X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Well Said Warrior

What did you think of Kaka's red card decision against Breg na Slonova Koska?

My god Brazil play beautiful football, i've never seen such domination.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

YouTube - Brazil's 2nd Goal vs Ivory Coast World Cup 2010
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Two big Argentinian kuroj for Greece.

Thank god Greece are heading home and and football is left for the real teams to play. I could not handle another euro trash flood the defence game. What a blight on the game Greece's style has become.
        Last edited by Bill77; 06-22-2010, 03:49 PM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Argentina - Greece was exhausting game I have to admit, even for a neutral fan.

The Greeks have played solid in my opinion, very strong defence... but what could we expect when they basicaly played 9-0-1 anyway... they got couple of good occassion to score. Credits to their goal keeper during the whole game pressure by Argentina.

The result is not surpising, everyone expected it from Argentina team, but when I look at the dry stats I am shocked a bit of the "disapointing" result, having numbers like this:

Statistics

Greece ----- Argentina
          7 Shots 22
          1 Corner kicks 10
          33% Possession (%) 67%
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Samaras was really pressuring Argentinas goal keeper going in deep he was taking chances. What about that player from Greece having a temper tantrum every time he knocked down a Argentina player

The commentators were funny, i had a chuckle when he was talking about Africa's rich culture and history then he mentioned Greece must feel right at home.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              Samaras looks like Jesus
              I reckon Samaras looks more like Farrokh Bulsara...

Prolet, what matching ensemble do you reckon Joachim Loew and his trusty man servant Hans Dieter Flick will be wearing tonight...I reckon they might take the step out of the closet tonight in their lederhosen and they'll be slapping each others arses each time the uber-Kraut pumps one into the schvartz...

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Dont you think that Samaras looks like a Kalugjer? He is actually born in Melbourne.

Phoenix, Im tipping a win against the Serbs, its going to be very tough though. If Ghana can beat Germany thats going to do us a big favor.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Go England.....

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Fantastic effort by Australia to beat the serbs 2 -1...

I hope it puts into perspective that first loss to Germany...we have a good team its just a case of poor tactics against Germany that cost us a place in the final 16...

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Fantastic effort by Australia to beat the serbs 2 -1...

I hope it puts into perspective that first loss to Germany...we have a good team its just a case of poor tactics against Germany that cost us a place in the final 16...
                      Great win. Australia have always done well against the Serbs.

The Fritz are dogs. I hope they get belted in there next game. They did not help the aussies at all this morning.

Finaly, a question to spartan and warrior. Was Tim Cahill's a hand ball or not? That's if ither of you seen it.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Great Job Australia, you make my day, bravo!
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Awesome Donovan goal to get the US to the round of 16.
                          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

YouTube - Landon Donovan's Game Winning Goal - A Dagger Against Algeria 2010 World Cup
                            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Warrior
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Great win. Australia have always done well against the Serbs.

The Fritz are dogs. I hope they get belted in there next game. They did not help the aussies at all this morning.

Finaly, a question to spartan and warrior. Was Tim Cahill's a hand ball or not? That's if ither of you seen it.
                              Yes mate that was handball and a penalty should have been given. Hence the reason the Serbs were ropable with the referee after the game. He was using his hands to gain height leverage and as such they were all over the place, so any contact of his hands with the ball should have been sanctioned.
                              Also the German captain should have been sent off and a penalty given to Ghana, as he did exactly what happened to Kewell, actually the German handball was even more obvious as Lahm moved his arm towards the ball. But it was a fact that Germany had to get through this round and they were never in danger to get punished.

Lets give credit where its due and that is the Ausssies, they were only beaten by their own coach. DOG!!!

Interesting times coming up, as number of the players are not going to be around for the next WC, and besides the current squad there is not much out there, besides Oar, Mcdonald, Jones and maybe Wiliams. Tough job for the new coach, but at least he will have the core of the team in Cahill, Kennedy, Holman, Valeri, Wilkshire, Carney, he will need to find the meat to build around the core.

Prolet i hope you took my advice before the WC, when i told you that Germany and Ghana will get through from this group and unfortunately for you the Serbs got what they deserved. The double was paying cool $14.00 bucks!. Also a punt of England, USA, Germany and Ghana was paying $23.00 making it in the next round. The latter odds were offered as late as couple of days ago.

Also the tactical genious of Capello was enough to steer England to the next round where they will meet the the gay German coaching team. I think Capello will go fairly hard and straight against their opponets. We will see how the well "lubricated machine" will take it.

Inclusions of Milner and Defoe was the difference and i think Rooney is due to stick it in, and the next game maybe it.

And the Yanks, well they are playing Ghana and for a spot in the SF it will be between the winner of Uruguay and South Korea, therefore their hopes of making at least to the SF dont look that bleak, but football is a funny game, althouhg the Yanks have never die attitude sprinked with some talent.

Comment

• Spartan
                                • Sep 2008

@ Bill
                                Didnt see the game, cant comment

@Warrior
                                Your a big Liverpool fan, yea?

Comment

Working...
                                X