• Show
Clear All
  • CA_RO
    • May 2010

Originally posted by osiris View Post
    dobro doide ancuta
    I don't know what you mean?

Please expand on what you mean

Vă mulţumesc prietenul meu (thank you my friend)

Ancuta

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

dobro doide is welcome in macedonian .

my great grandfather went to rumania as a small child and one of his cousins remained in rumania in the late 19th century.

Comment

• CA_RO
        • May 2010

Originally posted by osiris View Post
        dobro doide is welcome in macedonian .

my great grandfather went to rumania as a small child and one of his cousins remained in rumania in the late 19th century.
        Thank you for your reply. That is very interesting history of your family.

Romania has a small but active and respected community of Macedonians in Romania. They are a good asset to Romania.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

CA_RO, Welcome Aboard

Whats your opinion on the Vlachs in Macedonia? They speak a very similar language to Romanian.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• CA_RO
            • May 2010

Vlachs

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            CA_RO, Welcome Aboard

Whats your opinion on the Vlachs in Macedonia? They speak a very similar language to Romanian.
            The Vlachs in Macedonia and other countries which inhabit Vlachs speak a language which comes from the Romance languages of the East. There are five different types of Vlach culture's.

I find their culture to be beautiful of in its own way. They are humans just like anyone else.

I believe there is close to 100,000 Aromanians in Macedonia, which is a sizable number.

Macedonia also has Megleno Romanians which is the smallest community of the Romanian cultural structures.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

You'd be aware then that Vlachs are recognized and respected in Macedonia, in Greece however, they aren't allowed to identify as a Vlach minority. What is your opinon about this Ancuta?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• CA_RO
                • May 2010

Vlach Minority Rights

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                You'd be aware then that Vlachs are recognized and respected in Macedonia, in Greece however, they aren't allowed to identify as a Vlach minority. What is your opinon about this Ancuta?
                It is a cause for concern regarding Greece's shortcomings in respecting and the Vlach minority. However this is an internal issue that Greece needs to deal with quickly and efficiently.

Romania can and does provide support and advice to Greece on improving their minority laws.

We cannot force Greece or any country for that matter to change their ways to meet our demands. This must be resolved through gentle and calm diplomacy. I believe this is the best way to resolving issues like this.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by CA_RO
                  We cannot force Greece or any country for that matter to change their ways to meet our demands. This must be resolved through gentle and calm diplomacy. I believe this is the best way to resolving issues like this.
                  Greece has existed as a state since around 1830, it is now 2010. That's around 180 years, and not a single Vlach has had their ethnicity recognised in the state as an official minority. At what point does gentle and calm diplomacy become ineffective?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• CA_RO
                    • May 2010

Communication and effective strategies the way forward for resolution

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Greece has existed as a state since around 1830, it is now 2010. That's around 180 years, and not a single Vlach has had their ethnicity recognised in the state as an official minority. At what point does gentle and calm diplomacy become ineffective?

Yes you are right. That is the problem. It is up to the Greek government to modernize and enact modern laws that allow minorities who live in Greece to have recognition and full rights under Greek law and EU law.

As I have stated before violence is not the answer or force is not the other. Romania does not have the right to invade a sovereign nation like Greece or any other country for that matter. Patience and effective communication is the best and most mature way of getting issues resolved and that are a win win situation for all.

Personally I am against violence, weapons, hate etc of any kind.

There comes a time in which a country that needs support to deal with important matters will be supported by her peers. As an example if Greece was to continue ignoring recommendations/resolutions and other important advice then the EU could revoke Greece's voting rights and take other privileges away from Greece until Greece has meet requirements and demands.

I strongly advocate for partnerships and close cooperation when any country deals with a foreign policy matter.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Good response Ancuta, I agree.

Comment

• Kabadaja
                        • May 2010

Hello to all
                        I'me new on this forum and am excited to learn, contribute and participate.
                        Pozdrav do site.
                        Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Welcome Kabadaja
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Welcome to the MTO Kabadaja. For the benefit of our readers, could you please provide an explanation as to what your username means?

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Welcome Kabadaja, Za mnogu godini!!
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Kabadaja
                                • May 2010

Hello Julie, SoM and Prolet
                                I came across the term Kabadaja during my trip to Macedonia in 2008. I was having a coffee with a relative of mine at the Millenium Kafe along Sirok Sokak in Bitola when my relative said "gledaj go onoj kabadaja". I asked him what that meant and he said " naj dobro e oblecen ama nema eden denar vo jep i ke sedi po cel den vo kafic i ke se praj vazen". For our non Macedonian speakers its a well dressed chap that does not have one denar (Macedonian currency) in his pocket but will sit in the kafe and look and sound important for the whole day. My relative said that the "Kabadaja" is a native of Bitola and that there is a documentary available titled "Bitolski Kabadaja" which I would like to find and watch.
                                Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                                X