Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

what a good idea Makedonche, you would find that most of them would lie though,
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Thanks Makedonche, sounds like a good idea, I will ammend the name of the thread, although we will hold back on the idea of the questions relating to background, as we don't want to appear 'intrusive' (even though there is no reason to hide) nor do we want to entertain their lies, as Julie quite rightly mentions. If they are honest people they will explain themselves and their background. The truth eventually comes out, if they're racists it is obvious, as they're persistent yet terrible liars.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Ok, I have edited the title and the first post a little as well. I think this will be eventually replaced by a more comprehensive set of policies catered to address all people and not just the low-life racists that slither in here from time to time.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

SoM
          Well done! No more catering to racists' inability to join the real world of equal human rights for all!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Good to see a macedonian forum where we can talk laugh and share our history!:rmacedonia

My names Boris Grigorovski my father is from Mala prespa St. Isle and my mother is from ageanski strana near a village named Kozani.

Im currently in Kingston Ont canada any macedonian add me to messenger id love to talk historiata with u guys.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Welcome Makedonetz
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

thankyou julie
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Question for admins: is there a list of avatars that members can view and select?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Indigen, you can choose any pic for an avatar, so long as it is appropriate. If it doesn't fit because of pixel size then let one of the admins know and we will fix it.

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Suggestion

I would like the MTO Admins to consider some additional rules which can apply across the board, to all new members or to new (or all) non-Macedonian members.

The following are my suggestions:
                      1. Limit the number of new topics that can be started per day, e.g. 1-3.
                      2. limit on the number of posts per day on topics not started by the (new) member, e.g. 5-10.
                      3. Limit the total posts per day, e.g. 10-15.
                      Last edited by indigen; 05-10-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Interesting points Indigen. The flip side of your suggestion is that a new member will show his/her colours much sooner without your proposed limitations. Either way, they soon have a way of rising to the top or sinking to the gutter.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• CA_RO
                          • May 2010

Hello

O zi buna pentru tine toate (good day to you all in Romanian)

My name is Ancuta and I am from Romania! I am 21 years, I am very new to this site.

Have a good day

Cu stimă (yours truly)

Ancuta

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by CA_RO View Post
                            O zi buna pentru tine toate (good day to you all in Romanian)

My name is Ancuta and I am from Romania! I am 21 years, I am very new to this site.

Have a good day

Cu stimă (yours truly)

Ancuta
                            Hello CA_RO welcome.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

dobro doide ancuta

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Welcome Ancuta.

Comment

Working...
                                X