X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian_Nationalist
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    And once again,for the real football fans,Agim Ibraimi's goal vs Denmark,full length this time,running like 70 meters to score this beauty.Bravo.

Ibraimi se disfrazĂł de Messi - YouTube
    He's a GUN! lol at the shiptar comments though.

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
      Yeh, who knows why there isn't any official gear out there. Perhaps our sponsor doesn't see any profitable market for maco jerseys.

Not sure about Sydney, but my dad bought a few from Epping plaza in Melbourne years ago. If it's the same product throughout Australia, then they are pretty crap. Even online, there is next to nothing. If you want a proper replica jersey your best bet would be to get one from Macedonia. Next time you're on holidays there or someone you know is, get them to pick you up a few!

Welcome to the forum btw, I like your username.
      I emailed http://www.macedonianfootball.com and they said we didnt have any official gear which sucked!

He did however say the new football management might look to change that so fingers crossed!

I managed to buy some really poor quality macedonia shirts from rockdale, I live in them lol

I love your username, my grandparents are from EgejskaMakedonia
      MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
        I emailed http://www.macedonianfootball.com and they said we didnt have any official gear which sucked!

He did however say the new football management might look to change that so fingers crossed!

I managed to buy some really poor quality macedonia shirts from rockdale, I live in them lol

I love your username, my grandparents are from EgejskaMakedonia
        Would be great if they do look into it. I think there is a market for it in both the republic and diaspora.

Yeh, it's better than nothing, but some real merchandise would be awesome. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Thanks, when I originally made the account I opted for the username 'Makedonia,' but that didn't seem to work/or was taken. Which area are your grandparents from?

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
          • Feb 2013

Would be great if they do look into it. I think there is a market for it in both the republic and diaspora.

Yeh, it's better than nothing, but some real merchandise would be awesome. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Thanks, when I originally made the account I opted for the username 'Makedonia,' but that didn't seem to work/or was taken. Which area are your grandparents from?
          Random questions, what is "diaspora" and why is it used on here so much? Isnt it a greek word?

I would love nothing more than to have official MKD soccer gear.

My baba and dedo are from Cegan.
          MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
            • Jan 2012

Gents, sorry I haven't posted in a long time.

But, I can get you an authentic puma macedonia training top as per the photo below.

I have a contact in Germany who deals with puma on a regular basis.

PM if u are interested image.jpg

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
              Gents, sorry I haven't posted in a long time.

But, I can get you an authentic puma macedonia training top as per the photo below.

I have a contact in Germany who deals with puma on a regular basis.

PM if u are interested [ATTACH]145[/ATTACH]
              How much do they go for Pavle?

Looks great, only gripe I have is the flag on the emblem. The old sonce would be much better.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                • Jan 2012

How much do they go for Pavle?

Looks great, only gripe I have is the flag on the emblem. The old sonce would be much better.
                Lol I know mate, wish that was the case but this is official apparel were talking about.

They're going for $100 plus shipping to wherever it is mate.

I need to know numbers before I can do an order.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Lol I know mate, wish that was the case but this is official apparel were talking about.

They're going for $100 plus shipping to wherever it is mate.

I need to know numbers before I can do an order.
                  No worries mate, thanks for the details.

Bit steep for me but if others here go ahead with it I may follow suit.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                    • Jan 2012

No worries mate, thanks for the details.

Bit steep for me but if others here go ahead with it I may follow suit.
                    EM, you gotta realize that the wear is rare and authentic. I can assure u $100 plus probably $10 is pretty good considering an Aussie one is $170

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

EM, you gotta realize that the wear is rare and authentic. I can assure u $100 plus probably $10 is pretty good considering an Aussie one is $170
                      Yeh I realise that, just I'm your typical poor uni student haha. An authentic one would be great though, so I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll see if tatko wants one too and he can cover the cost of them.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                        • Jan 2012

image.jpg

Just to confirm deka ne ti lazam deca.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Maybe you can zalepi the sonce on top of it or better still make your own emblem and zasigo on the T shirt. If it is as is I wouldnt wont to be caught wearing it. I have already thrown like three away.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Exactly. I wouldn't be seen dead with the ventilator. Sorry Pavle, we can't encourage that!
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                              • Jan 2012

Deca sto saka Te prajte. I've just said its there of u like it.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Is the emblem sewed or ironed on? Could be possible to modify it.

Comment

Working...
                                X