X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Wheelie Bin FC, Green Seat Elite, etc...heard all this before. I find it pretty funny and am fine with that kind of banter.
    With the injuries, retirements, players exiting this week, (what a rabble) Here is your starting line up for this week. lol

Wheelies fcuk line up

Redmayne

Munn SIDWELL BRUCE ( THE WHEELIE BIN CLEANER)

FOXE(PIZZA BOY) GRELLA(cardboard cutout) BECKHAM (cardboard cutout)

Egejska Makedonia

DIDILUCA(WHO) GONZO(yarraside nerd) VIDUKA(cardboard cutout)
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

You guys are annoying! Fuck the a league!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        With the injuries, retirements, players exiting this week, (what a rabble) Here is your starting line up for this week. lol

Wheelies fcuk line up

Redmayne

Munn SIDWELL BRUCE ( THE WHEELIE BIN CLEANER)

FOXE(PIZZA BOY) GRELLA(cardboard cutout) BECKHAM (cardboard cutout)

Egejska Makedonia

DIDILUCA(WHO) GONZO(yarraside nerd) VIDUKA(cardboard cutout)
        Lol, with all the recent departures this month we'll probably need a few cardboard cutouts soon.

I've only sat in/next to the active area once but I might have already spotted who this Gonzo guy is.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
          You guys are annoying! Fuck the a league!
          You don't like it FUCK OFF!
          Its a Football Forum and unfortunately for you, A League is Football

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Lol, with all the recent departures this month we'll probably need a few cardboard cutouts soon.
            You might be getting Lucas Neil. He quit (or sacked by) his Arab club Al Wasl. Scott Munt on SEN this morning said they were talking to two players, both Aussies, one local and one overseas.

The local could be according to a source, Wheelhouse released from jets to Heart, will almost be in a heart shirt for the derby.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

You might be getting Lucas Neil. He quit (or sacked by) his Arab club Al Wasl. Scott Munt on SEN this morning said they were talking to two players, both Aussies, one local and one overseas.

The local could be according to a source, Wheelhouse released from jets to Heart, will almost be in a heart shirt for the derby.
              Lucas Neil could be alright, but I'm a bit sick of Heart targeting all these Socceroo or ex-socceroo players. We saw what happened with Grella, played 20 or so minutes and realises he is no longer up to it.

Here are the squads for Saturday:

Melbourne Victory Squad: 1. Tando Velaphi (GK), 2. Matthew Foschini, 3. Adama Traore, 5. Mark Milligan, 6. Leigh Broxham, 8. Jonathan Bru, 9. Marcos Flores, 10. Archie Thompson, 11. Marco Rojas, 14. Billy Celeski, 18. Francesco Stella, 22. Jesse Makarounas, 23. Adrian Leijer, 24.Nick Ansell, 26. Andrew Nabbout, 31. Scott Galloway, 39. Nathan Coe (GK) (Two to be omitted)

Ins: 2. Matthew Foschini, 22. Jesse Makarounas, 31. Scott Galloway (all promoted)

Outs: 13. Diogo Ferreira (suspended), 25. Luke O’DEA (injured)

Melbourne Heart FC Squad: 1.Clint Bolton (Gk), 3. Cameron Edwards, 6. Patrick Gerhardt, 8. Matthew Thompson, 10. Josip Tadic, 11. Richard Garcia, 13. Jonatan Germano,14. Golgol Mebrahtu, 15. David Williams, 18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 20. Andrew Redmayne (GK), 22. Nick Kalmar, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 25. Jeremy Walker, 26. Ersin Kaya, 27. Stefan Mauk, 36. Eli Babalj (Three to be omitted)

Ins: 3. Cameron Edwards, 14. Golgol Mebrathu, 19. Ben Garuccio, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 26. Ersin Kaya, 27. Stefan Mauk

Outs: 17. Jason Hoffman (suspended – five cautions), 31. Vince Grella (retired)

Thank God Hoffman was forced out of the side...he is a liability.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Thank God Hoffman was forced out of the side...he is a liability.
                We have two of them, Foschini and Lejer. I can't stand these imbeciles. Atleast if we had cardboard cut outs for these two, opposition forwards would have to run around them.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

We have two of them, Foschini and Lejer. I can't stand these imbeciles. Atleast if we had cardboard cut outs for these two, opposition forwards would have to run around them.
                  Lol, makes you wonder how some of these players make it into the team. Your mob has plenty of talent to cover liabilities. However Rojas looks like he will be on his way eventually, number of international teams seem interested.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Rojas looks like he will be on his way eventually, number of international teams seem interested.
                    Wasn't one of the reasons for creating the A League, to have a good professional league so we don't loose our young talent to overseas?

