X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    But they are the scumiest of scum, sore loosing, disrespectful, pichka supporters (mainly the RBB) that anyone can ever see.

Their visit to Melbourne........about 1 thousand of them marched to AMMI Stadium before gates opened. There was about 50 early bird Victory supporters made up of young kids with grandparents or parents wanting to get early good seats. These kids were spat on, abused, mothers crying and young girls that were handing out promotional gear outside the ground ran for their lives after being threatened.

You probably seen on the news the one single Sydney FC SUPPORTER at a restaurant pre game being attacked by hundreds of Wanderers supporters. Tough pichki aren't they.

Today, they showed no respect for the pre game national anthem. After the game, RBB disrespectfully turn their back on the presentations. They don't like it, piss off after the game. We will hear about it tommorow, how They Damaged plenty of seats and lit up numerous flares which our sports reputation has been already damaged by previous events so what do they do? Act like morons and further tarnish our game. It's bad enough they light these flares but they have to take it to a new extreme and throw them on the pitch before a penalty.

Rant over.
    You're talking about a minority of fuckwits. I'm sure every club has dickhead supporters. I went to a few games with my niece and nephew and everything was fine, super friendly family atmosphere.

Having said that, I didn't attend the GF because I anticipated the dickheads would see it as an excuse to bring other dickhead bangwagoners onboard aaaand I was right!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Lol, can't stand it when A-League fans do this.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

Bij,

WSW Fans make the most noise by far. The atmosphere would be undoubtably great.

But they are the scumiest of scum, sore loosing, disrespectful, pichka supporters (mainly the RBB) that anyone can ever see.

Their visit to Melbourne........about 1 thousand of them marched to AMMI Stadium before gates opened. There was about 50 early bird Victory supporters made up of young kids with grandparents or parents wanting to get early good seats. These kids were spat on, abused, mothers crying and young girls that were handing out promotional gear outside the ground ran for their lives after being threatened.

You probably seen on the news the one single Sydney FC SUPPORTER at a restaurant pre game being attacked by hundreds of Wanderers supporters. Tough pichki aren't they.

Today, they showed no respect for the pre game national anthem. After the game, RBB disrespectfully turn their back on the presentations. They don't like it, piss off after the game. We will hear about it tommorow, how They Damaged plenty of seats and lit up numerous flares which our sports reputation has been already damaged by previous events so what do they do? Act like morons and further tarnish our game. It's bad enough they light these flares but they have to take it to a new extreme and throw them on the pitch before a penalty.

I'm sick of these Sydney siders, biased, fox sports commentators (Harper and co) licking the arsses of the Wanderer fans and labelling them the best supporters. Singing for Sydney Wanderers, doesn't make you "Best Supporters"

Rant over.
        I actually really enjoy seeing the flares go off as I am really into that whole Ultras Culture. I honestly dont see any issues if fans pop a few flares before or during the game. Doesent have to be like this or anything HD - Big Pyro Show from Torcida Split (Hajduk Split vs. Inter Mailand 0:3) - YouTube
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

In my opinion flares add to the atmosphere and are a part of football culture. I think one of the main concerns is the effect they can have on asthmatics, which are quite common in today's society. However if you confine flare use to a particular section of the ground and only during certain periods of the game, I think the fan response will be rather positive. Obviously what the FFA is currently doing isn't working.

What probably shits me the most is the FFA reaction to all of this. During last nights match flares were lit, chairs were smashed and barely anything has been said. The FFA sure do take care of their new league. On the other hand, when this kind of stuff happened at Preston, Melb Croatia, Dandy and pretty much any other ethnic-backed club, the clubs felt the full force of the relevant football authority.

Hand out massive fines, deduct points and force the clubs to play behind closed doors like they did to Preston and we'll see this kind of behaviour in the A-League plummet. That's if the A-League clubs can even sustain such sanctions, which I highly doubt they can, hence why these sanctions aren't handed down.

Rant over, go Hearts in 2013-14 season.

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

Main stream media has a field day with the 'ultras' in the A-League which in reality is shit all, but we here absolutely zero about pissed drongos at the cricket or the AFL. It's a joke.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              Main stream media has a field day with the 'ultras' in the A-League which in reality is shit all, but we here absolutely zero about pissed drongos at the cricket or the AFL. It's a joke.
              uMKD, that's true to an extent, but the AFL cop it in plenty other aspects. How long have we been hearing about this drug scandal and tanking scandal for now?

