you and your ancestor Veljan. I send you a private message that was in no way disrespectful, and this is the response I receive?

VMRO can't be the 'shpioni' (spies) because it is YOUR ANCESTOR that betrayed his fellow Macedonians to the Ottoman troops! I won't reduce myself to your pathetic level, because although you have displayed an attitude akin to your ancestor, Veljan the Traitor, I am sure nobody in your family resembles your (and his) stupidity.

He also wrote the following, which I found quite entertaining as he is essentially talking about himself.
    Merry Christmas to the nice People , a shpionite Gospot Zlaten Ristosi Sv - Naum da gi Kaznit , i da ne ostanit koren od nivna Familia !
    What a shame. I do hope that you reconsider your approach one day.

Leave a comment:

• VMRO
    replied
    I would like to clarify that it wasn't just Veljan Slaveski who betrayed the Macedonians, his mother and two brothers were involved, however, Veljan was the head of the household and the main instigator.

Someone asked why he did it, same reason many Macedonians betrayed other Macedonians, for financial gain, his family were the richest family in the village and usually the rich families would always align themselves with the occupiers/government at the time in order to get kickbacks etc, don't be fooled, i think Veljan would of made a killing, one of the Komiti that was killed was Hristo Uzunov's brother.
    Last edited by VMRO; 12-03-2009, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• julie
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    We'll unless he justifies his actions on the public forums rather than hiding in the dark, he is not of sound character in my books.

Шо се криате бе Славче, сакаш да исправиш работа ама не идиш пред сите да си е покажиш и докажиш страната? Каков однос е тоа бе? Кои и каков чоек праи така? Ќе одговориш или ме чекаш мене да ти кажам?
    shpion e, odi pochitaj shto napisha na profile moya
    ne im potreba tuka, shto molchi, a na drugi im pushtava email i takva nema potreba ake e chisto dushata

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    This is an unfortunate topic which i just found out about, we've had to put up with traitors in our entire history. Its a big shame i think.

YouTube - Александар Митевски-Послушајте патриоти; Poslusajte patrioti

Leave a comment:

Working...
X