greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yiftoi View Post
    He called me Gypsy first.
    you call yourself for "gypsy" with your nickname, "giftoi" is the Greek word for gypsy, so what is the harm in translating your nickname into English?

you have been warned Giftoi(gypsy), it is up to you now.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Daskalot, this Gypsy has now twice claimed that we are 'usurping' the history of another people, hence denying our history. Do you want to throw the Gypsy* out or shall I?

*No offence to the actual Roma people, this is intended for the racist imposter Yiftoi.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mr. MASO
        • Jan 2009

What is it exactly that you want the Greeks to do.
        You are attempting to usurpe their history (not very well I might add).
        Why can't you respect the version of history that most historians acknowledge as fact. Does this not bother you that you are part of the fringe minority with the distorted version of your history?
        most historians acknowledge as fact???????????... ahahaahahah thats laughable yeah U biased dummass, look around here U must be blind. This forum is only going to get bigger. I hate when use think that everything that use consider greek is greek.

I went and "I SWEAR TO GOD AND EVERYTHING THATS CLOSE" I watched where Tose (A famous singer) sings ZAJDI ZAJDI and greeks claming hes greek . Use want disort history. From where did they get this??????? This also wasnt just one person. 1. He is a Vlach macedonian origin. Even there family is still living and told us what he was macedonian/vlach origin not a greek telling us what he was. I was so mad I coudn't even watch it.

As well as Mr. Nikola Gruevski, Nikolas Gruious, WHAT THE HELL? Its like use know him more than he knows himself. Telling him that hes greek and that hes brain washed.

Another problem is getting from know where a statistic that U say 250,000 greek live in Monastir/Bitola. How did U ever find these people. So what I'm supposed to think that TITO brainwahed all the Bulgarians, Albs, serbs and left 250,000 who Identify themselves as greeks just there????????. If want our side of the story heres some proof.

THERE WILL BE MORE OF THEM!!!!!. ASK THESE PEOPLE WHO THE ARE AND WHERE THEY COME FROM. IM MACEDONIAN AND IM FROM Aeagan MACEDONIA

If use think use are righ tand you think that most historians consider the greek history right than this "History truth finding" should not be a problem for use. I dont hate you just your way your people think.....
        Last edited by Mr. MASO; 04-05-2009, 03:34 AM. Reason: Clearer

Comment

• Yiftoi
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Thanks for that emotionally charged response Maso.
          Would it bother you greatly if Gruevski indeed did have Greek roots but now self identifies as a Macedonian?
          As for the rest of your post, I think we'll just leave it up to the experts to decipher the mystery of who is and isn't Greek or Macedonian.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
            • Sep 2008

Would it bother you greatly if Gruevski indeed did have Greek roots but now self identifies as a Macedonian?
            Mr. Gruevski does not have greek roots, he is like a lot of us, a Macedonian from greek occupied Macedonia, he has always identified as a Macedonian, unlike you gypsies who started to after 1990
            Don't give me the usual arvanovlach excuse that his grandfather fought for hellas, so what, as did mine, you lived in greece, you were conscripted and you fought

Doesn't make us greeks, but it does bother you that the Prime Minister is from the non existent Macedonian minority in greece, doesn't it

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Daskalot, this Gypsy has now twice claimed that we are 'usurping' the history of another people, hence denying our history. Do you want to throw the Gypsy* out or shall I?

*No offence to the actual Roma people, this is intended for the racist imposter Yiftoi.
              Lets set him free, he deserves it.....
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Yes. His dialogue was clearly someone of limited intellect.
                Back to the Grik Cafe from whence you came.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Yiftoi
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

Amazing how someone of limited intellect can run circles around your arguments.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

yiftoi why not respond to my questions about prominent 19th century greeks from macedonia hell yiftoi you had to import cretins to fight for your cause. what a joke .

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Amazing how someone of limited intellect can run circles around your arguments.
                      Give it a go sunshine.
                      Feel free to argue your point by utilising accurate historical and technical information.
                      In fact, I insist.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Yiftoi
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                        yiftoi why not respond to my questions about prominent 19th century greeks from macedonia hell yiftoi you had to import cretins to fight for your cause. what a joke .
                        Obviously the Cretans understood the Megali Idea. As Greeks they felt obliged.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I am confused ... is it the Cretans who are calling themselves Macedonian now?
                          It is entirely logical from a Greek perspective.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Yiftoi
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

No more confusing than the Bulgars calling themselves Macedonians...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

No more confusing than the Bulgars calling themselves Macedonians...
                              So what you are saying is that Bulgarians and Greeks can call themselves Macedonians. But Macedonians can't. Astounding.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

so you cannot name one greek born in macedonia and yet you say macedonia is greek.

thats indicative of the strength of the greek claim to macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                                X