Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makalek
    • Apr 2010

I like Brazil over the Netherlands. Brazil is loaded and the Dutch team is going through some turmoil. Van Persie allegedly wasn't happy that he was substituted and he's always had problems with Wesley Sneijder.

I love Germany over Argentina. This will be an interesting matchup and I'm looking to watching the small and quick Messi against the giant Per Mertesacker from Germany. It's two different contrasts. I have questions about Argentina's goalie who has been shaky this world cup and their defense is vulnerable. They have great strikers but the German team is real talented and they are playing great right now.

Spain over Paraguay. I just can't see Spain losing this game.

Uruguay over Ghana. Ghana just had a tough game where they played 120 minutes and their top striker Asamoah Gyan picked up an injury in training and is not 100%. Diego Forlan and Luiz Suarez are playing great for Uruguay and they will be the difference in this game.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Good Analysis Makalek

Apparently theres been trouble brewing in the Argentinian Dressing Rooms some players are not happy with their game time so we'll see how the Germans capitalize on that.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Prolet, LMAO, who knows what is going on in the dressing rooms? you do make me laugh
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Brazil Brazil ..... tsk tsk.
          Some pretty cheap shots by them and it looks like they are out with a few minutes left to go!
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I can barely watch soccer when I see the weak free kicks awarded. The stuff Brazil got away with makes the Australian send-offs look illegal. Different rules for different teams.
            YouTube - Football's For Girls funny commercials
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Brazil Brazil ..... tsk tsk.
              Some pretty cheap shots by them and it looks like they are out with a few minutes left to go!
              I followed the Dutch with the same passion as watching Australia or Macedonia play...

I am so happy that they sunk the Brazilians, in general I hate the South Americans, I find their football laced with cheap shots and cheap tricks against their opponents, even at local level whenever we came up aginst a team with a South American background they were dirty fuckin' little bastards, they spit on you, take cheap little sniper shots at you, every dirty trick in the book that they can get away with...

One classic encounter with this type of scum in the 90's in my hometown, we were chasing them through the streets around our home ground...dirty little bastards...

...and then there's the rivalry between Australia and U-R-gay and the dirty tricks they employed against Australia...

They're all in the same bucket of shit, the south americans, the central americans, portugal and italy..they're a blight on the beautiful game.

Well done to the Dutch...
              Last edited by Phoenix; 07-02-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Julie, Those were the latest headlines, but then things cooled down a bit after that.

YouTube - Maradona's Argentina team training in Pretoria...HILARIOUS!.flv

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Phoenix, I think the Brazilian side is far weaker then what we are used to, Luis Fabiano was a ghost in this game. The Dutch won all their games so far in the world cup and even thought they didnt look so convincing they still play good football.

I think Ghana must be spewing they should have won their match.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Phoenix, I think the Brazilian side is far weaker then what we are used to, Luis Fabiano was a ghost in this game. The Dutch won all their games so far in the world cup and even thought they didnt look so convincing they still play good football.

I think Ghana must be spewing they should have won their match.
                    Prolet, I don't think this Brazil side had the flair of previous squads, perhaps it was the reason they adopted a more 'european' style of play with an emphasis on defence. In their previous games they defended very well, often attacking the ball carrier with a swarm of players, not even the Germans play like that.

I think it shows the pressure at this stage of the tournament and Brazil really folded once the Dutch equalized, they showed very poor temperment and poor discipline when things started to go against them...Robben got into the heads of some of the Brazil players who got sucked in and showed their frustration which eventually lead to their demise...

Ghana and U-r-gay are proof of the importance of luck at a WC, two very ordinary sides...one now in the semi's...

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

The Germans are in the process of reverse engineering Argentina to the tune of 3 goals to zip at the 79 minute mark...

Good call Sparticus, this German team is bloody good...they've dismantled the Argies in a very methodical fashion making them look very inept in the process...

This latest result puts the Australia game into better perspective...the Aussies were bloody good considering all the things that went wrong for them...

Glad to see another South American side bite the dust...

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

...make that 4 zip...

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Phoenix, It seems like we owe Spartan an appology, i've never seen anybody dominate Argentina like that. They ripped them appart, i thought the Aussies were the whipping boys against Germany but it seems the Argentinians and the English got a good old thrashing.

How do the Serbs feel now after being the only side to beat Germany?

Paraguay-Spain coming up next

Comment

• El Bre
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            The Germans are in the process of reverse engineering Argentina to the tune of 3 goals to zip at the 79 minute mark...

Good call Sparticus, this German team is bloody good...they've dismantled the Argies in a very methodical fashion making them look very inept in the process...

This latest result puts the Australia game into better perspective...the Aussies were bloody good considering all the things that went wrong for them...

Glad to see another South American side bite the dust...
                            We were in it until Germany scored the second goal. We had our chances against a good German side but just couldn't capitalize.

Well, it's real quiet around here about now. Everyone has packed away their jerseys and the flag has come down from the front of the house.

One thing is for sure, I won't be getting any for at least a month.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

El Bre, How shocking was Argentina's defence?? The Germans could drive a truck through them they had so much space i think they are lucky they didnt conceed more with Klose missing a few sitters.

Thats not the type of game you play against a solid side with a brilliant counter attack, Spain just won 1-0 and boy was that a dynamic game they had it all, Cassillas was the man of the match for be but still its going to be a ripper of a semi final.

I've never seen any side dominate Argentina like that, not even the 4-0 Brazil win.

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Something European teams have had always - the coaches, while South Americans got the individual talents.
                                Without a good strategy and high discipline one cannot be expecting a lot.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X