I know Rojas is a kiwi, but he plays on our shores and will be a great loss for the league. They've nick named him the Kiwi Messi lol
                    But you have players going to do their trade in places like China, India, Singapore.....god knows where else. I would understand if its a major European club, But India and Singapore??? FFS
                    So much for the idea of keeping them here.

If you want soccer to always be the 4th or 5th most popular sport in Australia,
                    Sorry to bring this up again. We probably disagree with where we would rank the A League amongst other sports in Australia. But would you agree that Football (A League), has overtaken AFL in NRL areas and it has overtaken NRL in AFL areas?

I was basing this on a Comparison of Victory's attendance compared to Storm, and Wanderers to GWS.

Thats some food for thought.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Wasn't one of the reasons for creating the A League, to have a good professional league so we don't loose our young talent to overseas?

I know Rojas is a kiwi, but he plays on our shores and will be a great loss for the league. They've nick named him the Kiwi Messi lol
                      But you have players going to do their trade in places like China, India, Singapore.....god knows where else. I would understand if its a major European club, But India and Singapore??? FFS
                      So much for the idea of keeping them here.

Sorry to bring this up again. We probably disagree with where we would rank the A League amongst other sports in Australia. But would you agree that Football (A League), has overtaken AFL in NRL areas and it has overtaken NRL in AFL areas?

I was basing this on a Comparison of Victory's attendance compared to Storm, and Wanderers to GWS.

Thats some food for thought.
                      Yeh it's a shame that our quality players are poached by European clubs. Our geographical position (including time difference) is a major factor. We don't get much exposure overseas, so players would probably rather move to Europe where they have more opportunities. I don't see the appeal in countries like China, India, etc...beats me why they'd want to play in those leagues. Drogba played in China for the last year and was unheard of, but thankfully now he is moving back to Europe.

I pretty much know nothing about NRL, so I can't really comment on that. But I'd say that a fair few Bulldogs (NRL) supporters also support WSW. For some reason it seems to me that AFL and NRL is almost a choice, then soccer is the other sport that both sets of supporters (AFL and NRL) follow during the off-season. So I think when put in that perspective it is difficult to measure A-League vs NRL or AFL.

But if I had to take a guess then quite possibly it has. Mind you though, WSW is only pulling 11k or so average. That's fairly strong for a soccer stadium crowd, but relatively small when compared with an AFL stadium crowd. GWS is still getting decent crowds in an NRL dominated area, during a time where both codes are competing on a weekly basis. I think if the A-League season were to coincide with one of these other two codes, then attendance figures would take a hit.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

News in that Heart has signed or is close to signing an Aussie player based in Europe.

People are speculating that it may be Valeri (which would be a great signing) or possibly Carney. Will just have to wait and see I guess. Hopefully there is some good news to follow.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                          • Jul 2012

You don't like it FUCK OFF!
                          Its a Football Forum and unfortunately for you, A League is Football
                          Kako ne bilo

Comment

• sydney
                            • Sep 2008

did you boys see goran popov doing macedonian football proud? what a grub.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                              did you boys see goran popov doing macedonian football proud? what a grub.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...v-slammed.html
                              Very disappointing.

@ EM,

Egejska........javi se....kaj si be nashio?
                              Are you still in custody for breaking seats? lol joking.

But ffs your not ultras or some kind of firm.
                              LOL ouch this is going to bite you back

The following coming from your chief executive Scott Munn re muzza's, his own (Heart) supporters
                              Munn said these sort of actions are often, but not wholly perpetrated by teenagers who believe they are aping the actions of "ultra crews" and hard line supporters in South America and parts of Europe. http://www.theage.com.au/sport/socce...204-2dtn5.html
                              And now as i part from this post, i will sing you this song,

"There's only one team in Melbourne,
                              There's only one team in Melbourne,

One team in Melbourne,
                              There's only one team in Melbourne"
                              Last edited by Bill77; 02-04-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                                • Jul 2012

Very

"There's only one team in Melbourne,
                                There's only one team in Melbourne,

One team in Melbourne,
                                There's only one team in Melbourne"

Preston Makedonia

Comment

Working...