X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

ROGI This thread is progessing extremely well:
    I would like to add that no one has the right to deny or forcibly change the Macedonian identity.
    The identity that Macedonians are simply SLAVS is totally flawed & is wrong.
    We do ourselves no service or justice by calling ourselves SLAVS.We must identify ourselves ONLY as MACEDONIANS i hope you got That!
    Last edited by George S.; 10-30-2009, 04:47 AM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

I can agree on that what George S said!
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• gorco
        • Oct 2009

Македонија на Македонци!

Сите Вие што сте во Америка, Австралија (во големи бројки) треба да се кренете на нозе, посебно со последниве работи на посраната грчка политика за КОНЕЧНА ПРОМЕНА НА ИМЕТО.

Зарем ние луѓе треба да се менуваме себеси поради стока која ни ја зема земјата ???
        Macedonia travel | Macedonia hotels | Macedonia map

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Our Macedonian Government should recognize the Macedonians who were born in Macedonia & live overseas Automatically& straight away.It should be enshrined in the Macedonian constitution that Macedonians overseas are recognised.They should make provision to issue these Macedonian people with passports & when election time comes they should have the power of vote.Just as many Macedonians that live in Macedonia are also outside in the diaspora.
          Stop the dilly dallying & give recognition to your own people instead of getting 40% of the primary vote & forming parties with albanian coalitions so to win power.We the Macedonians in the diaspora want to take active roles by expressing our wishes to vote in the elections.
          Everyone should know that Macedonia is the homeland of the Macedonians.Anyone not happy with that should leave in peace.Makedonia e Tatkovina na Makedoncite.
          Last edited by George S.; 11-02-2009, 04:57 AM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

In one word - Brilliant.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I just changed the following:
              1) the unchangeable national, ethno-cultural and historic name of the Republic of Macedonia,
              2) the unique Macedonian language,
              3) the unique Macedonian culture, symbols, folklore and ethnic identity,
              4) the entire Macedonian history and its continuity, as well as
              5) the monarchs, revolutionaries, writers, poets and all heroes of Macedonian history and their ethnic Macedonian identity, and
              6) the Macedonian Orthodox Church,
              to this:

1) the unchangeable national, ethno-cultural and historic name of Macedonia,
              5) the monarchs, revolutionaries, writers, poets and all heroes of Macedonian history and their ethnic Macedonian identity, and
              It seems we had some agreement on this. If anyone violently disagrees, lets talk about it.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
                • Sep 2008

Maybe change
                The end of all discrimination against any and all Macedonians in any place on the planet Earth at any collective (Government, Church or any organisation or group) or individual level, as well as the abolishment of any and all existing discriminatory laws, regulations, procedures or acts against the Macedonian people in the neighbouring states of the Republic of Macedonia.
                to

The end of all discrimination against any and all Macedonians in any part of the world at any collective (Government, Church or any organisation or group) or individual level, as well as the abolishment of any and all existing discriminatory laws, regulations, procedures or acts against the Macedonian people in the neighbouring states of the Republic of Macedonia.
                - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Done Coolski.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Coolski
                    • Sep 2008

Thank you Risto Veliki
                    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

Over 84,000 signed the United Macedonian Diaspora Online Petition, and over 25,000 physical signatures were collected back in 2005, primarly during the months of April-June (QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!). See text: http://www.petitiononline.com/umd/petition.html

This petition kicked off UMD globally. The text needs to be updated, and our Public Policy team is working on that, however, it may provide for a good basis for the document this forum is working on regarding the Macedonian Cause.
                      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

How about Macedonian human rights both in Macedonia & outside of Macedonia.What do you think RTG?.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          How about Macedonian human rights both in Macedonia & outside of Macedonia.What do you think RTG?.
                          I think it is there already George
                          The achievement of the Republic of Macedonia as a safe, stable, economically prosperous and abundant state; a state which cares for and provides opportunities for finding love and establishing a family, opportunities for economic prosperity, opportunities for personal development, health and well-being, opportunities for higher education, the guarantee of internationally recognised freedoms and rights and the opportunities for the pursuit of happiness for all Macedonians living inside and outside of the borders of the Republic of Macedonia, as well as all loyal citizens of the Republic of Macedonia of non-ethnic Macedonian origin.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

I think it is just about ready, don't you? Or if not, it is very close.

Edited Months Later to add: I can't believe I wrote this above. There's so much more needed to get this ready.
                            Last edited by Rogi; 01-05-2010, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Coolski
                              • Sep 2008

Before it's finalised, i'll just make a few small comments which might be worth looking at:

The establishment of the Republic of Macedonia, as a free, democratic, independent and sovereign state, and as the nation-state and home of the Macedonian people, culture, language and identity, and the nation-state and home for the Macedonian people, culture, language and identity.
                              typo: repeated sentence

The achievement of the Republic of Macedonia as a safe, stable, economically prosperous and abundant state; a state which cares for and provides opportunities for finding love and establishing a family, opportunities for economic prosperity, opportunities for personal development, health and well-being, opportunities for higher education, the guarantee of internationally recognised freedoms and rights and the opportunities for the pursuit of happiness for all Macedonians living inside and outside of the borders of the Republic of Macedonia, as well as all loyal citizens of the Republic of Macedonia of non-ethnic Macedonian origin.
                              hmm.. I know what is meant by the phrase, but i'm wondering if this sounds more suitable and stately.

The achievement of the Republic of Macedonia as a safe, stable, economically prosperous and abundant state; a state which cares for and provides support for the creation of loving families, opportunities for economic prosperity, opportunities for personal development, health and well-being, opportunities for higher education, the guarantee of internationally recognised freedoms and rights and the opportunities for the pursuit of happiness for all Macedonians living inside and outside of the borders of the Republic of Macedonia, as well as all loyal citizens of the Republic of Macedonia of non-ethnic Macedonian origin.

The absolute recognition and acceptance of

by the International Community, the neighbouring states to the Republic of Macedonia and by the Macedonian people.
                              would it be worth adding religious institutions specifically?

The absolute recognition and acceptance of

by the International Community, religious institutions, the neighbouring states to the Republic of Macedonia and by the Macedonian people.

The end of self-discrimination of Macedonians and the empowerment of the Macedonian people to liberate themselves from enslaved or victim mindsets and the instilment of deep-rooted national, cultural, linguistic and historical pride of all that is being a Macedonian.
                              Should it be "The end of self-discrimination by Macedonians..."?

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

On the first comment, the sentence is not duplicated, the difference is that one says Macedonia is 'of' and the other says 'for' and there is a distinction there in practical and philosophical meaning.

All the other ones I am happy with, though I'm unsure about the religious institutions addition, that could open it up even further

Comment

Working...
                                X