Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

It seems like our politicari are going for holland.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      Germany drastically changed their tactics against Spain, and imho, it was still the right way to approach that match.
      Sparticus, I feel that when you play one of the top teams in the World, regardless if its Australia V Germany or Germany V Spain its all about the tactics, you either get it right or you get it very wrong...

I've been trying to make this point to you since the Aus V Ger game.

Against Spain, Germany abandoned their familiar game to play a far more defensive structure that ALWAYS provides extra space for the opposition...Australia stood back and abandoned their more familiar style of attacking the ball, this gave a technically superior side like the Germans even more ease in which to operate.

The Germans did a similar thing against Spain, they abandoned their attacking style and midfield movement to sit deeper in defence and against an extremely gifted Spain side who have every trick in the book, the Germans were flirting with fire with this game plan, you just can't afford to give any technically gifted side extra time on the ball or to leave them largely unmarked in midfield, no side can absorb that sort of pressure for 90+ minutes.

I want the Dutch to win but they will have to pressure Spain in midfield, if the Dutch sit back they will be torn to pieces.
      If you allow Spain to get their shit together, there's no stopping them...

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

^^The Dutch wont sit back...at least i dont think they will.
        Looking forward to an excellent final, hopefully high scoring.

Comment

• Serdarot
          • Feb 2010

wish ya lots of fun watching the finlas

my prediction (and wish)

Holandia - Spania
          3 - 1
          or
          3 - 2

No metter the Spain had big chance like few second ago :P
          Bratot:
          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• malenka
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by malenka View Post

Love my sweepstake luck, randomly got Spain and will be cheering for them!
            ...and I won the office sweepstake!

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Malenka, Spain were the best side for me, they deserved to win it all.

What do you get for winning the Sweepstake?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• malenka
                • Sep 2008

Spain were the better side on the night, but even they didn't deliver this world cup what was expected of them, but they won, and I win £150 and a paper weight miniature replica world cup trophy!

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by malenka View Post
                  Spain were the better side on the night, but even they didn't deliver this world cup what was expected of them, but they won, and I win £150 and a paper weight miniature replica world cup trophy!
                  Malenka
                  Well done! congratulations - maybe you can post a picture of your mini world cup?
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

I saw more futball in the game for 3d place than for the 1st.

I didn't like the performance and I am not fan of Spainish style, even though the Dutches made too much fauls and asked for a punishment when not scoring on two ideal occassions.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• malenka
                      • Sep 2008

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Malenka, Is that real gold??

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Jimmy Jump tries to steal the World Cup Trophy and gets hit with a tupajnca in the process.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Makalek, Fifa has dropped us 5 places down in their rank list mameto nivno. We beat Crna Gora 2-1, Azerbajan 3-1 and Romania 1-0 how does that make us move down to 66 in the world?? Za sramota.

Comment

• makalek
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Makalek, Fifa has dropped us 5 places down in their rank list mameto nivno. We beat Crna Gora 2-1, Azerbajan 3-1 and Romania 1-0 how does that make us move down to 66 in the world?? Za sramota.
                              I don't get it either. It's not the first time as we moved down a couple of places after we beat Montenegro in March.

Transfer news:

Vance Sikov is on trial at Germinal Beerschot.

Filip Ivanovski signed with Ethnikos Achnas today.

Dusan Savic transferred to Incheon United in South Korea.

Velice Sumulikiski rumored to Skoda Xanthi, according to Makedonski Sport.

19 year old Dragan Gorgiev has been linked with German club Mainz 05.

Comment

• MKD
                                • Jun 2010

Sumi still without a club? The Macedonian Gerrard is no more... such as shame, should of been our rock in the midfield which we need so badly.

Mitrevski's transfer is embarassing...

What's with all these players going to the Kazakh, Azeri or Cypriot league. Do the Macedonians have a bad rep in Europe or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X