X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Phoenix, It seems like we owe Spartan an appology, i've never seen anybody dominate Argentina like that. They ripped them appart, i thought the Aussies were the whipping boys against Germany but it seems the Argentinians and the English got a good old thrashing.

How do the Serbs feel now after being the only side to beat Germany?

Paraguay-Spain coming up next
    Prolet, I think everyone knows that Germany is a good side before they even kick one ball in anger...my question was how good is this young German side...I felt that the Australia game didn't really tell us anything because we knew Australia wasn't set-up the way they probably should have been, the other group results weren't particularly spectacular from the Germans and then all of a sudden they've ripped the heart out of England and then totally humiliated Argentina...

Perhaps Sparticus saw the light early but I must confess that I'm now a believer...

Prolet, fuck the serbs...how must Australia feel knowing that they nearly pinched the 3 points with only 10 men on the park against Ghana, who then had a penalty shoot-out against another of our old foes, u-r-gay...

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
      We were in it until Germany scored the second goal. We had our chances against a good German side but just couldn't capitalize.

Well, it's real quiet around here about now. Everyone has packed away their jerseys and the flag has come down from the front of the house.

One thing is for sure, I won't be getting any for at least a month.
      El Bre, I think the game showed how much Maradona was out of his depth coaching at this level, he did little to adjust the team structure and plug up the hole in central defence that everyone has talked about since the group stages...

Joachim Loew has a reputation as a master tactician and has systematically pulled apart England and now Argentina, while Maradona and his assistants had no answers.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Prolet and Phoenix

No need for apologies dudes, Im just glad you see what i do.
        You arrived a little late, but Im glad you're here now

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Spartan

Phoenix, Im spewing big time because of that cockhead Verbeek, he's a dead set wanker with his disgusting tactics against Germany. Once you loose 4-0 in the group stages unless you dishout a thumping you're bound to struggle, to not pick Harry Kewell and Josh Kennedy who is our biggest threat upfront is just stupid. Kewell sacraficed his club career to play in the world cup and the coach doesnt even pick him.

The Serbs had alot of potential because in my opinion they had the best defense, but they fucked it up for themselves and they can only blame themselves. Australia was terrific against Ghana and Serbia no doubt about it, if the Serbs had the right atitude like the Australians and Croats they would get somewhere but they dont so its their bad luck.

Either way im very proud of the Socceroos they showed alot of guts out there, even though they didnt qualify for he next round they put in a performance that made all of us very proud.

Uruguay-Holland

Spain-Germany for the semis, Any tips on this one? Im tipping the Dutch to make the Final but Spain and Germany is going to be a very hard one. Both brilliant sides, who like to dominate their opponents.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Prolet, I think it will be a replay of the 1974 World Cup when West Germany defeated Holland in the final.

I think it will be the same 2 - 1 scoreline in favour of the Germans...

I really liked the Dutch against Brazil but I reckon they looked a little rattled in the final minutes of that game, the Germans will be relentless and they're unlikely to fold like Brazil or Argentina if they fall behind at any stage...

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

The thing that worries me about the dutch, is that I believe they will be missing a few starters due to yellows on their back-line. The Uruguayans are a feisty team as well. They play good defence, and have a world class striker in Forlan. I wouldnt rule out an upset in this one, but the Dutch should prevail.

As for Germany - Spain.
              Dream match-up.
              I see a low scoring game.
              Whoever scores first will win i think.
              My tip - Germany

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Now that my prediction Argentina is gone, It leaves me with my runners up prediction "Spain to take the title. Euro WC double would be a great achievement.

Germany have almost convinced me after thinking they are over rated earlier on. I don't know why i still have doughts mabe its a mixture of not knowing much about them previously together with they are a young squad and are about to slip up sooner or later.

But i will say this about the Germans and my plans. I have just put my house on the market and am going to put the lot on Germany for 2014. They will be cherry ripe and a sure thing by then.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• El Bre
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  El Bre, I think the game showed how much Maradona was out of his depth coaching at this level, he did little to adjust the team structure and plug up the hole in central defense that everyone has talked about since the group stages...

Joachim Loew has a reputation as a master tactician and has systematically pulled apart England and now Argentina, while Maradona and his assistants had no answers.
                  This team was never real strong and benefited from an easy draw. They barely qualified taking the fourth and final South American spot. I watched all of the qualifying games and they looked shaky at best.

Maradona's loyalty to his players was ultimately his undoing. If I was managing the Argentinian side Di Michelis would have never left Buenos Aires. Having said that, who do you replace him with? There hasn't been anyone who could fill the shoes of Ayala since he retired after the 06 campaign.

Romero looked mighty uncomfortable between the pipes as well, which didn't make defensive matters any better.
                  Last edited by El Bre; 07-04-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

You can't go past Germany taking the cup. They're an almost perfect team with a nearly impenetrable defense and unstoppable attack. They play as one solid unit, with just 30 meters distance between their strikers and their last man. I'm just loving the Germans this World Cup.

Comment

• makalek
                      • Apr 2010

Vlade Lazrevski has signed with Lokomotiv Astana from Kazakhstan. He should immediately be dropped from the national team. The best he can do is sign with a team Kazakhstan? Not good.

21 year old keeper Kristijan Naumovski should become a Dinamo Bucuresti player tomorrow. Rabotnicki will get 100,000 euros for his transfer.

18 year old Marjan Altiparmakovski transferred to Skoda Xanthi. He signed a 5 year deal.

Some regulars on the national team that are still without a team include Velice Sumulikoski, Filip Despotovski, Igor Mitreski, and Vance Sikov. I haven't heard a lot about which teams are interested in them so who knows where they will end up.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Makalek, Velice Shumulikoski should be kicked out of the team completely. He is like a muva bez glava on the field.

Skoda Xanthi are from Greece, they signed Vance Sikov as a kid and i remember on their website as his nationality they put down Skopjan. He comes from Kavadarci
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                          You can't go past Germany taking the cup. They're an almost perfect team with a nearly impenetrable defense and unstoppable attack. They play as one solid unit, with just 30 meters distance between their strikers and their last man. I'm just loving the Germans this World Cup.
                          Yes you can

Octopus Paul has tipped Spain to win the World Cup and Germany to take the third spot against Uruguay.

Comment

• makalek
                            • Apr 2010

Another disappointing transfer today. Igor Mitreski has signed a 2 year deal with Neftchi Baku from Azerbaijan. He will join Slavco Georgievski who signed there earlier this summer.

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

I hope Holland wins it all now, but i think Spain is just too strong.
                              They even made the germans, who imo were playing the best football in the tournament, look like a small team. Germany drastically changed their tactics against Spain, and imho, it was still the right way to approach that match.

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                I hope Holland wins it all now, but i think Spain is just too strong.
                                They even made the germans, who imo were playing the best football in the tournament, look like a small team. Germany drastically changed their tactics against Spain, and imho, it was still the right way to approach that match.
                                You read my mind, I was going to make the same post on this thread

It will be tough game tonight, the broken Germans and the fighters of Uruguay.

And ya... Hup Hup Holland!
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X