Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

England are shit, the most overrated team at the World Cup...

I'm still not convinced with Germany...I think they've had a lucky run, they came up against a totally unorganized Australian team in the first round, then they lost to Serbia, had a unimpressive victory over Ghana which aren't anything special and then had a couple of 'lucky' breaks against the hapless poms towards a 4 - 1 scoreline...

There's something really 'lucky' about the way the german campaign is unfolding, which is an important ingredient for winning the WC...the game against Argentina promises to be a real genuine test of how good the German side is...

I still maintain that they've been very lucky thus far...

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

What an exciting second round it's been so far! It shows how week England's group really was. The US, not withstanding their 2nd half performance made Ghana look awesome, and despite the disallowed goal, the English performance was lacking. They looked disjointed up forward, Rooney looked like he didn't want to be there, mainly because Gerard wouldn't pass him the ball, the hog. And wright-phiilips and lenon should'va played a role, not heskey.

Onw of my favourites Mexico are out, partly due to bad luck, sloppy defence, Tevez brilliance, but mainly because the coach didn't trust in the Blanco. He looks dodgy, but they win with him.

Which leads me to the Germany Argentina match. Argentina are great in attack, but despite conceding only 2 goals so far, are very vulnerable at the back. I guess they are carrying their own form of luck. But can they maintain it against the organised Germans? Speaking of, how many yellow cards will the Germans give away?
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

The good news is that the German side is very young, if anybody can recall from last year where Germany won the juniors world cup and they beat England 4-0 in the final its pretty much the same team. They got alot of good talents but i still think they are very beatable like Phoenix mentioned they are not standouts like Argentina.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Spartan
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Spartan, England would have lost regardless.

England were way too predictable and Wayne Rooney has to be one of the biggest flops ever in the World Cup.
          Oh I agree Prolet, England had no chance the way the germans played.
          But for the sake of fairness, that goal should have stood.

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
          Contrats on the prediction. Please let me know how to set up the avatar and i will do so, you can pm if you want. Its damn painful to have that emblem!!!!
          lol, cool man, I will do so
          or
          we can double or nothing on another game if you want
          I ll give you a chance to not use that avatar
          let me know!

Well done on you tip!!!!
          Thanks Warrior
          Cheers mate

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          then had a couple of 'lucky' breaks against the hapless poms towards a 4 - 1 scoreline...
          C'mon Phoenix, Germany played them off the park dude
          Give the Krauts a little credit, lol.

the game against Argentina promises to be a real genuine test of how good the German side is...
          Agreed
          What will also be tested ids the Argentines defence.
          Should be a classic!

My emotions tell me the Argentines will win, I absolutely love how they play football.
          My logic though tells me the germans will win.
          Thje Krauts have a high powered attack, against an 'untested' Argentine defence.
          Idk
          I think it will be a high-scoring affair.
          If the germans can pull it off, they will be in the final.

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Spartan can you inmagine if Germany made it to the finals? there will be Bavarian partys all year and all the slapping you can recive
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

Is it that hard to imagine?
              Germany ALWAYS goes deep in tournaments.
              Im was never a big Germany fan, but I love how they are playing this WC.
              Also, the anti-German opinion on this forum has made me root for them as well

Holland is the team I usually root for when Greece isnt alive
              I also like Argentina and Brazil

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Holland is the team I usually root for when Greece isnt alive
                sparticus, you must have fucked those poor Dutchmen senseless over the years...

You must admit that both the Australia and England games were a complete debacle, the Australians were very poorly organized and England are simply shithouse...both games minus the sending off for Australia followed a similar pattern where the first 2 German goals could be attributed more to goal keeping or fundemental defensive errors rather than German brilliance IMHO what followed as total mayhem, for Australia it was playing with 10 men for England it was the realisation that they're a very ordinary side...
                Serbia and Ghana showed a more realistic German side, it's flaws and it's uncertainties, I wonder what Argentina will expose...?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Even Hitler is concerned:

YouTube - Hitler and the vuvuzela at the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    I wonder what Argentina will expose...?
                    I think their inexperience if anything.
                    wouldnt be shocked at all if Germany takes it.
                    I anticipate a high scoring, entertaining match.

Holland v Brazil is also a great match-up.
                    I think Brazil takes this one.

Spain v Portugal should also be a good game.
                    Last edited by Spartan; 07-03-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Who does Ghana play against?
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Spartan
                        • Sep 2008

^^^^Uruguay

Comment

• sf.
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Even Hitler is concerned:
                          These never get old.
                          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Philosopher
                            • Sep 2008

All of my predictions have been spot on, not to brag or anything in this world cup. But who knows what the future holds...

Brazil over the Netherlands--but it will be a good match. However, if the Netherlands get ahead early, they may pull an upset.

Argentina over Germany. Possible upset, but very unlikely. The Argentina of this World Cup is vastly better than the one four years ago wherein Germany came back to win in penalty kicks.

Spain over Paraguay

Uruguay over Ghana. But Ghana might pull off an upset.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Philosopher
                              Does that include predictions about the ref's as well?
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
                                All of my predictions have been spot on, not to brag or anything in this world cup.
                                Well i am going to brag

This was before the first ball was kicked
                                Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                My prediction,

Final: Argentina v Spain

Winner: Argentina

Dark Horse: Paraguay
                                Unfortunatley, all three are on the same branch and will have to cross paths to get to the final. bumer.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X