X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post

Anyone hear FIFA wants to ban those horns, man its annoying hearing that low buzzing sound while watching the games.
    I reckon the horns are great and I hope they're not banned...sporting events are slowly being stripped of their individual 'character' all over the world...although I'm not sure how I'd react if some mo-fo was standing behind me blowing one of those fuckers in my ear...

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Spartan, You should listen to me and Phoenix more often, Germany is not that good at all to be honest. Serbia just keep shooting themselves in the foot they could have won 3-0 at least but they could have lost it aswell.

Good to see Joachim Lowe chucking a tantrum he threw the bottle on the ground in anger.

Wow how good is this Slovenian side? Up 1-0 with a wonder strike, the Slovenians are a top side.
      Lets not get ahead of ourselves Prolet, there's too many 'opinions' floating around, in the case of our good friend Sparticus it was a simple case of premature speculation...and yet this round of matches has produced more than one 'upset'...lets hope Australia can get its act together, then things in Group D will get really interesting...

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Phoenix, The bbc has a red button to block it out, there is no individual character in this they just keep going for the whole game. The players cant even talk to eachother on the field.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Phoenix, The bbc has a red button to block it out, there is no individual character in this they just keep going for the whole game. The players cant even talk to eachother on the field.
          I reckon they're great Prolet, looks like another upset is on the cards, slovenia has pumped two goals into the yanks...I hate them both so I've got nothing to get excited about...

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

2-0 Sovenia wow what an effort that is just before half time too.

Slovenija is the smallest country in the world cup, well done to them

Phoenix, Whats your opinion on this 2-0 lead?? I must admit i did a few fist pumps when they scored that second goal.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

2-0 Sovenia wow what an effort that is just before half time too.

Slovenija is the smallest country in the world cup, well done to them

Phoenix, Whats your opinion on this 2-0 lead?? I must admit i did a few fist pumps when they scored that second goal.
              Fuck em' with a vuvuzela I reckon prolet...I really can't stand those slovenians, I despise them Prolet...and if I were you I wouldn't be fist pumping any mother fucker that wants to strip our identity...

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Phoenix, The bbc has a red button to block it out...
                Are you sure about that Prolet, I heard it was a black button...

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Just what is stiring here chears for Greece and then those pisky Slovenians

We Macedonians, oh lord are stupid.

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

Spartan, You should listen to me and Phoenix more often,
                    Lol, sure prolet...point taken my friend
                    germany definitely didnt look good today!
                    the Slovenians are a top side.
                    When you say 'top side', do you mean as in like Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Germany and England?
                    Do you really think the Slovenes are that good?
                    Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    in the case of our good friend Sparticus it was a simple case of premature speculation..
                    Can the admins just change my user name?
                    It seems my friend Phoenix is setting the table for a future name change!
                    I was initially against it, but Spartacus has a nice ring to it?
                    Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Just what is stiring here chears for Greece and then those pisky Slovenians
                    I dont think anyone is cheering on the greek side, other than myself, Frank.
                    A couple guys just congratulated me, as we've been chatting on the MTO forum for a while now.
                    Dont turn it into more than it really is...the boyz were just being civil.
                    Id root for Macedonia in a tourney! Why not?
                    I love underdogs!!!
                    Last edited by Spartan; 06-18-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

2-2 it finished, what a bloody joke

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

It was a joke. The US was robbed and should have won 3-2. They had the better team and better chemistry.
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Zoran Thaler is not Slovenija. I like Slovenija because they are a small country similar to us if they can play at this level why cant we do it?

TM, That was a clear foul, the Slovenian defender was crash tackled on the ground. The referee blew the whistle way before the goal was scored.

USA didnt deserve anything out of this game, the Slovenians should have finished them off in the second half.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Prolet you're crazy if you believe that. SKY sports news even said it was a BS call.
                            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

Just watched the replay, and the only foul I can see is on Altidore...goal should have stood.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Gee the English are dreadful, they are playing shithouse vs Algeria.

Jamie Carragher just got booked, he'll miss the next match against Slovenija.The English are running out of central defenders with King and Ferdinand out injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X