My point is that there is absolutely no consistency. The FFA seem almost afraid to formally denounce the actions of A-League clubs, possibly because the league is so fragile bar 3 or 4 teams.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

EM,

Sorry to bring the past back mate. I don't mean to reignite it and if anything it has brought us closer.

After the reminders, it will make sense.

PS: Rumours going around you soon are to relocate to Bob Jane Stadium because of financial reason. The beginning of the takeover by St Melbourne........

You would have known about the suggestions They (SMH) were pushing for a license to enter the League. Some say at the expense of Heart which they believe they can pull bigger crowds.
                Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                Why would South Melbourne take over the club? That will never happen.......

There is no hope in hell that South Melbourne will be given a license,.........

Perhaps it's some kind of dream of yours to see Heart fold and for a Greek team to take over, but these kind of rumours have absolutely no foundation. You ask me to back up my 'false information' yet you continue to push this South Melbourne crap with out a shred of evidence. ..........
                Now my Prophecy
                Takeover bid for Melbourne Heart tabled
                Former National Soccer League giant South Melbourne has made a takeover offer for struggling A-League club Melbourne Heart, The World Game understands.
                http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/...e-Heart-tabled
                I as a Victory supporter and Football lover,would stand along side you and all Heart fans inorder for this not to happen. If this goes through, it will be a disaster for our sport.
                Last edited by Bill77; 05-01-2013, 01:01 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

HellAss in the A league never!
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

EM,

Sorry to bring the past back mate. I don't mean to reignite it and if anything it has brought us closer.

After the reminders, it will make sense.

Now my Prophecy

I as a Victory supporter and Football lover,would stand along side you and all Heart fans inorder for this not to happen. If this goes through, it will be a disaster for our sport.
                    All good Bill.

Heart made an official statement an hour or two ago that they have rejected South Melbourne's offer.

South really are a sly bunch trying to weasel their way into the A-League. Who knows if Hearts will be sustainable in the long-term, and this kind of thing may be considered in a lot more depth when/if that time comes. I still reckon it's a long shot, but I'd stop supporting the club if they went through with it.

Not to mention half of Victory's supporter base would dissapear ...haha jk.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                      All good Bill.

Heart made an official statement an hour or two ago that they have rejected South Melbourne's offer.

South really are a sly bunch trying to weasel their way into the A-League. Who knows if Hearts will be sustainable in the long-term, and this kind of thing may be considered in a lot more depth when/if that time comes. I still reckon it's a long shot, but I'd stop supporting the club if they went through with it.

Not to mention half of Victory's supporter base would dissapear ...haha jk.
                      Good on Heart. (Fark...you'll never hear me say that again)

If SMH were to weasel their way in, in any form, I will be jumping ship altogether even though Victory is not effected in this deal.

As for you EM, you can always go to Victory, after all, majority of it's supporters originally came from Victory.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Good on Heart. (Fark...you'll never hear me say that again)

If SMH were to weasel their way in, in any form, I will be jumping ship altogether even though Victory is not effected in this deal.

As for you EM, you can always go to Victory, after all, majority of it's supporters originally came from Victory.
                        Yeh mate, it took me a number of seasons to finally accept the A-League, but if South manage to get in eventually I won't be going back.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                          • Jul 2012

Fucken greek hairy black pigs!

Se pikat kaj sho ne gi beri

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                            • Jul 2012

Did anyone see the Macedonian Cup final between Teteks and shkendija get called off in the 15th minute due to tensions in regard to nationalistic chanting??

Shkendija and Teteks only had the chance to warm up during today's Macedonian Cup final. The match was interrupted once for around 15 minutes before another interruption was final.

The first problems happened during the national anthem of Macedonia when Shkendija fans whistled and booed. Teteks fans replied during the match and match was interrupted upon the request of delegate Toni Ivanovski.

Before the match restart, both teams captains, Muhamed Huseini and Bobi Bozhinovski, asked from the fans no nationalistic chants and fair support of the clubs, but after no more then 10 minutes of play, the match was interrupted once again, this time for good.

FFM still needs to inform about their decision. The match will most probably be played in front of an empty stadium in the coming days.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                              • Jul 2012

Some videos

Vojvodi Tetovo Bakljada (Teteks - Skendija Finale Kup ) - YouTube

Тетекс-шкендија финале на куп,прекината утакмица - YouTube

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

Was expected, especially as both teams are from Tetovo.

Comment

Working...
                                X