Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Preston managed to knock off Moreland City yesterday, who up until this point were undefeated and sitting in 1st place.

It's great to see this kind of passion amongst the squad.

2013 R7: Preston Lions 2 - 0 Moreland City - YouTube

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

My cousin plays for preston
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
        Preston managed to knock off Moreland City yesterday, who up until this point were undefeated and sitting in 1st place.

It's great to see this kind of passion amongst the squad.

2013 R7: Preston Lions 2 - 0 Moreland City - YouTube
        Saw this last night what a great video, hopefully they can push for promotion. Napred Preston
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
          Did anyone see the Macedonian Cup final between Teteks and shkendija get called off in the 15th minute due to tensions in regard to nationalistic chanting??

Shkendija and Teteks only had the chance to warm up during today's Macedonian Cup final. The match was interrupted once for around 15 minutes before another interruption was final.

The first problems happened during the national anthem of Macedonia when Shkendija fans whistled and booed. Teteks fans replied during the match and match was interrupted upon the request of delegate Toni Ivanovski.

Before the match restart, both teams captains, Muhamed Huseini and Bobi Bozhinovski, asked from the fans no nationalistic chants and fair support of the clubs, but after no more then 10 minutes of play, the match was interrupted once again, this time for good.

FFM still needs to inform about their decision. The match will most probably be played in front of an empty stadium in the coming days.
          Teteks ended up winning on penalties last night. Congrats to them

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Saw this last night what a great video, hopefully they can push for promotion. Napred Preston
            I really hope so. The club looks like it's going down the right path to success now, it'll just take time. I'll have to try and get down to a few games when I'm on holidays, it's been a while.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              Teteks ended up winning on penalties last night. Congrats to them
              Thank God for that. They are participating in the Europa League now which is great for them considering they have had a bad season.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

I really hope so. The club looks like it's going down the right path to success now, it'll just take time. I'll have to try and get down to a few games when I'm on holidays, it's been a while.
                I am heading down to Melbourne for the Liverpool game at the MCG in July. I was hoping on catching a Preston game while I was there but I am going to be there mid week so I doubt there will be a game on.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

I am heading down to Melbourne for the Liverpool game at the MCG in July. I was hoping on catching a Preston game while I was there but I am going to be there mid week so I doubt there will be a game on.
                  Yeh, unless you are staying for the weekend you're probably out of luck.

If you've never been to a packed game at the G, then that is an awesome experience in itself. You'll love it.

Besides, Melbourne is better than Sydney, so there is plenty to see and do around here.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                    • Jul 2012

Yeh, unless you are staying for the weekend you're probably out of luck.

If you've never been to a packed game at the G, then that is an awesome experience in itself. You'll love it.

Besides, Melbourne is better than Sydney, so there is plenty to see and do around here.
                    Brilliant use of sarcasm in that last line

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Brilliant use of sarcasm in that last line
                      Most liveable city in the world.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

SBS TV broadcast details

JAPAN v AUSTRALIA
                        Tuesday 4 June
                        9pm AEST on SBS ONE

AUSTRALIA v JORDAN
                        Tuesday 11 June
                        7:30pm AEST on SBS ONE

AUSTRALIA v IRAQ
                        Tuesday 18 June
                        8pm AEST on SBS ONE
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Sash Ognahsbgwesvski lol
                          Has been recalled for the Aussie side. Now it will be a bit more interesting to watch.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
                            • Feb 2013

Whens maso playing next?
                            MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• United MKD
                              • Jul 2011

Couple friendlies in the next few days against Sweden and Norway, both away.

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
                                • Feb 2013

Lost 1-0 to Sweden this morning
                                MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

Working...
                                X