• Bij
      • Oct 2009

i've been attacked by greeks in greece. just sayin

Comment

• Wanderer
        • Nov 2009

Hello Macedonians,
        I am a foreigner to you.I am a Greek.
        I am not here to cause trouble ,neither to try to convince you,about something that I would fail.Everyone has his opinions and that is acceptable.
        My aim when I registered here,was one.In my whole life,when I want to see something in whole,and reach the truth,I try and see it from all the aspects.Both the bad and the good ones.For that reason,I am here.
        As a Greek,I am interested in the Macedonian Issue.And since,this interests me ,my aim is to try and make a conclusion out of this. I am not a Macedonian.Neither I do live in Aegean Macedonia.However,strangely,I am interested in this issue.My origins are from Sparta,Laconia.As you know,Spartans and Macedonians,were of the same tribe,the Dorian.Maybe thats where my interest derives.
        So,I am here to learn the view of Macedonians about that issue.How they feel this situation going and what they think of.
        I am fed up with one-sided views that give no more than misunderstandings.I am here to explore the other side of the coin.
        Now as a Greek,you would expect me to have a problem about the name.
        I should inform you,that I have no problem calling you Macedonians.I have a specific side,that I see this situation.I don’t think that it really matters,where are you from or your roots.The heart and the mind,matters most.Even if someone is from China,but in heart is German,for me it is ok to call him German.
        I will try and respect you,like I do respect any other human being.
        If I see a topic raised,that I am absolutely opposite,I will express my views.But I will respect your opinion.
        In any occasion,if you,still, don’t want a Greek,in a Macedonian forum,I am ready to take my sack and leave.

I am sorry for such a big post.I usually speak not much.But I considered it needed,so we will have a good start.

Regards,

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
          Hello Macedonians,
          I am not here to cause trouble ,neither to try to convince you,about something that I would fail.Everyone has his opinions and that is acceptable.
          My aim when I registered here,was one.In my whole life,when I want to see something in whole,and reach the truth,I try and see it from all the aspects.Both the bad and the good ones.For that reason,I am here.
          As a Greek,I am interested in the Macedonian Issue.And since,this interests me ,my aim is to try and make a conclusion out of this. I am not a Macedonian.Neither I do live in Aegean Macedonia.However,strangely,I am interested in this issue.My origins are from Sparta,Laconia.As you know,Spartans and Macedonians,were of the same tribe,the Dorian.Maybe thats where my interest derives.
          So,I am here to learn the view of Macedonians about that issue.How they feel this situation going and what they think of.
          I am fed up with one-sided views that give no more than misunderstandings.I am here to explore the other side of the coin.
          I should inform you,that I have no problem calling you Macedonians.I have a specific side,that I see this situation.I don’t think that it really matters,where are you from or your roots.The heart and the mind,matters most.Even if someone is from China,but in heart is German,for me it is ok to call him German.
          If I see a topic raised,that I am absolutely opposite,I will express my views.But I will respect your opinion.
          In any occasion,if you,still, don’t want a Greek,in a Macedonian forum,I am ready to take my sack and leave.

I am sorry for such a big post.I usually speak not much.But I considered it needed,so we will have a good start.

Regards,
          Welcome to our forum Wanderer, and I would also like to thank you for explaining yourself as you have.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I hope the new member respects who we are Macedonians & refers to us as that any lesser recognition will not be tolerated.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Wanderer
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              I hope the new member respects who we are Macedonians & refers to us as that any lesser recognition will not be tolerated.
              Ι think I already made that clear

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

If that's the case welcome aboard & we respect you.We are just basing it on past experiences.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-29-2009, 05:46 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Hello Macedonians,

Regards,
                  Yeh welcome wanderer. just to show you my horns up front. I will treat you with caution. Every Greek that comes on claims they come with an olive Branch. What makes you so special. I will be happy for you to prove me wrong.

But i already have a bone to pick with you. I highlited the part which you might like to explain or rephrase. To "try and respect" us tells me you come with bagage. Am i corect? realy its not hard to respect anyone that you have not met before evan if he is Macedonian.
                  Last edited by Bill77; 11-29-2009, 05:57 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Wanderer
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Yeh welcome wanderer. just to show you my horns up front. I will treat you with caution. Every Greek that comes on claims they come with an olive Branch. What makes you so special. I will be happy for you to prove me wrong.

But i already have a bone to pick with you. I highlited the part which you might like to explain or rephrase. To "try and respect" us tells me you come with bagage. Am i corect? realy its not hard to respect anyone that you have not met before evan if he is Macedonian.
                    Mr Vasilevski,I would say to you ''Never judge a book,only from its cover''.
                    As for the phrase,I would explain it.You know,everyone had an upbringing.This differs from person to person.So,its bit difficult to see and learn things ,that at first sight seem,crazy.However,as long we grow up,we learn things.I assure you,I will give my best

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

As for the phrase,I would explain it.You know,everyone had an upbringing.This differs from person to person.So,its bit difficult to see and learn things ,that at first sight seem,crazy.However,as long we grow up,we learn things.I assure you,I will give my best
                      Have we met before? or by displaying part of my personal information is meant to be some sort of threat?

Comment

• Wanderer
                        • Nov 2009

Have we met before? or by displaying part of my personal information is meant to be some sort of threat?
                        No threat at all,my friend.Excuse me,if it meant to be like that.
                        Have a nice day,

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

No threat at all,my friend.Excuse me,if it meant to be like that.
                          Have a nice day,
                          Now i am a friend, could atleast bye me a drink first.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

wanderer, I have been on the forum a realtively short time, but long enough to view rascist and derogatory comments . I dont have an issue with Greeks, howver your comment is already disrespectful to my colleague Bill here , this really should have gone via his private messages, so you are not being respectful of him, and thereby shows an agenda you may have
                            It would be refreshing to be proven wrong. that you are indeed respectful of ALL Macedonians
                            Have a great evening/day in your part of the world
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Wanderer
                              • Nov 2009

Now i am a friend, could atleast bye me a drink first.
                              Sh...Buy you a drink?I am ScroogeMcDuck in the body of a human!You know how much a drink,cost these days?

Comment

• Wanderer
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                wanderer, I have been on the forum a realtively short time, but long enough to view rascist and derogatory comments . I dont have an issue with Greeks, howver your comment is already disrespectful to my colleague Bill here , this really should have gone via his private messages, so you are not being respectful of him, and thereby shows an agenda you may have
                                It would be refreshing to be proven wrong. that you are indeed respectful of ALL Macedonians
                                Have a great evening/day in your part of the world
                                Hm...I think I already asked to be excused,if I showed any disrespect.

Comment

Working...
                                X